No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't beleive how dead this thread has gotten since the airing of CG....

I'm posting some pixs just because...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      Arrrgggghhhh! I can't write. It doesn't help that I have a blinding headache thanks to the constant thunder stroms we've had all day. I give up I really do, I think I should just retire from writing.

(((HUGS)))) Please don't give up!!!!! I lkie your fanfic!!! I'll wait forever if I have too.....
      sigpic

Comment

Arrrgggghhhh! I can't write. It doesn't help that I have a blinding headache thanks to the constant thunder stroms we've had all day. I give up I really do, I think I should just retire from writing.
        No honey, don't retire. Just take a break. Come back to it when you're feeling up to it. Hey, sometimes we all lose our muse for a bit... *points to her own struggles to get this damn tag fic written*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          I just can't beleive how dead this thread has gotten since the airing of CG....

I'm posting some pixs just because...

hello i'm here! trying to write too, its not very sucessful, i think my muse has hangover or that might be just me. afternoon anyway ppl!
          my fan fics (sga) : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/653206/

Comment

Just because:

CG caps - spoilers:
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              No honey, don't retire. Just take a break. Come back to it when you're feeling up to it. Hey, sometimes we all lose our muse for a bit... *points to her own struggles to get this damn tag fic written*
              I'm just so thoroughly fed up. I thought with this long weekend I'd finally get something done, that I couldn't use the excuse of not having time but I just can't get anywhere! It's really dragging me down.

Comment

I'm just so thoroughly fed up. I thought with this long weekend I'd finally get something done, that I couldn't use the excuse of not having time but I just can't get anywhere! It's really dragging me down.
                I know exactly how you feel honey. I've just had NO time to write of late and all I've wanted was to just have a day or so to chill out and get loads of writing done.. ad now I've got some time to write I find I am struggling to get anything done! It's infuriating! *hugs josie*
                sigpic

Comment

Just because:

CG caps - spoilers:
                  Spoiler:

Keep posting them Ali!!! I'm stealing them all!!!! Muhahaha......
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                    Keep posting them Ali!!! I'm stealing them all!!!! Muhahaha......
                    i love that y'all keep putting up pics! its just bonza! i'm off for a nice 'tuppa tea now- maybe it will help the muse with all that caffeine, heres hoping! LOL

Comment

Its my birthday today what did yous all get me?

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                        Its my birthday today what did yous all get me?
                        CG caps!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

CG caps!

Spoiler:

nice thanx

Comment

well i could contribute a pic i stole of someone lastnight- HAPPY B-DAY!
                            ah thats a problem i need a website for the pics to come from.. wracks brain... er hang on a mo i'll see what i can do. - for now i guess that'll do
                            (damn i suck at this whole thing...)

Comment

Originally posted by angelwings9
                              well i could contribute a pic i stole of someone lastnight- HAPPY B-DAY!
                              ah thats a problem i need a website for the pics to come from.. wracks brain... er hang on a mo i'll see what i can do. - for now i guess that'll do
                              (damn i suck at this whole thing...)
                              Set up a Photobucket account - it's free and it's what most people on here use for hosting and posting pics.
                              sigpic

Comment

See if this works...

buggar!!

Comment

Working...
                                X