Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, DreamKat!

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    Oh, SGAFan, got the sounds on my computer...hubby absolutely hates it!!! Which makes it all that much better. Still tweeking a few sounds though. But its a lot of fun!! I keep looking for the Sheppy scream from 38 Minutes but can't find it.
    Someone mind telling me how to reset my computer's sounds? I have a Dell PC.

Comment

Linzi, I'm good. Missing you guys! How've you been?

I'm sad about tonight's episode because that's it for a while. *sniff* Season 3 has just been so good!
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats to everyone on their milestones. And thanks for the info on FF.NET! ::Kicks it::

May the WHUMP be with us.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamkat
          I've been lurking on this site for a very long time, but this is my first post.
          I've been a Shep Whumper from the first Ep. Nice to know I'm not the only
          one out there! Couldn't stay silent anymore after all those gorgeous piccies, esp. the ones from DFO. Nothing better than a dirty, sweaty, slightly bloody Shep to make my day!! You really know how to cheer a girl up! I'm home sick from work, and it looks like we're in for really bad weather here, just when Stargate is due to air. Desperately hoping the power doesn't go out...
          Welcome dreamkat
          glad you came in to join the Shep Whumping fun

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Hurrah - the mammoth chapter to end all chapters is finally done! Think this is the first time I've ever written over 4,000 words in ONE chapter (especially the first chapter!) It just wouldn't let itself be written any other way though... the story had to develop and it took its sweet time!

So, first chapter of my McKay & Mrs Miller tag:

A World of Hurt: Acceptance

Reviews gratefully received - ffnet is playing up so they don't get emailed to me but I can still read them at ffnet... Let me know what you think....
            sigpic

Comment

one out there! Couldn't stay silent anymore after all those gorgeous piccies, esp. the ones from DFO. Nothing better than a dirty, sweaty, slightly bloody Shep to make my day!! You really know how to cheer a girl up! I'm home sick from work, and it looks like we're in for really bad weather here, just when Stargate is due to air. Desperately hoping the power doesn't go out...
              Welcome to the whump thread! Nice to see you delurk! Hope the power stays on for you for Stargate!
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Dreamkat! Glad you decided to de-lurk! Good luck with the power tonight. Maybe if it blinks you can watch the late-night rerun of SGA.

WannaBe (aka WannaBeAWhumper)

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

I have to go for a bit..... Will be back later

Congrats to all the milestoners and newcomers...

GG I will bring the drinks over soda and spirits.. got to love it

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!! Now that I've started posting, you'll
                    never be able to shut me up!!! Slightly depressed this is our last new Ep. for awhile, but there's lots of Fan Fic and the occasional Fandemonium novel to keep us occupied. There are also... other... means to see the new Eps earlier
                    than March (thank you, Canada!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                      Haven't caught up so sorry if this has been asked but, is anyone else NOT getting FF.NET alerts? I haven't gotten a story alert since the 18th. I few stories have shown up ON FF.NET...but what up with that? I know it hates me, but nobody is writing?

Nice picspams.
                      I haven't got any alerts recently either. Must go check and see if I have anything.

*kicks ff.net* *G*
                      sigpic
                      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper
                        Welcome, DreamKat!

What operating system? Windows XP?
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Dreamkat! and thanks for the congrats you guys! Wanted to hit 1500 before the *sniff* hiatus *sniff*

*glares at scifi and their INSANE 6 month hiatus...*

They better not completely ditch SGA for six months like they did for the last hiatus!! *grrrrr* *snarl*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                            Congrats to everyone on their milestones. And thanks for the info on FF.NET! ::Kicks it::

May the WHUMP be with us.
                            Yep, ffnet is up and down, up and down. And it never changes LOL!

I forgot to welcome dreamkat!

And the shep whumper numbers just keep on rising *big grin*!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper
                              Welcome, DreamKat!

On my Dell laptop, I went to my control panel, clicked on sounds and audio devices, then under the 'sounds' tab highlight what you want in program events and the menu bar below lists all the sounds available. Although, I had to do the 'browse' to access the stargate sounds file on my laptop.

I'm not very good at explaining this type of stuff and I'm not sure fi your computer is set up the same or not though.
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves at IWTB*

Haven't chatted atcha in ages
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X