No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read and reviewed your lates chapter, Ali. It was wonderful!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      *sigh* FFnet really is being odd of late. It's definitely working for some people as I've had reviews overnight.... Freaky.
      It says there are only 4 chapters,and when I try and use the link it says to wait 15 minutes as it may not be up yet!!!! It's gone wrong again! They do seem to be having a lot of trouble recently!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Just read and reviewed your lates chapter, Ali. It was wonderful!!!!
        Awww thanks sweety! You always write the most wonderful reviews.. I love that you take the time to say what aspects of the fic you liked and why.. (((hugs Linzi))))
        sigpic

Comment

Awww thanks sweety! You always write the most wonderful reviews.. I love that you take the time to say what aspects of the fic you liked and why.. (((hugs Linzi))))
          Hugs right back at you!
          Well, of course there are many more things I like about that chapter too, other than the things I mentioned, but I couldn't possibly analyse every word or you'd fall asleep reading my review!!! And God knows, I'm long-winded at the best of times...
          sigpic

Comment

Morning whumpers!

I noticed the change in the H/C comm the other day, is Beanie the only one with access to the customisation tools on that account?

As for reviews, I'm terrible at leaving them, I either forget or leave the kind of lazy reviews that annoy me. I do try and say something different if I can but just lately I've been horribly lazy.

Comment

Morning Josie! How you feeling today?

Have you told your dr about your adverse reaction to the medication?
              sigpic

Comment

Morning Josie! How you feeling today?

Have you told your dr about your adverse reaction to the medication?
                Well I've just managed to force some bread and water down, you know what it's like if you go a day without food, your stomach isn't too keen on starting eating again.

I haven't called the doctor yet because I know she isn't in until this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                  Well I've just managed to force some bread and water down, you know what it's like if you go a day without food, your stomach isn't too keen on starting eating again.

I haven't called the doctor yet because I know she isn't in until this afternoon.
                  Gald you're feeling slightly better.
                  Do make sure you tell your G.P. what's happened though, won't you? It is important they make a note of any possible reactions to drugs, and they're supposed to send off a yellow card to the drug manufacturer. Also, you need to get some more meds, or for the dose to be altered. I hate taking drugs, some have had a pretty nasty effect on me, (mainly antibiotics), so I sympathise!
                  I have to say, my stomach's always happy to see food, in fact it never wants to stop eating!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                    Gald you're feeling slightly better.
                    Do make sure you tell your G.P. what's happened though, won't you? It is important they make a note of any possible reactions to drugs, and they're supposed to send off a yellow card to the drug manufacturer. Also, you need to get some more meds, or for the dose to be altered. I hate taking drugs, some have had a pretty nasty effect on me, (mainly antibiotics), so I sympathise!
                    I have to say, my stomach's always happy to see food, in fact it never wants to stop eating!!!!!!
                    Urk. I'm with you on the antibiotics front.. I have to take non-penicillin ones (which can make your stomach feel a bit odd)... and have had a dr nearly kill me in the past when he gave me penicillin after I specifically told him not to as I was allergic to it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm. I think I'm gonna try and finish Infirmary Blues. I'm in the mindset for it, having just written one chapter, and I think it's a good idea to carry on while I'm on a roll. It only needs one more chapter to complete it and I think it's better to carry on while the fic is fresh in my mind than to try and move on to another fic and try and get back into the mindset of that one in order to update it.

Plus, that would be one WIP finally finished and knocked off my list of outstanding work which would be a nice feeling....
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm. I think I'm gonna try and finish Infirmary Blues. I'm in the mindset for it, having just written one chapter, and I think it's a good idea to carry on while I'm on a roll. It only needs one more chapter to complete it and I think it's better to carry on while the fic is fresh in my mind than to try and move on to another fic and try and get back into the mindset of that one in order to update it.

Plus, that would be one WIP finally finished and knocked off my list of outstanding work which would be a nice feeling....
                        Sounds like a plan.

I think I'm probably going to end up spending the day in and out of bed, I feel so weak I think I'm going to have to keep having a lie down. Shame I can't take the PC with me.

Comment

I've found a way of being able to lay down and still being able to use the computer. Oh the joys of the wireless keyboard & mouse.

Only now there's no one around to talk to.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                            I've found a way of being able to lay down and still being able to use the computer. Oh the joys of the wireless keyboard & mouse.

Only now there's no one around to talk to.
                            I had visions of you with the monitor on your chest, being unable to breathe because of the weight!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Best to strike when the iron's hot. Pity I don't do the same!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm here. Feeling v bored at work today... and somehow v tired too.. feel like my brain is melting!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X