No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm Revels seems a very popular theme!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      Ummm Revels seems a very popular theme!!!!

Well they are the Official Snack of WhumpTM

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Yes they are! Though I really don't want to be the one explaining that to the poor guy! 'Well when we whump you we drink champagne and eat revels, Joe." Hmmm,I think he might call security!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Okay I could take it and if others are using them I will too. Other than that there is my Camera - that takes short videos- but no sound
          We'd all love you forever if you did that! Well...we do anyway...but we'd love you double!!

Comment

Is that what I would have to tell him if he asked Poor Joe doesnt understand us whumpers I fear!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
              We'd all love you forever if you did that! Well...we do anyway...but we'd love you double!!

Well that is for sure - I will get a video clip on my regular digital camera - even if I cant get the proper video camera in!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                Yes they are! Though I really don't want to be the one explaining that to the poor guy! 'Well when we whump you we drink champagne and eat revels, Joe." Hmmm,I think he might call security!!!
                ROFL!!

Comment

You could just explain that Revels have become the "official" snack of a internet fan group who you belong to. Or something vague like that, it might be best not to mention the "W" word.

Comment

You could just explain that Revels have become the "official" snack of a internet fan group who you belong to. Or something vague like that, it might be best not to mention the "W" word.
                    Hee! I wonder if BamBam has told him about the 'w' word?!!!

Comment

Hee! I wonder if BamBam has told him about the 'w' word?!!!

I believe someone tried to explain whumping to him at a con once. To begin with he thought it meant they didn't like Shep and even once they'd explained he didn't get it. I think he said he thought Ronan whumping was funnier.

Comment

I believe someone tried to explain whumping to him at a con once. To begin with he thought it meant they didn't like Shep and even once they'd explained he didn't get it. I think he said he thought Ronan whumping was funnier.
                        Bless him! I love Joe...he seems oblivious to a lot of things!!

Comment

Oh, I wish someone had gotten *that one* on tape. I'd love to hear it!

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Bless him! I love Joe...he seems oblivious to a lot of things!!

its cos hes scared of the net where of course a lot of these terms generate LOL not that i blame him..we can get a little..erm crazy..especially at the thought of shep blood..hehe LOL!!

so ive noticed some of you on the common ground thread...anyone else really excited at the thought of a follow up ep to common ground???id love to see how shep and the wraith interact a second time around
                            Spoiler:
                            are all bets still off?
                            that makes me wanna SQUEE!!!! (yay i can squee online again!)
                            i love ken c...still very excited about the ark and
                            Spoiler:
                            the suposed shep whump woo!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                              so ive noticed some of you on the common ground thread...anyone else really excited at the thought of a follow up ep to common ground???id love to see how shep and the wraith interact a second time around
                              Spoiler:
                              are all bets still off?
                              that makes me wanna SQUEE!!!! (yay i can squee online again!)
                              i love ken c...still very excited about the ark and
                              Spoiler:
                              the suposed shep whump woo!
                              OMG! I nearly hyperventilated just hearing that Ken was pitching an idea!!!! Geez, how crazy is it to get so excited about an episode that won't appear (if they even do it) until late 2007 or maybe even 2008 if it is in the last half of season 4? But I am. My mind is spinning with the possibilities.

And no, I don't totally think
                              Spoiler:
                              all bets will be off. There is some degree of trust and even...dare I say...respect between them, whether Shep wants to admit it or not. I guess it will depend on the situation. I mean, yeah, if Sheppy finds him in the middle of a culling about to feed on someone, I have no doubt he'd shoot. But can't believe it will be that simple.

I've had a little scenario running around in my head where Shep finally tracks down Kolya, and the team is about to raid his compound and take him out, because Shep figures the man is a threat to every member of the team, every time they go offworld, when Wraith show up and ruin their attack plans. And it turns out that it is *the* Wraith again...he's also tracked down Kolya and wants his revenge. Then they get to fight over who gets to kill him.

I'd like to see them in a situation where they (grudgingly) have to work together again.

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Good day Whumpers!

got Lauriels and Linzi's stories bookmarked for reading later today.

Revels as the official candy of whump? Well perhaps I could agree with that if I could get the darned things to try. Argh!!! I can get Tim Tams, but not Revels. Life is unfair.

A unique picture for JF to sign? Sorry, I keep thinking of my two particular whump pixs. That's what I get for living in the gutter. But y'all got a few weeks to figure it out. How bout a nice wallpaper?

So what have I been missing on the CG thread? I'm just too lazy to walk over there and peruse the thread at the moment.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X