• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
    Try this, Linzi:

Spacey Awards vid

I hope that works!
    Thanks so much! I'll cross my fingers I can do this one!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
      Thanks the other link wasn't working me either.
      Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Thanks so much! I'll cross my fingers I can do this one!
      You're welcome! Let me know if it works, okay, Linz?

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
        I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find any of Knighties pics in lj? are they in the gw lj or somewhere else?
        They're on the GW Whumpers LJ - in the comments to the most recent post by Sheppy D.

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
        I was actually fairly surprised when i saw negative comments about the vid! There were only a few out of context clips, it's hardly representative of what the whole season if gonna be! For all they know, they might be getting what they want - they just didn't show it!
        Some people are just going to be negative no matter what. They see what they want to see. For chrissakes, people have let their views get so polarised that they went into frothing fury at seeing a picture of Amanda Tapping's chair next to David Hewlett's on-set!! I mean, WTF?!!

In the brief clips we have seen *everything* is out of context. We've no way of knowing how any of these scenes will play out. And I prefer to get excited over the aspects that look interesting and wait and see how things are in the actual episode.... rather than just assuming that everything is going to be s*** just because the 3 second clips don't show something I want to see - or show something I've already decided (without seeing it or knowing the context) is going to be awful. It's a personal choice but one I feel is more reasonable than the attitude displayed by some fans...

It was so good!!
        Spoiler:
        I didn't really think about the fact the Doctor wasn't in it much till it ended!

The bit where they're getting closer to the TARDIS - i was actually sat with my knees up under my chin, biting my nails!!
        That episode really took me back to my childhood days when I used to watch Dr Who with a cushion in on my lap so I could hold it up and hide behind it when it got too scary! Much as I have loved the new series, that is the first episode that I - as an adult - really found scary.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Some people are just going to be negative no matter what. They see what they want to see. For chrissakes, people have let their views get so polarised that they went into frothing fury at seeing a picture of Amanda Tapping's chair next to David Hewlett's on-set!! I mean, WTF?!!

In the brief clips we have seen *everything* is out of context. We've no way of knowing how any of these scenes will play out. And I prefer to get excited over the aspects that look interesting and wait and see how things are in the actual episode.... rather than just assuming that everything is going to be s*** just because the 3 second clips don't show something I want to see - or show something I've already decided (without seeing it or knowing the context) is going to be awful. It's a personal choice but one I feel is more reasonable than the attitude displayed by some fans...
          Absolutely agree with you there! You can't judge the entire season on what got shown!!

Oh, the chair thing!! How ridiculous was that?
          It was embarrassing to be a McKay fan! It's a chair - get a grip!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          That episode really took me back to my childhood days when I used to watch Dr Who with a cushion in on my lap so I could hold it up and hide behind it when it got too scary! Much as I have loved the new series, that is the first episode that I - as an adult - really found scary.
          It's not just scarecrows i've got to keep an eye now!
          Spoiler:
          Don't Blink!!
          How scary was that ending!?! *gulps*
          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Absolutely agree with you there! You can't judge the entire season on what got shown!!

Oh, the chair thing!! How ridiculous was that?
            It was embarrassing to be a McKay fan! It's a chair - get a grip!!
            OMG! The chair! It was embarassing to be a McKay fan because of that! Hello??? Can't the actors be friends???
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

OMG! The chair! It was embarassing to be a McKay fan because of that! Hello??? Can't the actors be friends???
              No No didn't you hear...everyone has to sit at opposite sides of the studio...

I mean come on two chairs standning next to eachother... oh I can't like McKay now... these things are getting out of hand..and are so stupid...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by knightie View Post
                Hi

Thought of something about the new uniforms:

Spoiler:
                In season 3 latter half Shep is rolling up sleeves of uniform shirt. The new uniforms are short sleeves. I guess Joe got fed up having to roll them.

Hey, if they had Publicity on Sat poor JF couldn't go home this weekend. BTW he was still on Set Tues night at 7pm. Long day
                I was perfectly happy with the black t-shirts myself

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  I was perfectly happy with the black t-shirts myself
                  I think you are hardly alone on that...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
                    Short-sleeved...reallY? When BDU blouses are folded up correctly, they look like they're supposed be short-sleeved. Problem is...like the laces on his boots, JF/JS never did them correctly. He just had them rolled (I spend a lot of time in BDUs, and have had to learn to do it right), which looks a bit hap-hazard. If you look at pics of Cam from SG-1...he knows how to fold BDU blouse sleeves.

So are they really short-sleeved, or did someone just fold his BDU sleeves correctly for him?

WB
                    How apropos it is for Shep to be in a messy uniform? He does his own thing! I'm thinking they're just folding properly - I'd think short sleeves are actually shorter.

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                    As far as I'm aware you're already a member Salty - you must have forgotten joining.
                    It's the time change thing!! I'm a member, but thought you were all talking about the spoiler LJ, not the whumper LJ. I can join the spoilers one after the last two eps air!

Well, I'm going for late August. I know that's not the Fall, but I don't care. August sounds good to me, so I'm crossing my fingers for that. It'll probably be September, but psychologically August sounds better!
                    I'm thinking Sept since the S3 DVDs are being released here in the States in Sept. Maybe TPTB are getting smart and thinking release S3 so people can catch up before S4 starts.
                    sigpic
                    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

That's just one fan who posted on JM's blog. My tick off with the photo was it was out of focus. come on' Joe, it's not like the chairs are moving Well, now if yo're talking Grey's Anatomy - I could believe it on that show with all the tabloid fodder on that show. Scary!

Comment

No they can't!! How dare David have anything to do with Amanda - she's coming to ruin the show remember!! [/sarcasm]
                        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
                          You're welcome! Let me know if it works, okay, Linz?
                          It worked!!!! Thanks so much Tristen. It was all so funny! Joe was adorable, and DH's scream was great. I loved the way in the outtakes Joe said they
                          Spoiler:
                          'tit around' on set, at least I think that's what he said! That was so funny! Good old Joe, but at least he didn't mention urinating this time!
                          How cool did they all look? I can't wait for season 4!!!!
                          Oh I know. It's ridiculous. Some peope really need to get a real life!

I meant to say well done Ali for sorting out what that still from the season 4 vid was! ( The one in Shep's room). I can see it now!
                          Spoiler:
                          I did think a four poster bed was a bit bizarre!
                          sigpic

Comment

I meant to say well done Ali for sorting out what that still from the season 4 vid was! ( The one in Shep's room). I can see it now!
                            Spoiler:
                            I did think a four poster bed was a bit bizarre!
                            Yeah, me too! I was thinking, "That can't be right, surely?!" Am just glad I managed to make sense of it eventually...
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG! It was hilarious that vid! DH is nuts! Joe is so funny!
                              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Thought the Spacey video was great to see...
                                Joe is funny... and David...running around screaming..got me almost thinking about that Home Alone movie from so many years ago *lol*
                                And then when the cast all wanted to hold the award..and Joe in the end jumping up on Jason's back *lol*
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X