John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starfish
    I want to give more green Thanks for the shep whumping pictures though.
    Originally posted by emily_reich
    i know!! me too!! it won't let me give anymore

but yes indeedles love the shep whump
    Aw, thanks for trying, guys! LOL *gives green for the efforts* EDIT: Atleast to those of you it will let me give green to!

Originally posted by Salty
    As much as The Defiant One was an awesome ep it fell short in the lasting effects category -

1. a bullet in the arm - no big deal Shep barely gave it a second thought after he spins around and rolls down the hill

2. thrown back by the shield - Shep gets up and runs back for cover, no after effects.

3. thrown what? twice by the Wraith through the air - bounces back up, ok, one time a little slowly

It DID give us dirty and tired Shep but I wanted more!! More, more, more! At least a little stumble at the end as he and Rodney head back to the jumper.
    I know what you're saying. I guess I just really liked the atmosphere of TDO ep, how Shep had to use all he knew of his military training and whatever else to find ways to fight the Wraith, how he was pretty much at his wits end when McKay showed up. I liked that he was fallible---almost blowing himself up I agree that they didn't play up the physical whumping enough, I just have to use my imagination, I guess. I think I just liked that he was mobile in TDO and on the attack. Although, helpless and in pain Sheppard in 38mins was VERY nice. Especially when he told McKay to zip it and start thinkin'.

Now - 38 MINUTES - there was lasting effects! Pain, discomfort, concern from his team, despair, we even got bare chest and death! Ok, not that I want Shep death but if I KNOW he won't actually die, I'm ok with it. And an infirmary scene to boot!
    I agree. Pretty much word for word. One little tidbit that rubbed me the wrong way was when they got Shep back to life that Beckett said right away: "He's going to be okay." What? Just like that? He's dead and then, he's okay? That bug had to have injected him with some kind of venom or something to cause his body to go numb and paralyzed... There's a good fanfic that explores that. I'm sure some of you are familiar with it! That's pretty much my only gripe about 38mins, but somehow TDO still edges it for the number one spot for me. *shrugs* Ah, well, it just barely wins!
    Last edited by Zelazny; 05 April 2005, 07:43 PM.
    Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

Why don't you write one....a good angst Shep ficcy?

Comment

Mind if I join in on the Shep Wumping? Now, if I could just squeeze that wumped smiley in to my sig.

EDIT: Yay, got him in there!
        Last edited by Angelique; 05 April 2005, 10:31 PM.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          Mind if I join in on the Shep Wumping? Now, if I could just squeeze that wumped smiley in to my sig.
          The more whumpers the better lol.. I love McKay/Coffee in your sig

Comment

ang!!!! yay!! welcome to the whumping we have lots of sadistic fun in here

Comment

ang!!!! yay!! welcome to the whumping we have lots of sadistic fun in here
              So, what will it be for Shep today? Shooting, stunning, life-sucking bug..?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                Why don't you write one....a good angst Shep ficcy?
                Hmmm.... Might have to do that. I'm currently already working on a doozy of a fanfic now, though. Maybe when that is done, or maybe a short story? I'll have to think on that.
                Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

Mer, i like stunning myself the look on shep's face when he's lying there helpless!!

as for a possible fanfic.... YAY!!!

Comment

Mer, i like stunning myself the look on shep's face when he's lying there helpless!!

That scene gets me every time

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                      So, what will it be for Shep today? Shooting, stunning, life-sucking bug..?
                      They might have some new ones is season 2! There's nearly drowning (well there is a lot of water around Atlantis!), being attacked by nasty creature in so said water, being taken over by an alien entity, nasty things done with knives and poison and other stuff! This is getting decidedly weird now!!

Comment

And didja notice the lifting of the hips when he first goes down? I too love the look on his face! Joe is a whumped God!!
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Yeah, that and the fact he keeps fighting it until Teyla and Ford come along...then he just drops off...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

And didja notice the lifting of the hips when he first goes down? I too love the look on his face! Joe is a whumped God!!
                            I did! Not that I ever stare at that area or anything He stuns so well..

Comment

I did! Not that I ever stare at that area or anything He stuns so well..
                              Heh heh... He just does doesn't he? I think Joe deliberately lands in these positions to be a little flirty with it...shy boy my ass!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

hehe... i went to go get a cap of the hip thing... ended up getting like 30 caps of the bob attacking shep scenes

umm... some highlights

Comment

Working...
                                X