John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I've only just got on the net, but have to go now. Night all!

Night!!! The fic was fabulous!!!!

Comment

Night Linzi....
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, it was Marine Boy...

Rory was talking about 'Rocket Boy' yesterday on Gilmore Girls and I thought that was your guy...

Well, seems pretty close

Well, I'm going to bed, have to get up ridiculously early tomorrow *yawn*

Good nicht everyone!
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Dammit. There goes my plan to have a shower before bed. Water running, all ready to jump in... giant ******* spider in the bath! And hubby's gone to bed so can't be called upon to perform his spider patrol duties and I ain't going nowhere near the damn thing!
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Was just uploading the latest chapter of my CG tag ficcie. It took forever!
            If anybody's interested, the link's below!
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3139429/4/
            Great chapter Linzi...
            I feel so bad for him and just want to hug him... sure must be hard on him.. hope he gets better...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Dammit. There goes my plan to have a shower before bed. Water running, all ready to jump in... giant ******* spider in the bath! And hubby's gone to bed so can't be called upon to perform his spider patrol duties and I ain't going nowhere near the damn thing!
              Aw, poor spider. It's okay, right? (Yes, I like spiders, as long as they're not walking across my face, like that one spider did. yikes!) Well, I'd rather find a spider in the tub than another dead chewed up headless mouse on the floor. Cat just likes to leave his chew toys around

Comment

Sorry. Was just uploading the latest chapter of my CG tag ficcie. It took forever!
                If anybody's interested, the link's below!
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3139429/4/
                More fic! I'll never get any written if I keep reading everything!

Comment

OMG ALi!!!!!That is horrible. I'm with you, I don't go anywhere near spiders either... ew! The bathtub/shower has got to be the worst too!

I would've awoken the hubby. Oh wait that would probably required a payback then....not a good idea.

((HUGS)))
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                    Aw, poor spider. It's okay, right? (Yes, I like spiders, as long as they're not walking across my face, like that one spider did. yikes!) Well, I'd rather find a spider in the tub than another dead chewed up headless mouse on the floor. Cat just likes to leave his chew toys around
                    Urgh. Gimme the headless mouse any day. I have a major spider phobia (though actually i am better than I used to be) and especially with the big brown spiders like this one (a good inch of two across incl legs) there is no way I can dare even get close enough to kill em.

I have what I affectionately term my "spray of death" (i.e. a can of Raid!) for emergency situations when hubby is not available for spider duty but that won't do me much good in this situation as even if I spray it the corpse will still be in the bath and I am NOT stepping foot in that bath with even a dead spider anywhere nearby!!

And yes the "poor spider" is fine.. and will be until tomorrow when hubby will trap it and throw it out the window so it can come right back into the house a day or so later..

I hate this time of year... it's when we start getting lots of spiders - especially these big brown ones - in the house.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                      Ew! Prion you have a sick cat there. At least I can be thankful I only get cat barf by the side of my bed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                        Ew! Prion you have a sick cat there. At least I can be thankful I only get cat barf by the side of my bed.
                        One of my cats has been known to eat spiders.... I wonder if I pick her up and put her in the bath....?
                        sigpic

Comment

One of my cats has been known to eat spiders.... I wonder if I pick her up and put her in the bath....?
                          Depends on the kind of spider..my cats only eat certain kinds. Then again, they also prefer to eat moths.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                            Yeah but we could do with a nice new tidbit on something later in the season, maybe an interview or something to get us speculating and excited.
                            I vote for a spoiler pic or two - maybe with a touch of blood and a bandage on top

Hugs to all those who are having lousy days!!!

I'm squeeeing today because I got my personalized licence plate for my car today!! Beep if you see a minivan with license plate SGA*1!
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                              I vote for a spoiler pic or two - maybe with a touch of blood and a bandage on top

Hugs to all those who are having lousy days!!!

I'm squeeeing today because I got my personalized licence plate for my car today!! Beep if you see a minivan with license plate SGA*1!
                              How cool is that? I likey the license plate!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                                Nah, he's a mouser. Good one. He once made a little stephen king pet cemetary in his kitty litter box with a bunch of mice he caught. it was.... bizarre. wish I had a picture as nobody would believe he. little mice corpses sticking shoulders up out of the kitty litter. and yes, it was gross, too

Comment

Working...
                                X