John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    well i agree she was being kind about it and i don't think it was MEANT as an order, but i think he took it as an order anyway... plus if he said no to that, perhaps he was worried HE'D look like the callous one...

I think he realized that as head of the military now, it DID fall on his shoulders to do the tape. And Weir must know him enough by now to know he needed to come to terms with it somehow. It would have been interesting to see Weir's reaction to the conversation with Everett and Shep about Sumner. Wonder what her input would have been?
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
      Perhaps not callousness but it was rather pointed, I thought. As though she was conferring a great treat on him. He clearly didn't want to do it.
      By the look on his face when she told him that... No, he definitely didn't want to do it. It was a look that almost said: "Okay, this is where I wake up..." I think he might have been dreading having to be the one to tell Earth what happened to Sumner since the video idea of Rodney's came up, and he was hoping Weir would take care of it...

Huh, I forgot Ford said that to Shep at the beginning of his vid. It's been a while since I watched that ep, so I guess that's why I didn't recall that. Either that or the year older I just turned is already effecting my memory.
      Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

Originally posted by Zelazny
        By the look on his face when she told him that... No, he definitely didn't want to do it. It was a look that almost said: "Okay, this is where I wake up..." I think he might have been dreading having to be the one to tell Earth what happened to Sumner since the video idea of Rodney's came up, and he was hoping Weir would take care of it...
        yes, and i think he knew right away when she started to say that they were recording messages that she was gonna ask him to make one... he said "i'm good" WAY fast... he was definately trying to avoid having to say it i think... you could just see in his eyes the whole time that he KNEW she was gonna ask him to send a message to sumner's family and he REALLY didn't wanna have to do it...

that and i don't think he had anyone to send a message to, at least at first... his "goodbye" sounded like a very permanent goodbye... i'm wondering if he wasn't, say, finally telling someone goodbye for good that he should have said goodbye to a long time ago (family he didn't wanna have to see again or something)... any thoughts on this??

Huh, I forgot Ford said that to Shep at the beginning of his vid. It's been a while since I watched that ep, so I guess that's why I didn't recall that. Either that or the year older I just turned is already effecting my memory.
        it's all good, Z we forgive ya i forgot until i saw it again, too, so it can't be the age thing... no way!

Comment

well i agree she was being kind about it and i don't think it was MEANT as an order, but i think he took it as an order anyway... plus if he said no to that, perhaps he was worried HE'D look like the callous one...
          Hmm, I see your point. But I still saw that scene as one of mutual understanding.

ah yes! methinks he was definately alone... he was in his own room, after all...

and i REALLY wanna know who that message was for!!!
          Yes, let's hope we get some more clues in season 2. Or better yet - answers!
          Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
            I'm of the no second message opinion. I just think he shifted his feet so the poster came into view.
            That's a whole lot of shifting just to say "goodbye", methinks.
            Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
              Hmm, I see your point. But I still saw that scene as one of mutual understanding.
              what can i say... i like tension in my ships that's why i loved the shep/teyla interaction throughout the ep, and why i think there was some great shep/weir tension there

Yes, let's hope we get some more clues in season 2. Or better yet - answers!
              yes!! i mean, don't just bring it up out of nowhere, but some hints along the way leading to us figuring it out would be GREAT!!

and i agree... that's a whole lot of shifting.... plus ford hadn't moved the camera at all for anyone else we saw...

Comment

I have to admit, I think there were two messages too. Cause his GOODBYE wouldn't be neccessary for a message to Sumner's family. Add to that the very different background. I just hope we find out WHY there were two messages.

I really want alot of SHEP WHUMPAGE in season 2. Emotional and physical.

And I'm dying for a Kolya and Shep confrontation. Like Kolya takes Shep hostage and they have a great big <satisfying> confrontation about all that's happened between them. Shep beat him twice. Kolya is not going to forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7

I really want alot of SHEP WHUMPAGE in season 2. Emotional and physical.

And I'm dying for a Kolya and Shep confrontation. Like Kolya takes Shep hostage and they have a great big <satisfying> confrontation about all that's happened between them. Shep beat him twice. Kolya is not going to forget that.

Me too me too!! *jumps up and down* Shep and Kolya HAVE to meet up again. Joe Mallozzi said we'll be seeing Kolya again. I do NOT, repeat NOT, want them to kiss and make up though. If Weir even thinks of burying the hatchet, I'll feed her to the Wraith!!
                  sigpic
                  Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

OMG!! yes!!! kolya vs shep!! i agree... kolya would NOT forget about that... and we'd BETTER get some whumping out of it too!! i see kolya as the type who would, as cliche as it may seem, take shep prisoner and use BOTH physical and mental torture to get back at shep and maybe get some information out of him... so i DEFINATELY wanna see kolya vs shep again!

Comment

OMG!! yes!!! kolya vs shep!! i agree... kolya would NOT forget about that... and we'd BETTER get some whumping out of it too!! i see kolya as the type who would, as cliche as it may seem, take shep prisoner and use BOTH physical and mental torture to get back at shep and maybe get some information out of him... so i DEFINATELY wanna see kolya vs shep again!
                      That would be good .... Kolya v Shep!! Way too much unfinished business between those two!

Comment

so we've seen pics for siege 3.... has there been any spoilers??
                        Spoiler:
                        it looks like shep gets RESCUED by the daedalus... argh... i'm wary about how that will turn out, as i'm hoping we still get some whump... though it looks like there's plenty of explosions and such, so maybe!! any thoughts, people??

Comment

Spoiler:
                          it looks like shep gets RESCUED by the daedalus... argh... i'm wary about how that will turn out, as i'm hoping we still get some whump... though it looks like there's plenty of explosions and such, so maybe!! any thoughts, people??
                          I was thinking the same thing...
                          Spoiler:
                          Argh, I knew it was gonna daedalus ex machina He sure didn't look very whumped.. But maybe they don't want to give away the good parts..

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Yeah after all that he could at least
                            Spoiler:
                            look tired

Comment

yeah!
                              Spoiler:
                              maybe he's just trying to look determined... putting on a brave front again now that there's another new superior officer there... ya know, that could actually lead to MORE whump! if the daedalus ISN'T able to destroy the wraith ship right away or in any timely manner, we could get shep having to watch helpless from a distance as the wraith continue to attack atlantis and his friends and he can't do anything, knowing the whole time that he COULD have stopped it from happening!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Well .... they did show only a few pics, so who knows what happens around those?
                                Spoiler:
                                Maybe the new Colonel'll ask him to cut his hair ,'cos he's jealous he hasn't got any! That'll cause Shep a lot of emotional whumpage! If that happens, I'll be on the edge of my seat shouting at the TV ... "Oi! Skinner! NOOO!"

Comment

Working...
                                X