X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grrr...paper cuts...work of the devil...grr

oh and hiccups...double grrr

Comment

I'm only here for a little while, but I am here! I've got your fic bookmarked for later, Louise.
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
        I love it! I can't believe that's your first fic, you did such a good job on it.

I'm actually writing a fic right now that was originally titled My Time of Dying - I guess great minds think alike
        Welcome back Wraithkeeper!!! It's been a while since i've seen ya.

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
        I'm only here for a little while, but I am here! I've got your fic bookmarked for later, Louise.
        Well being here for a little bit is better than not being here at all.
        sigpic

Comment

*waves* here.. sort of. Just popping in and out from work

oh and doing a bit of writing over my lunchbreak
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

hey sga fan
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
              Well being here for a little bit is better than not being here at all.
              True! How is everyone today?
              sigpic

Comment

fed up - I have this thing that i wanna write and put into words but just dont av the skills to do it justice. I come up with somethin really good at the beginnin and then just run out of steam. I av a feelin that its gona nag at me forever until i do it too.

*grumbles at havin overly active imagination* ...stupid imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                  fed up - I have this thing that i wanna write and put into words but just dont av the skills to do it justice. I come up with somethin really good at the beginnin and then just run out of steam. I av a feelin that its gona nag at me forever until i do it too.

I know that feeling. I start off with a good idea, then struggle to find the right words for the next week or two.
                  sigpic

Comment

i have good news. Everything turned out alright and me and my stepfather have finally stopped fighting
                    sigpic

Comment

I like your new siggie!!! You must have had some free time again to play around with making a new one huh?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                        i have good news. Everything turned out alright and me and my stepfather have finally stopped fighting
                        that is good to hear. told ya it would be ok

Comment

yeah and im glad it did :0)
                          sigpic

Comment

I know that feeling. I start off with a good idea, then struggle to find the right words for the next week or two.
                            oh how i wish it was just for a few weeks. This is like an ongoin life struggle to find a way to get this thing on paper.

Comment

((HUGS)) for your troubles. Would stepping away from it for awhile help any? Sometimes that's what I need to do with things. Then I can come back with a better perspective.

((HUGS)) For getting things worked out. One less stress to have. SQUEE!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                                I like your new siggie!!! You must have had some free time again to play around with making a new one huh?
                                Only a little - it's a really simple one, so it didn't take long to make. Glad you like it.
                                Glad to hear things are looking up.
                                oh how i wish it was just for a few weeks. This is like an ongoin life struggle to find a way to get this thing on paper.
                                You'll get there - and it'll feel even better when you do, because it was worthwhile.

I'm off again guys. Have fun whumping!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X