No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Whumpers. Hope everyone's day is going better than mine.

I'm feel like I'm being attacked for stating my opinion on a subject. Nevermind that other people stated the same person. I'm so wishing I would have left my comment I wrote instead of deleteing it, but I would have been kicked off GW. Who knows I may just post it before the day is done. It would be sooo worth it.

Then someone to support their comment just spilled the main plot of Tao. Without using spoiler tags. *shakes head*

Sorry for the rant folks. Here's some pixs to make up for it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
      MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

o1 and Roo: How is your brother?? Wasn't he supposed to have surgery???
      hey caty!!! he was supposed to have surgery but it was cancelled (he has to go into ICU after the op but he had a septic finger so they didnt want to risk it), so he'll have it after xmas! but thanks for asking!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Wow! Thanks so much for that! Fantastic! What a treat to wake up to...sigh...
      Happy Boxing Day everyone!
      Didn't have time to get on yesterday, but we had a fantastic day here! Hope everybody else had a wonderful time too
      HAPPY BOXING DAY EVERYONE!! christmas day was good (cant wait to put my new SGA calendar up on the wall!!), today has been too but im sad cos O1 is going back home to oxford in a little while
      its not the same, talking about SGA over the phone or online rather than in person!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

I'm feel like I'm being attacked for stating my opinion on a subject. Nevermind that other people stated the same person. I'm so wishing I would have left my comment I wrote instead of deleteing it, but I would have been kicked off GW. Who knows I may just post it before the day is done. It would be sooo worth it.

Then someone to support their comment just spilled the main plot of Tao. Without using spoiler tags. *shakes head*

Sorry for the rant folks. Here's some pixs to make up for it.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...TDO/beaten.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...defiant9-1.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...DO/whacked.jpg
        Aww GG, I hope your day gets better .

It is quite a sad thing when an OPINION is attacked and not debated. I try with my little ones to instill the thought that not everyone likes the same thing or feels the same way about things, but it is OK! They should not get mad at an opposing position but discuss the difference and maybe end up agreeing to disagree, but still remain friends. Maybe some grownups need to go back to preschool!
        sigpic

Comment

Aww, GG...sorry some people are being so crummy. Don't get yourself thrown off, though. We need you here! Who else would keep our gutter organized and running smoothly? Or bring us virtual creme-filled long johns? Or remind us that it *is* possible (even if slightly crazy) to be spoiler-free?

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}

WB

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
            I don't think the US has one. The second Christmas Day has always been called Boxing Day in the UK. I found this quote to explain why.

Where does the name Boxing Day came from?
            The name of the day goes back to medieval times, more than 800 years ago, when alms boxes were placed at the back of every church to collect money for the poor. Traditionally, it is on this day that the alms box at every English church is opened and the contents are distributed to the poor.

Hope that helps you to understand the name?
            Thanks for explaining, Astraldust.. I had wondered where that name comes from

One thing: POST IT!

Sometimes, people just deserve to receive the same rudeness they
            direct at people every day...
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
              Glad that you had a great Christmas Josie!!! I must go and check out LJ and read some of the fics!!!!!

Off to watch Nina's vid!!
              Hey SLC....hope your Christmas has been great...santa give you some great things that you may have wanted??

Well consider the video I made a little Christmas present to my favorite whumpers and thunkers
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Got my Exo book. My son even told me he would go play quietly in his room for the next couple of hours so I can read it as he knows how important this book is too me. *sniff* I told him to call his friend and have him come over. No need to play by himself. The best of both worlds for both of us.
                sigpic

Comment

Got my Exo book. My son even told me he would go play quietly in his room for the next couple of hours so I can read it as he knows how important this book is too me. *sniff* I told him to call his friend and have him come over. No need to play by himself. The best of both worlds for both of us.
                  Yeah for you!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi all! I hope everyone had a most marvelous holiday and that Santa brought you everything you wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7 View Post
                      Hi all! I hope everyone had a most marvelous holiday and that Santa brought you everything you wanted.
                      hey MERLIN!!! good to see ya!!!
                      Santa brought me lots of wonderful thiings *drools over sga calendar* but there is one thing he hasnt given me yet....lots of shep whump in the remaining season 3 eps!!!! hehehe one can wish.....still excited about the ark anyway *fingers crossed the whump was kept in*

O1 is driving back home now *Roo missing her already*

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                        hey MERLIN!!! good to see ya!!!
                        Santa brought me lots of wonderful thiings *drools over sga calendar* but there is one thing he hasnt given me yet....lots of shep whump in the remaining season 3 eps!!!! hehehe one can wish.....still excited about the ark anyway *fingers crossed the whump was kept in*

O1 is driving back home now *Roo missing her already*
                        Sounds lovely. Heee. I got lots of goodies too. No Shep clone dressed in leather though. :outs::

But it's all good. And here's hoping we ALL get SHEP WHUMP for the rest of season 3. Can't think of a better group present. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7 View Post
                          Sounds lovely. Heee. I got lots of goodies too. No Shep clone dressed in leather though. :outs::

But it's all good. And here's hoping we ALL get SHEP WHUMP for the rest of season 3. Can't think of a better group present. LOL
                          shep clone dressed in leather...hehehehe YUUUMMMM!!!! i didnt get that either damnit lol!! yeh i got some nice goodies though!

id LOVE lots of shep whump, that really would be a lovely group whumper pressie!! ill have to keep those fingers crossed for the ark!! its been a while since we had decent whump....since echoes and even then
                          Spoiler:
                          after they left the infirmary they were fine....sigh...i wanted sheppy to collapse hehe not that i will complain with what we got
                          i just want more hehehe shame the rest of this season hasnt delivered much...in the second half ive only really enjoyed echoes, the rest have been meh!!! heres hoping the ark, sunday, etc are better!!!!

Comment

Some gutter whump because I need it...and so do the rest of you

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM GG lovely gutter whump!!! yeh i need it after my mini-rant in the thunk thread lol!

Comment

Needed those pics GG...thanks
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X