John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
    OMG! I nearly hyperventilated just hearing that Ken was pitching an idea!!!! Geez, how crazy is it to get so excited about an episode that won't appear (if they even do it) until late 2007 or maybe even 2008 if it is in the last half of season 4? But I am. My mind is spinning with the possibilities.

And no, I don't totally think
    Spoiler:
    all bets will be off. There is some degree of trust and even...dare I say...respect between them, whether Shep wants to admit it or not. I guess it will depend on the situation. I mean, yeah, if Sheppy finds him in the middle of a culling about to feed on someone, I have no doubt he'd shoot. But can't believe it will be that simple.

I've had a little scenario running around in my head where Shep finally tracks down Kolya, and the team is about to raid his compound and take him out, because Shep figures the man is a threat to every member of the team, every time they go offworld, when Wraith show up and ruin their attack plans. And it turns out that it is *the* Wraith again...he's also tracked down Kolya and wants his revenge. Then they get to fight over who gets to kill him.

I'd like to see them in a situation where they (grudgingly) have to work together again.

WannaBe
    haha yep i know i got very excited about it too!!! we havent even got through all of season 3 yet and im already wishing for season 4...especially if ken does a follow up...i just hope tptb wanna do it!!!
    id love it if
    Spoiler:
    him and the wraith had to work together again....im just intrigued at the thought of what sort of story ken might do SQUEE!! and hopefully it wud involve some whump of course LOL

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      Good day Whumpers!

got Lauriels and Linzi's stories bookmarked for reading later today.

Revels as the official candy of whump? Well perhaps I could agree with that if I could get the darned things to try. Argh!!! I can get Tim Tams, but not Revels. Life is unfair.

A unique picture for JF to sign? Sorry, I keep thinking of my two particular whump pixs. That's what I get for living in the gutter. But y'all got a few weeks to figure it out. How bout a nice wallpaper?

So what have I been missing on the CG thread? I'm just too lazy to walk over there and peruse the thread at the moment.
      HI GATEGEEK!!!

ken c posted saying that he had done the commentary for CG the other day and that he would love to do a follow up to common ground (and will hopefully pitch an idea for season 4)..using the wraith again!!!SQUEEE how SQUEEEXCITING would that be??!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
        haha yep i know i got very excited about it too!!! we havent even got through all of season 3 yet and im already wishing for season 4...especially if ken does a follow up...i just hope tptb wanna do it!!!
        id love it if
        Spoiler:
        him and the wraith had to work together again....im just intrigued at the thought of what sort of story ken might do SQUEE!! and hopefully it wud involve some whump of course LOL
        Of course!!!!!!!

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

id love it if
          Spoiler:
          Oh, and Roo, I forgot to say...I think if they can come up with any kind of decent plot, TPTB will pick up this story. With the popularity of CG, and the
          Spoiler:
          obvious chemistry between Shep and the Wraith on screen, I think it will be an easy sell. It just has so many layers. I'd love to see the team be *with* Sheppy this time. Just think how that would be for them! It would create such angst for them. They can't possibly really understand Shep's relationship with this Wraith, and yet they would do anything for Sheppy. It would be a really interesting team dynamic to watch. We saw a tiny bit of it with Michael and Ronan in NO MAN'S LAND when Ronan asks why he should trust Michael and Shep says "Because I said so" - but this would be so much deeper!

Okay, I'm rambling now. It's just because I'm so danged excited at the prospect of a CG follow-up ep. I'll shut up now.

WannaBe

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
            Oh, and Roo, I forgot to say...I think if they can come up with any kind of decent plot, TPTB will pick up this story. With the popularity of CG, and the
            Spoiler:
            obvious chemistry between Shep and the Wraith on screen, I think it will be an easy sell. It just has so many layers. I'd love to see the team be *with* Sheppy this time. Just think how that would be for them! It would create such angst for them. They can't possibly really understand Shep's relationship with this Wraith, and yet they would do anything for Sheppy. It would be a really interesting team dynamic to watch. We saw a tiny bit of it with Michael and Ronan in NO MAN'S LAND when Ronan asks why he should trust Michael and Shep says "Because I said so" - but this would be so much deeper!

