John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salty
    Alipeeps!! A friend of mine has the first chapter! Wannit?

I have to take my son to karate but I'll be back later
    SQUEE!!! Someone can help Ali!! Way to go Salty and friend!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
      Alipeeps!! A friend of mine has the first chapter! Wannit?

I have to take my son to karate but I'll be back later
      Yes! Yes please! It's only one chapter anyway... it was a complete oneshot. Thank you sooooo much for helping!

I've never had this happen before... it's made me realise I really should take the time to organise my files and make sure I've got a copy of all my fics saved together in one folder somewhere. Part of my problem is that I tend to do some writing at work (in lunchtime etc) so I email my stories to myself from home and from work and so usually I only have the final, finished version saved on whichever computer I happened to be working on when I completed and posted it!

If you could email me the copy your friend has that would be awesome! PM me if you don't have my email addy...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Speaking of Mx, I haven't seen our favorite Rodney whumper around much lately.
        Hello!!

I am here!!!

Just been really busy so not had time to post! Haven't been able to keep up with was has been happening either!

Except of course being deaf in one ear from talking to SLC about a certain chap coming over here soon!!

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          Yes! Yes please! It's only one chapter anyway... it was a complete oneshot. Thank you sooooo much for helping!

I've never had this happen before... it's made me realise I really should take the time to organise my files and make sure I've got a copy of all my fics saved together in one folder somewhere. Part of my problem is that I tend to do some writing at work (in lunchtime etc) so I email my stories to myself from home and from work and so usually I only have the final, finished version saved on whichever computer I happened to be working on when I completed and posted it!

If you could email me the copy your friend has that would be awesome! PM me if you don't have my email addy...
          A friend of mine had her whole account accidentally deleted and lost all her stories at FF.net! Boy, was she mad and upset, as you can imagine.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            A friend of mine had her whole account accidentally deleted and lost all her stories at FF.net! Boy, was she mad and upset, as you can imagine.
            *eeep!* I'm actually now spending this evening copying and pasting all of my fics from ffnet into Word docs and saving them on the server so i know I have the finished copies of everything!
            sigpic

Comment

*eeep!* I'm actually now spending this evening copying and pasting all of my fics from ffnet into Word docs and saving them on the server so i know I have the finished copies of everything!
              Good idea, roomie!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                Hello!!

I am here!!!

Just been really busy so not had time to post! Haven't been able to keep up with was has been happening either!

Except of course being deaf in one ear from talking to SLC about a certain chap coming over here soon!!

Mx

Okay - so I am a little excited!!!

Comment

I agree with everyone about the whole over the top fans at conventions.

I would never force an actor/actress to hug me... its up to them.

Like when I met Don S Davis... it had signs saying no more posed photos for all the actors there.
                  I asked him if it was alright if I could lean across the table and have my picture taken.
                  He said sure and stood up and put his arm around me.

Nathan Fillion (Mal from firefly) was the same. I asked him if it was alright to have a photo and he said sure. I looked around for the person who said they would take it and they were gone. Nathan saw me looking around so he stood up and took the camera off of me and took the picture of us himself.

If you treat them with kindness and respect, you are more likely to get what you want.
                  The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

All this talk of meeting joe has made me want to make more fan-art:

Heres the ones of Joe that I have made already:

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

BTW, the *joe Flanigan Support Forum* pic is one that I made for my joe support forum.

All are welcome!!!!:
                      http://joeflanigan.proboards85.com/

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Well. I've now saved copies of ALL my fics, bar the missing one, into a special fic folder on the server (I've been super organised and each fic has it's own folder within the fic folder and all the separate chapters are saved as separate word docs within each folder! )

Now I just gotta hope that Uncommon Consequences is on my computer at work or someone's got a copy lying around somewhere...
                        sigpic

Comment

Well. I've now saved copies of ALL my fics, bar the missing one, into a special fic folder on the server (I've been super organised and each fic has it's own folder within the fic folder and all the separate chapters are saved as separate word docs within each folder! )

Now I just gotta hope that Uncommon Consequences is on my computer at work or someone's got a copy lying around somewhere...
                          That had to be a lot of work! At least you canhave some peace of mind knowing your stories are saved.

I sure hope your Uncommon story turns up!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                            No no no!! You have to think of going to a con as an experience of a lifetime!! Face it, no one will give you a weird look or care if you start spewing on about something or if you go all fan girlish.
                            i love going to cons... you know i come from a small place..
                            not a lot of sci fi people going to con was awesome... in someways its like going home... for the first time i could just be me and i totally fit in! i felt like i found my people LMAO
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                              OMG, I never went and the conversations I've been having with everyone..I am soo hyped for this!! Most of my friends think I am absolutely whacked traveling so far to hang with people I don't know. I'm loving it!! I already informed hubby I was buying my ticket for 2008 while I'm there.

Oh..BTW, I think you should take a road trip to Wisconsin.
                              i am for sure going in 2008...unless my friends talk me in to San diego again

i hope you guys have the best time!
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                                i am for sure going in 2008...unless my friends talk me in to San diego again

i hope you guys have the best time!
                                The heck with San Diego! Join your whumper friend(s) at VancouverCon 2008! I haven't even been there yet and I'm already looking forward to going back. Hopefully this time around with some friends..I wanna roomie and stuff.

I actually put in a job application just to get extra money for this trip. That says a ot cause I really rath enjoy sitting on my butt doing nothing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X