John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

Do we? I'm getting confused... where do we know that from?

JM talked about it on his blog a while back. I'll try and find the quote.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      Keep the brace on, Bebop! Don't take chances with it.

!
      I will, thanks Lorr.

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      *giggles* I saw your post when I did flyby and had to stop myself snorting Women should just not snort.
      ?
      Sorry, I had Eurovisionhead for a moment..it sort of just took over!!!!

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Well my TMC speculation is that
      Spoiler:
      the friction arises as a result of them making an alliance with the Wraith (most probably led by Sheppy and his CG mate)
      Yup, I'll go with that..but.

Spoiler:
      I reckon that Ronon swings out at nothing in temper and catched Shep by accident. I really don't think that he would hit Sheppy on purpose.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Congrats on 5,600 posts, Roo!!!
      From me too!!!

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
      Congrats on 5600 Roo!

And speaking of milestones, I just hit 900...
      WooHoo PJ...go girl!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Just watching MacGyver on Sky and in the first ten mnutes he's been whumped twice, tied up, strung up and beaten with blood I might add and to top it all off he's been shirtless.

*wants that for Sheppy*

They're showing the whole series right from the beginning and I'm recording the lot!!....and yes...WANT SOME OF THAT FOR SHEPPY!!

Originally posted by knightie View Post
      Hi from Vancouver:

We are here, internet is working and in 23 hours we will be on set. We got in really really late like 4am which is 7am our time. So we were really tired. We are off to do a dry run to the studio and Wed and Thur hopefully tour Vancover by way of location sites. We will be a heck of a lot less nervous on Wed and Thurs.

Knightie and Salty
      Yay!!!!!....have the best fun peeps and tell us all the juicy bits asap!

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Well to try and keep the thread on topic we have been grading eps out of 10 for their whump...so we can find which season gave us the most whump satisfaction

So far the average scores are:

Rising 4
      H&S 1
      38 Mins 10
      Suspicion 5
      PTW 0
      Underground 0
      Home 1
      Hmm....yup, that'll be a 0 points for PTW, a 0 points for Underground and probably a 2 points for Home for me, cause at least they are all unconcious..
      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Congrats to
        Roo on 5600!
        PJ on 900!
        Salty on 2500!
        GG on 8600!

Oh, I forgot to congratulate milestoners! *facepalm* Congratulations to the above.

Spoiler:
        OT:
        Torchwood starts in a couple of weeks Down Under - I've heard some good reports, so I'm looking forward to it.
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Phew, finally found the quote from JM's blog, ALI. I should really have noted this down and I'd have saved myself a long read through JM's entries!

Spoiler:
          I stalled out on page twenty-five - not so coincidentally, the scene in which the team seeks the explanation to a stunning revelation. This, of course, would be followed by the scene in which the team privately comes to term with said revelation. Tough, tough scenes in which I have to reveal…

So, I wondered if the news the team have to come to terms with in some how creates tensions, leading to the possible spat between Shep and Ronon
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
            Congrats to
            Roo on 5600!
            PJ on 900!
            Salty on 2500!
            GG on 8600!

I agree with the votes so far today. Overall, a sad lack of whump

I'm all a-tingle with anticipation for you, knightie and Salty!
            Thanks Lorr!!
            yep cant wait to see what spoilerish delights salty and knightie bring back. im so jealous though!!
            i was thinking about season 1 last night....there really wasnt that much whump that i can think of, but then we had 38 mins and TDO which were gloriously whumpy....
            Originally posted by sherryw View Post
            Congrats too 5600 Post Roo!!!!!
            Thanks sherry!!
            JM sounded really fed up in his blog! No spoilers, and he was feeling cranky. Spoiler of OT
            Spoiler:
            In one answer he's talking about maybe writing a book next year, depending on how things pan out, and I'm wondering if the viewing figures for Sunday, which he gets on a Monday afternoon were disappointing again. I haven't heard anything about the ratings yet, but if they were good, I think JM would have said so. Oh well, no point in being down, is there? It's out of my hands, and if SGA does get cancelled, it won't be a big surprise. I really blame SciFi though. The 7 month hiatus has been near disastrous, IMHO. GRRRRRR!!!!
            he did didnt he, poor guy!
            i will be so pissed if atlantis is cancelled because of the BEEPS at scifi...season 4 sounds so great it would be such a shame for that hard work to go to waste....im not ready to let go of atlantis yet....
            when did they say they would decide atlantis would be renewed or not do we know??
            Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            Congrats to
            Roo on 5600!
            PJ on 900!
            Salty on 2500!
            GG on 8600!

Thanks pocus!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              Thanks Lorr!!
              yep cant wait to see what spoilerish delights salty and knightie bring back. im so jealous though!!
              i was thinking about season 1 last night....there really wasnt that much whump that i can think of, but then we had 38 mins and TDO which were gloriously whumpy....

Thanks sherry!!

he did didnt he, poor guy!
              i will be so pissed if atlantis is cancelled because of the BEEPS at scifi...season 4 sounds so great it would be such a shame for that hard work to go to waste....im not ready to let go of atlantis yet....
              when did they say they would decide atlantis would be renewed or not do we know??

Thanks pocus!!!!
              Hi Roo!

