X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    I thought Sunday
    Spoiler:
    was gonna be a lame ep until I heard some whumpers speculating that maybe Shep is caught in the explosion. *sigh Whumpers dream!!* But what sucks is that this takes place latter S3 so I have essentially wait forever!!
    So not Squee!!!!!
    Yeah, this whole hiatus thing, if it does indeed apply to SGA, is SO not squee....

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
      Yeah, this whole hiatus thing, if it does indeed apply to SGA, is SO not squee....

WannaBe
      I ahve resigned myself to accepting the whole six month waiting thing. Yep, its SO NOT SQUEE!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I thought Sunday
        Spoiler:
        was gonna be a lame ep until I heard some whumpers speculating that maybe Shep is caught in the explosion. *sigh Whumpers dream!!* But what sucks is that this takes place latter S3 so I have essentially wait forever!!
        So not Squee!!!!!

OKAY Whoa whoa... I'm confused hehe see what happens when i can't get on for two days!

Spoiler:
        whats this sunday business and shep getting whumped? isn't it the McKay episode this week... or are we talking about phantoms and whys is it on Sunday not friday

(paris is so lost she starts looking for a map)
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

When does the hiatus start

you know what is also annoying! okay i can't get atlantis here.... and to top it of the ipod downlaod thing
          they are advertising... is not for canadians either!... they act like they don't like canadians yet its filmed here...

okay i know i'm whining i'm sorry...
          Last edited by parisindy; 29 August 2006, 07:34 PM.
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
            OKAY Whoa whoa... I'm confused hehe see what happens when i can't get on for two days!

Spoiler:
            whats this sunday business and shep getting whumped? isn't it the McKay episode this week... or are we talking about phantoms and whys is it on Sunday not friday

(paris is so lost she starts looking for a map)
            hon...I'm sooo sorry for the confusion!!!

Sunday - is an SGA episode in latter half of S3.
            Spoiler:
            There was speculation that
            the explosion in Atlantis might *might* involve Sheppy whump.

The six month hiatus in the US begins after the Sept 22nd ep I think. We then have a six month wait to see the latter half of S3.

Are you less confused?
            sigpic

Comment

I'm outta here...feel an urgent need to write. I can have only so much stomping around in my brain before I explode, so I need to get some of in down on virtual paper. See all you lovely Whumpers tomorrow!!

Comment

When does the hiatus start

you know what is also annoying! okay i can't get atlantis here.... and to top it of the ipod downlaod thing
                they are advertising... is not for canadians either!... they act like they don't like canadians yet its filmed here...

okay i know i'm whining i'm sorry...
                No worries about whining. I've done it enough myself. Besides you haven't reached the level of Rodney so you're good!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
                  I'm outta here...feel an urgent need to write. I can have only so much stomping around in my brain before I explode, so I need to get some of in down on virtual paper. See all you lovely Whumpers tomorrow!!
                  Night Lorr!!! hope your story has some good Sheppy whump!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm outta here for the night. Gotta get somwe sleep sometime.

Chat with ya all tomorrow!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok I hate hiatis.... means 6 months of no goodness... grrrrrr
                      sigh... guess its just the way it is.... oh well....

At least I have season 1 to rewatch and this seasons on tape.....

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

hon...I'm sooo sorry for the confusion!!!

Sunday - is an SGA episode in latter half of S3.
                        Spoiler:
                        There was speculation that
                        the explosion in Atlantis might *might* involve Sheppy whump.

The six month hiatus in the US begins after the Sept 22nd ep I think. We then have a six month wait to see the latter half of S3.

Are you less confused?

Much thank you (((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))
                        Spoiler:

Comment

No worries about whining. I've done it enough myself. Besides you haven't reached the level of Rodney so you're good!!!
                          hehehe give me time hehe
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                            Ok I hate hiatis.... means 6 months of no goodness... grrrrrr
                            sigh... guess its just the way it is.... oh well....

At least I have season 1 to rewatch and this seasons on tape.....
                            gads thank goodness for fan fic or i would die!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I'm outta here for the night. Gotta get somwe sleep sometime.

Chat with ya all tomorrow!!
                              GateGeek
                              I have to say that I love your siggie.... very nice....

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

gads thank goodness for fan fic or i would die!
                                Oh I know... I would die as well.. I've been reading fic all night.. this was the first chance I got to come here and squee....LOL

I don't know what I 'd do if we didn't have fic to read.

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Working...
                                X