No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nina - thanks for letting us know about the commentary. Always good to hear JF is appreciated. I look forward to having time one day to listening to those.

Off for a little while - my Cowboys are on in 30 minutes.

For anyone interested, Ch 4 of The Way Home is up.

BBL.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Awwww.... isn't that sweet? Someone took the time and effort to come in here and search through the thread to find one of my posts just so they could give me a retaliatory neg! How delightfully entertaining...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Awwww.... isn't that sweet? Someone took the time and effort to come in here and search through the thread to find one of my posts just so they could give me a retaliatory neg! How delightfully entertaining...
        Some people are just so thoughtful!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Some people have nothing better to do

Would give you a green to make up for it, but can't Mental green for you!

Goooooo Bucs!
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Anyone about who's seen the pre-aired eps?

I need a question answered... no info or spoilers (pretty please, am waiting for the aired eps myself)... I just need to know:

OT:
            If the following photo is from Adrift or Lifeline:

Spoiler:

Thanks...
            sigpic

Comment

It's from Lifeline.
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                It's from Lifeline.
                Thanks hon! Superfast response!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks hon! Superfast response!
                  You're welcome! I just happened to have refreshed the page at the exact moment!
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Ack! I couldn't see Ali's pic! I seem to be having problems. I've been trying to post a resume on a company's site for the last hour and keep getting an error.

Ali, you must be famous if that person went to so much trouble! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                      Ack! I couldn't see Ali's pic! I seem to be having problems. I've been trying to post a resume on a company's site for the last hour and keep getting an error.

Ali, you must be famous if that person went to so much trouble! lol
                      I can't see it either... Weird..

OT:
                      Ali, was it you who told me once that you can actually do the German 'Umlaute' on an English (or American) keyboard?? If that was you, can you tell me how?

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                        I can't see it either... Weird..

OT:
                        Ali, was it you who told me once that you can actually do the German 'Umlaute' on an English (or American) keyboard?? If that was you, can you tell me how?
                        Yup. You just need to know the alt key number. You hold down the ALT key and type the number for the character you want on the right hand number pad (not the number keys across the top, the ones over to the right). The numbers you want are:

ä - 132
                        ü - 129
                        ö - 148

sigpic

Comment

Yup. You just need to know the alt key number. You hold down the ALT key and type the number for the character you want on the right hand number pad (not the number keys across the top, the ones over to the right). The numbers you want are:

ä - 132
                          ü - 129
                          ö - 148

Thanks! Let me try..

Hm, my laptop keyboard doesn't have any number pad on the right, so it doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                            Thanks! Let me try..

Hm, my laptop keyboard doesn't have any number pad on the right, so it doesn't work
                            Ah, yes. Laptops are different... ummm.. not sure how it works on a laptop. The ALT numbers usually only work on the right hand keypad...
                            sigpic

Comment

JM has posted.
                              Spoiler:
                              There is a pic with Joe, Jason, Bill Dow and the guy that plays Bates, Dean Marshall, and the vid has Joe from a distance, and under an umbrella.

Whew, finally got my resume posted!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                                I had posted earlier about watching "Common Ground" on the DVDs of Yum. I forgot to mention, and I see others have done so, that Joe totally sold the older makeup with his eyes! He just conveyed so much with his eyes....it was mesmerizing watching him get older. That was a nice piece of work there from Joe......one that gave him a chance to show his acting chops. Much like "Conversion" did in S-2......his talent came through all the prosthetics (plus he looked hot as a bug!)

Did someone mention "Dawson's Creek"? Oh yes.......he does the table tango in one of those "Profiler" episodes too. *fans self*

Less than a week to go now! Yes.....hubby made reservations at a hotel that has SciFi! I even heard him asking one hotel if they had it on their cable package and they didn't! SQUEEEE!

IHS
                                Good hubby!

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                                Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X