I think he said it'd be decided early in season 4's airing scedule. So, presumably after the first few episodes. I think he said he thought it'd depend more on the season 3 ratings which isn't good! So presumably in the early Autumn?
              sigpic

Comment

Phew, finally found the quote from JM's blog, ALI. I should really have noted this down and I'd have saved myself a long read through JM's entries!

Spoiler:
                I stalled out on page twenty-five - not so coincidentally, the scene in which the team seeks the explanation to a stunning revelation. This, of course, would be followed by the scene in which the team privately comes to term with said revelation. Tough, tough scenes in which I have to reveal…

So, I wondered if the news the team have to come to terms with in some how creates tensions, leading to the possible spat between Shep and Ronon
                Thanks hon. D'you remember the date of that entry? I'm in the process of updating the spoiler com at the moment so I'll addd that in too...
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks hon. D'you remember the date of that entry? I'm in the process of updating the spoiler com at the moment so I'll addd that in too...
                  As soon as I posted it, I thought, crap, what date was the entry! Hang on, I'll get it...

April 9th, the bit after does the A, B bit which totally confused me!

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...1_archive.html
                  sigpic

Comment

the trouble is that all the networks seem to be idiots about this months-long hiatuses which is probably losing audiences across the board. season 4 is a done deal but season 5 probably won't get considered for renewal until the fall, and probably BEFORE season 4 even airs, which is pretty inane, but that's TV for ya.

Comment

Hi Roo!

I think he said it'd be decided early in season 4's airing scedule. So, presumably after the first few episodes. I think he said he thought it'd depend more on the season 3 ratings which isn't good! So presumably in the early Autumn?
                      hi linzi!!!!!

thanks for that!! i just hope it gets renewed....ill be so disappointed if it doesnt! im hoping they wont cancel it because they want to do that 3rd spin off and i think they need atlantis to still be around to keep the franchise going whilst they work on that...plus as joe says 5 seasons is better than 4!!
                      scifi would be idiots to cancel it i think....what would people be left with..painkiller lame....i mean jane which gets even crapper ratings than sga!!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        the trouble is that all the networks seem to be idiots about this months-long hiatuses which is probably losing audiences across the board. season 4 is a done deal but season 5 probably won't get considered for renewal until the fall, and probably BEFORE season 4 even airs, which is pretty inane, but that's TV for ya.
                        im hoping because it was partly those idiots who work at scifi who wanted atlantis tptb to bring over people from sg1- SAM..and probs get rid of weir, that they will wanna see how the decision works out before cancelling it...the big shake up for season 4 wasnt just because tptb wanted to mess around with the show they know they need something big to get people interested and stay with it.

im err trying to be optimistic can ya tell lol

Comment

hi linzi!!!!!

thanks for that!! i just hope it gets renewed....ill be so disappointed if it doesnt! im hoping they wont cancel it because they want to do that 3rd spin off and i think they need atlantis to still be around to keep the franchise going whilst they work on that...plus as joe says 5 seasons is better than 4!!
                          scifi would be idiots to cancel it i think....what would people be left with..painkiller lame....i mean jane which gets even crapper ratings than sga!!
                          Painkiller Jane seems to have bombed, especially as I'm sure it got plenty of promotion etc... ECW (Did I get that right?) seems to get the highest ratings! Strange that it's on a scifi channel...

I'd be heartbroken if SGA gets cancelled personally, I keep wanting to be positive, but with BSG finishing, which seems to have been mutually decided by the execs of that show and SciFi, I can't hold out much hope for SGA, unless MGM can do a deal with SciFi which they can't refuse. Personally I don't think the third series will ever see the light of day. I can't see SciFi wanting it, and I don't know who else would.
                          sigpic

Comment

As soon as I posted it, I thought, crap, what date was the entry! Hang on, I'll get it...

April 9th, the bit after does the A, B bit which totally confused me!

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...1_archive.html
                            Thanks hon. I remember him making that entry but found the whole A, B, C etc bit so confusing and vague that I didn't deem it worth adding to the spoiler comm! I must have overlooked the other bits...
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks hon. I remember him making that entry but found the whole A, B, C etc bit so confusing and vague that I didn't deem it worth adding to the spoiler comm! I must have overlooked the other bits...
                              Well, not surprisingly, in light of spoilers we've had since that entry, I can think of at least 3 different scenarios that fit the A,B,C,D thing, none of which are probably correct!
                              sigpic

Comment

Painkiller Jane seems to have bombed, especially as I'm sure it got plenty of promotion etc... ECW (Did I get that right?) seems to get the highest ratings! Strange that it's on a scifi channel...

I'd be heartbroken if SGA gets cancelled personally, I keep wanting to be positive, but with BSG finishing, which seems to have been mutually decided by the execs of that show and SciFi, I can't hold out much hope for SGA, unless MGM can do a deal with SciFi which they can't refuse. Personally I don't think the third series will ever see the light of day. I can't see SciFi wanting it, and I don't know who else would.
                                yeh i was really shocked that BSG got cancelled since everyone flippin raves about it (cant stand it myself) and scifi channel promoted it to the high heavens..and ECW all i can is WTF??!!!!

apparently they dont want proper scifi shows on the SCIFI channel anymore...GRRR!!!

Im just gonna have to keep everything crossed for atlantis to be renewed.

Comment

Working...
                                X