John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi

EDIT: O1, tried to green you for your story serial this morning but couldn't! Anyway, I loved it and can you do another one please????????
    hi all,

Any particular whumpy themes?? If i have time i'll give it a go And I'll consider myself greened

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
      hi all,

Any particular whumpy themes?? If i have time i'll give it a go And I'll consider myself greened
      Poisoning?

Suffocation?

Hyperthermia?

All three?

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Poisoning?

Suffocation?

Hyperthermia?

All three?
        Hmmm.....good ideas. I'll have a think

Comment

hi all,

Mmmm.. you're tempting me to have a go myself....

I'll suggest a theme for your next one: trapped in a narrow space and impaled on something!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Mmmm.. you're tempting me to have a go myself....

I'll suggest a theme for your next one: trapped in a narrow space and impaled on something!
            thats my story Devil you know story isn't it?

and yes, have a go, though, on second thoughts, you might just put mine to shame

Comment

thats my story Devil you know story isn't it?

and yes, have a go, though, on second thoughts, you might just put mine to shame
              Oooooh! Wanna do it as a tag-team then? You post a mini "chapter" and I post the next bit and you the bit after... could be a laugh?
              sigpic

Comment

*tentatively wanders in*

Back from vacation!

Okay, there is NO WAY I have the time to catch up on 68 pages.

Did I miss anything? LOL
                sigpic
                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                  *tentatively wanders in*

Back from vacation!

Okay, there is NO WAY I have the time to catch up on 68 pages.

Did I miss anything? LOL
                  Welcome back!!!

Miss anything?.... Errr..... some whump... some more whump... some fic updates.... more whumpage.... drabble whump fics posted in the thread... more whumping... custard-filled long johns.... whump... some more whump... and large pics can't be posted inside spoiler tags and should be posted as a URL link instead...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey SGAFan I was just thinking about you this morning. Did you have a nice vacation?

Comment

I'm off home. Back in about 20-30 mins folks...
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm off home. Back in about 20-30 mins folks...
                        Counting down the seconds huh?

Comment

Welcome back!!!

Miss anything?.... Errr..... some whump... some more whump... some fic updates.... more whumpage.... drabble whump fics posted in the thread... more whumping... custard-filled long johns.... whump... some more whump... and large pics can't be posted inside spoiler tags and should be posted as a URL link instead...
                          Lots of whump. Check. *G*

*Decides she'll just NOT ask about the custard-filled long johns... *

Hmm... okay, no more large piccies in spoiler tags.. Check. Will try to remember that, and my apologies for my part in rule violations to any moderators that may be reading You guys do a fantastic job, btw. (hey, I moderate/admin at another JF board, I know how important it is to get a pat on the back every once in a while )

Thanks Ali!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey SGAFan I was just thinking about you this morning. Did you have a nice vacation?
                            Hi Josie!

Yes, wonderful. I have tons of pictures, as soon as I get them sorted I'll upload a bunch to photobucket.

My muse had a nice vacation too... and is chatty again. Squee! Will be writing a fair bit this weekend.
                            sigpic

Comment

Poisoning?

Suffocation?

Hyperthermia?

All three?
                              Poisioning would make it too easy for her to get the puking in. Along the impalement lines, how about "surrounded by hostiles bearing crossbows, pinned to a tree by an arrow, and team needing to get him off the tree before he bleeds to death or the crabby natives kill them all"..?

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                                Lots of whump. Check. *G*

*Decides she'll just NOT ask about the custard-filled long johns... *

Hmm... okay, no more large piccies in spoiler tags.. Check. Will try to remember that, and my apologies for my part in rule violations to any moderators that may be reading You guys do a fantastic job, btw. (hey, I moderate/admin at another JF board, I know how important it is to get a pat on the back every once in a while )

Thanks Ali!

Well I am going to miss your large piccies- although I guess you can still post them with the links - but that is not as much fun!

Welcome back BTW!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X