Okay, I'm rambling now. It's just because I'm so danged excited at the prospect of a CG follow-up ep. I'll shut up now.

WannaBe
            oh youre totally right!!! theyd be idiots not to want to do a follow up to CG..the reviews are so positive for it!!!

id love that too
            Spoiler:
            for the team to be there with sheppy and the wraith...cos surely theyd be all angsty and worried for shep, after all they know what happened but they still had to witness the same wraith feed on their best friend and almost kill him!! they could do such a nice emotional angsty ep!!
            im squeeing for an ep that doesnt even exist yet haha!! although to be fair i dont need much of an excuse to squee!!

oh and wannabe ramble away..im squeeexcited too at the thought of this ep....it would rock!!!!

Comment

im squeeing for an ep that doesnt even exist yet haha!!
              Me too!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE for the CG follow-up!

WannaBe

Comment

Firstly can everyone be careful about spoiler tags remember some people haven't seen CG yet so just bear that in mind.

Secondly,
                Spoiler:
                I actually think it would be far more interesting if Shep and the Wraith weren't working together but did actually have to go up against one another.

Remember this Wraith is back with a hive now and back feeding of innocent humans, Shep may have built this strange friendship and mutual respect with him but he is still a killer and Shep is going to have to deal with that.

Comment

OK...you people are getting way giddy about an episode that doesn't exist. Squee for you!!!

Not sure how I would want this episode to play out..

Spoiler:

Sheppy and Wraith work together with team present or work together without team present. Then again I like Josie's idea about the wraith and Sheppy not working together and going up against one another.

As much as I would like to speculate on episodes (whether filmed or not), and get all giddy, I've been disappointed way to much to go down that road again. Sucks to me right now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh it is nice to see that Common Ground is winning the fave season 3 ep so far poll! (just)

Comment

OK...you people are getting way giddy about an episode that doesn't exist. Squee for you!!!

Spoiler:

Sheppy and Wraith work together with team present or work together without team present. Then again I like Josie's idea about the wraith and Sheppy not working together and going up against one another.

As much as I would like to speculate on episodes (whether filmed or not), and get all giddy, I've been disappointed way to much to go down that road again. Sucks to me right now.
                      Gate Geek - I can't help it. I'm just so SQUEEEEE-CITED! And hey girl - Double Squeee! - I'M GOING TO VANCOUVER!!!!!!! I signed up officially!

Josie - I think your idea would be interesting too - a little darker, I think, with Sheppy
                      Spoiler:
                      pitted against the Wriath from CG.
                      It will be wild to see which way Ken C. goes with it. Come on, TPTB! Buy that story.

And if any of you huge CG/Ken C. fans haven't voted, make a point to toddle over and vote for CG as your fav S3 episode so far. Who knows, maybe it will influence TPTB to buy the follow-up!

WannaBe
                      Last edited by WannaBeAWhumper; 01 October 2006, 10:54 AM.

Comment

A follow-up to CG? Yes, yes, yes, YES!!!!! Massive SQUEEEE attack!!!!
                        Personally, I'd like to see some combination of Josie's AND Wannabe's ideas!
                        Oh, and a bit of whump wouldn't hurt....

Are you feeling better, Josie? I've been home a few days now, with a rare
                        breast infection- agonizing pain, and it feels like I have the Flu on top.
                        Feeling thoroughly whumped myself!! Anytime I move my right arm or hand or
                        side is excruciantingly painful; even clicking the mouse and typing hurts, unless
                        I only use my left hand...

