John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise
    just taking a moment away from the CG squee to say.......

ooh phantoms!!! an equally squee-worthy episode!!! i cant wait til that one because of the
    Spoiler:
    shep backstory

i want promo pics for that ep now!
    re: phantoms
    Spoiler:
    i wonder how whumped shep will be in that too...affected by wraith technology and all that...we must get emotional whump and possible physical whump ooooh yeyyyy LOL

I'm beginning to think these promo pics for the episodes are a dying breed! We didn't get any for Common Ground, and only a few were released for McKay and Mrs. Miller, and then none past that. Very odd (and annoying!)
    sigpic

Comment

I wont get to see CG before saturday so I'm wondering now just how many pages I'm gonna have to catch up since I will have to stay away from here until I've seen it,,, don't want to get spoiled beforehand more then what's been given at this time...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
        It's possible......but from what we've seen of the trailer it certainly looks good.
        I can't think of anything that will be a letdown...unless of course they pull the old 'quick fix' at the end of the episode

we'll know tomorrow wont we

and i've typed squee so much i neither have an S a Q a U or and E left on my keyboard
        I don't mean the episode will be a letdown. God no! It's gonig to incredible!!!!!

What I'm feeling is kind of like a post high letdown. You know something big, life altering even, is going to happen, then it does happen, and then what - the letdown. There is nothing to look forward to that can equal that previous high. I think I'm alreadyt at that point.

Please somebody somewhere, help me get my SQUEE!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

((HUGS)) its not CG but i"m working on Chapter 6...

does that help any?
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            I don't mean the episode will be a letdown. God no! It's gonig to incredible!!!!!

What I'm feeling is kind of like a post high letdown. You know something big, life altering even, is going to happen, then it does happen, and then what - the letdown. There is nothing to look forward to that can equal that previous high. I think I'm alreadyt at that point.

*nods*

Exactly. I think we've been going so insane over this, and had to wait just long enough, that we're flat out reaching that 'exhausted afterward' feeling just from the sheer effort of prolonged squeeeeing!

Yikes!

And all this anticipation, we've got to dial it back or we seriously might pass out during the episode LOL, or hyperventilate, or stare at the screen with a blank "OMG, it's really on?"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              *nods*

Exactly. I think we've been going so insane over this, and had to wait just long enough, that we're flat out reaching that 'exhausted afterward' feeling just from the sheer effort of prolonged squeeeeing!

Yikes!

And all this anticipation, we've got to dial it back or we seriously might pass out during the episode LOL, or hyperventilate, or stare at the screen with a blank "OMG, it's really on?"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
                I wont get to see CG before saturday so I'm wondering now just how many pages I'm gonna have to catch up since I will have to stay away from here until I've seen it,,, don't want to get spoiled beforehand more then what's been given at this time...
                That's exactly what I wonder. Probably 224 pages, I can hardly keep up now!
                The hardest part will be saturday morning when I get up..
                I can't have my morningly ration of Shep-squee before work while knowing that this place will be full of so many excited squee- fangirls. Or it'll be a haunted place with no posts since everybody fainted..

Anyway, is it sick to already be sad that the whole anticipation thingy for this episode will be over soon?? I was just thinking that
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

ah i get yer,

yeah it is going to be an anti climax afterwards......we'll all be twiddling our fingers and going.....oh.....i wish we had the build up again

Comment

OMG, GG we're soulmates.. We were thinking like the exact same thing at the same time
                    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                      ah i get yer,

yeah it is going to be an anti climax afterwards......we'll all be twiddling our fingers and going.....oh.....i wish we had the build up again
                      I think there will be a little bit of anti-climax afterwards - becuase we've just gotten so hyped about this ep so it's inevitable - but I think we'll also all still be rather giddy with rewatching, cappy and writing/reading tag fics and so will maintain some of the squee that way!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but then we've got Phantoms to look forward to!

The shep whump Gods have been kind to us in the first half of season 3.
                        sigpic

Comment

well joe f said it was good..and since he tends to be on the same wavelength as his fellow shep fans..then i have hope that its going to be great! also bam bam thinks it rocks!!!
                          you are right about getting ur hopes up high tho...it sucks..its happened with a few eps...

but i mean this episode has all the elements which i think makes it a good episode (a 20 sec promo has generated how many posts LOL and we definatley are excited about what weve seen so far)....im pretty much expecting a quick-fix its only 42 mins after all..but i think it will depend on the way they execute it...as long as the episode doesnt suddenly end
                          Spoiler:
                          yay we saved you the end
                          and we get some sort of indication that shep has been affected by the events of CG
                          Spoiler:
                          an infirmary scene or some kind of shep reflecting on whats happened or a nice little team moment etc
                          ill be happy....afterall fanfiction will probably fill in the blanks in the end. im sure if this had been a 2 parter they couldve explored more

im looking forward to it and i really hope this ep will disappoint me! also ken cuperus is a new writer (from what weve seen theres some dark stuff...he might be really good) but brad wright went over the script didnt he...and he wrote 38 minutes so...who knows what delights we have in store for us!

of course if i am disappointed by this in the end..well ill look like an idiot LOL

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

ARGH!!! I've been booted off this darned forum again. I am *really* beginning to think that after tonight I might not even bother to try and log on.
                            sigpic

Comment

((HUGS)) Yeah, I got booted too. Its crazy. I hate unreliable servers! Gah!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep, I couldn't get on either. Up and down, I'm getting seasick.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X