John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    You know, that could be worked into a rather good whumpy episode!
    Spoiler:
    Shep is captured by bad guys who know all about the transmitter. He is tied down onto a table...clothing has to be removed while they search for it....there is much digging into the flesh with a very pointy knife...there is also much yelling and screaming!!

Ouch!!

Oh yes..that sounds like a fantastic idea!!!

Comment

Fab...be great if he does! It'll be interesting to listen to Ken's DVD commentary when it comes out to....wonder if he'll use the word 'whumping'!

Thanks for that Linzi!

Oh I so hope Joe is doing this commentary too!!! I see Ali has asked Ken on the CG thread....hopefully he will reply.........(although Joe might have been too busy recently )

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        .........(although Joe might have been too busy recently )
        Yep, I thought that! Probably a bit preoccupied with a certain 'new' person I expect!

Comment

Yep, I thought that! Probably a bit preoccupied with a certain 'new' person I expect!

Cute little smiley!!!!
          Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 30 September 2006, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Shep is captured by bad guys who know all about the transmitter. He is tied down onto a table...clothing has to be removed while they search for it....there is much digging into the flesh with a very pointy knife...there is also much yelling and screaming!!

Ouch!!

YUMMY!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Ouch!!

Oh yes!! Anyone adding this to their list ?

I haven't left yet to go spa'ing - had to check in one last time to see what I missed
              sigpic
              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                Ok, I was watching CG again tonight *imagine that* I have a stupid question for all...

Spoiler:

Just where exactly is Sheppard's subcutaneous transmitter implanted? Is there some area on the body that would be more viable for such an implant than others?
                SG-1 spoiler:
                IF it's the same as SG-1...in Memento Mori recently, when
                Spoiler:
                the trust bad guys kidnapped Vala, Vala has a bandage on her upper arm and the trust baddie says something about having to remove her locator.
                So I guess that'w where it is.

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                  Oh goody! Cuz you're definitely in the category of "really good writer"
                  Awww shucks *blushes*
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Ouch!!

*sigh* Adds yet another idea to her growing list of fics to write..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                      SG-1 spoiler:
                      IF it's the same as SG-1...in Memento Mori recently, when
                      Spoiler:
                      the trust bad guys kidnapped Vala, Vala has a bandage on her upper arm and the trust baddie says something about having to remove her locator.
                      So I guess that'w where it is.
                      Yes I thought it'd more than likely be
                      Spoiler:
                      in the arm...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        Yes I thought it'd more than likely be
                        Spoiler:
                        in the arm...
                        Well that's just plain boring!
                        Spoiler:
                        I know that's logical, but I'm going for a different body location in my head...
                        Cold shower time!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          Well that's just plain boring!
                          Spoiler:
                          I know that's logical, but I'm going for a different body location in my head...
                          Cold shower time!
                          that was my first reaction when WannaBe said
                          Spoiler:
                          the arm! I too had lots of non PG thoughts about the location of said transmitter.

I do like the whump story idea Elinor.I'm sure it was added to somebody's whump story idea list. I sure hope so anyways.

If Ken responds to Ali's question about Joe doing the CG commentary on the CG thread, I hope someone will post the results or the link here. I really hate trying to wade through messages.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hellooooooooooooooooooo? *WannaBe listens, but only hears her own echo*

What...it's Saturday, and no one has time to come out and play? *shrugs* Guess I'll have to go wake up my Shep clone for company.

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                              Hellooooooooooooooooooo? *WannaBe listens, but only hears her own echo*

What...it's Saturday, and no one has time to come out and play? *shrugs* Guess I'll have to go wake up my Shep clone for company.

WannaBe
                              Hi Wannabe! I'm here, jumping around the forum!
                              It is really quiet today, isn't it? Obviously people are having a real life today!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't have a real life but there hasn't been anyone around.

I am so fed up, I really am on the point of giving up altogether I just can't seem to get anywhere, I used to look forward to getting home so I could write now I have to force myself and then I often end up closing down the document half an hour later without actually having written anything. I've been trying to write chapter 3 of TSOI all week and have only managed 1700 words it's a total joke.

I just want to feel like the old me again.

Comment

Working...
                                X