The best food for Whumping IMO is Culver's Chocolate Custard !!! I have
                        a tub in the Fridge right now with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup bits mixed in.
                        Basically, Chocolate + Sheppy = Yummalicious Heaven!!! Will be cheering
                        myself up today by Vegging on the Couch with the Ice Cream and a Shepp
                        Marathon, along with some Supernatural - Dean Winchester isn't quite in
                        our Sheppy's league, but he is VERY Whumpalicious!! You can tell they
                        have female Story Editors too, because there's lots of brotherly emotion
                        to go with the Whump!
                        Speaking of Whump, anyone got any good piccies today???

Comment

Originally posted by dreamkat
                          A follow-up to CG? Yes, yes, yes, YES!!!!! Massive SQUEEEE attack!!!!
                          Personally, I'd like to see some combination of Josie's AND Wannabe's ideas!
                          Oh, and a bit of whump wouldn't hurt....

Are you feeling better, Josie? I've been home a few days now, with a rare
                          breast infection- agonizing pain, and it feels like I have the Flu on top.
                          Feeling thoroughly whumped myself!! Anytime I move my right arm or hand or
                          side is excruciantingly painful; even clicking the mouse and typing hurts, unless
                          I only use my left hand...

The best food for Whumping IMO is Culver's Chocolate Custard !!! I have
                          a tub in the Fridge right now with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup bits mixed in.
                          Basically, Chocolate + Sheppy = Yummalicious Heaven!!! Will be cheering
                          myself up today by Vegging on the Couch with the Ice Cream and a Shepp
                          Marathon, along with some Supernatural - Dean Winchester isn't quite in
                          our Sheppy's league, but he is VERY Whumpalicious!! You can tell they
                          have female Story Editors too, because there's lots of brotherly emotion
                          to go with the Whump!
                          Speaking of Whump, anyone got any good piccies today???
                          Yikes, dreamkat! That sounds horrible!!!!!

I hope the chocolate and the Shepathon get you feeling better.

WannaBe

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            Don't know if any of you guys are still interested, but I've finally put of chapter 6 of Failure, the story for the 'loss of a child' challange on the H/C comm.
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3083340/6/

I'm off to read Lauriel's now!
                            GREAT!!

Comment

Spoiler:

yes well phantoms comes to mind....still peeved about all the squee i wasted on that!!!*grumble grumble*

but still we can dream about and hope for a fantastic follow up ep to CG!!!
                              i voted for CG in the poll how could i not!!! CG rocked!!! as ive said several times before LOL!!

im not sure exactly how i wud like a follow up ep to play out..i mean there are so many possibilities they could do...for instance if in
                              Spoiler:
                              irresponsible... if they dont kill off kolya...although i am hoping for a good showdown with shep and koyla ending in shep killing that BEEP lol (and getting very whumped and bloody in the process LOL)...it wud be quite interesting to have shep and wraith up against kolya....or shep and wraith working together plus team against i dont know other wraith or something...shep and wraith up against one another....i dont know....so many possibilities!!

SQUEE i know i cant help it..but hey i have faith in ken c that he will pitch a fab story and we will get what we want!!! and if not...fanfic anyone? LOL

Comment

yes well phantoms comes to mind....still peeved about all the squee i wasted on that!!!*grumble grumble*

but still we can dream about and hope for a fantastic follow up ep to CG!!!
                                i voted for CG in the poll how could i not!!! CG rocked!!! as ive said several times before LOL!!

im not sure exactly how i wud like a follow up ep to play out..i mean there are so many possibilities they could do...for instance if in
                                Spoiler:
                                irresponsible... if they dont kill off kolya...although i am hoping for a good showdown with shep and koyla ending in shep killing that BEEP lol (and getting very whumped and bloody in the process LOL)...it wud be quite interesting to have shep and wraith up against kolya....or shep and wraith working together plus team against i dont know other wraith or something...shep and wraith up against one another....i dont know....so many possibilities!!

SQUEE i know i cant help it..but hey i have faith in ken c that he will pitch a fab story and we will get what we want!!! and if not...fanfic anyone? LOL

CG poll...hrmm and where is that one??
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X