No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all! (well.. tea time actually.. )
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
      Morning all! (well.. tea time actually.. )
      Well, good evening Lauriel!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Nice smilie How are you today?
        Well fed up about CG pics!!!

Also a little guilty that I am way behind with my work I am going to TRY and be good today and actually do some

But getting very excited about CG itself because it is getting so close!!!!! Oh I hope it is just fabulous!!!

How are you and how is your cold???

Comment

I really feel like I want a day off work to just chill out and relax. I feel like I've not really had a break at all recently cos all last weekend I was away from home and then travelling and the Sunday before that I was again travelling...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            I really feel like I want a day off work to just chill out and relax. I feel like I've not really had a break at all recently cos all last weekend I was away from home and then travelling and the Sunday before that I was again travelling...

Oh yes that sucks when you dont really get a weekend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Oh yes that sucks when you dont really get a weekend!!!
              I'm supposed to go on a day trip to Amsterdam on Friday - it a day out paid for by work as one of my team incentives, which is nice - and I really don't feel like going! I've done enough travelling recently and the thought of the hassle of the flights etc and having such a long day (flight leaves at 7am!) is just not appealing.

I'm seriously thinking about just calling in sick instead! Technically it wouldn't be skiving as I wouldn't have been in work anyway.... I'd just rather spend the day chilling out at home instead of flying to Amsterdam and back!
              sigpic

Comment

Hello, everyone!

Aaww, Ali, I understand how you feel; oftentimes relaxing at home is really the only thing you feel like doing! But Amsterdam is a very nice city (I was there for a week earlier this summer). You ever been there?

I had a whumpy Shep dream last night!!
                I dreamt that I was able to *cough*download*cough* the CG episode, even though it hadn't aired yet! It was going really slow, but I was able to watch a preview of the part already finished, and it was SO great!! Unfortunately I don't remember much of the whump details, but there was definitely something about
                Spoiler:
                a slightly aged and beaten up Shep, and for some reason there were Wraith all over the place.

Aah, I want dreams like that every night!

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                  Hello, everyone!

Aaww, Ali, I understand how you feel; oftentimes relaxing at home is really the only thing you feel like doing! But Amsterdam is a very nice city (I was there for a week earlier this summer). You ever been there?

I had a whumpy Shep dream last night!!
                  I dreamt that I was able to *cough*download*cough* the CG episode, even though it hadn't aired yet! It was going really slow, but I was able to watch a preview of the part already finished, and it was SO great!! Unfortunately I don't remember much of the whump details, but there was definitely something about
                  Spoiler:
                  a slightly aged and beaten up Shep, and for some reason there were Wraith all over the place.

Aah, I want dreams like that every night!
                  I have been twice before - but the last time was about 10 years ago (my god, I feel old! ). I just really don't feel like a long day involving flights etc, nice as Amsterdam is! *sigh*

I wish I could have Shep whumpy dreams like you... I never get dreams like this.. or if I do I don't remember them!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning/afternoon all!! *sips coffee*

I couldn't get back to sleep when hubby got up this morning so I thought I might as well come in here and hang out with you earlybirds and you folks across the big pond.

Thanks for the grats! 300...*sigh*, I get me lovely Shep clone. Rowr!!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                      Quick morning hello before work. Just thought I'd point out that Bam Bam's comment on TRW said that "there would be surprises for more than just Weir" and he ended his little smilie version of it with a thumbs up Shep.

*think positive* *think positive* *think positive* *think positive* *think positive*

Right see you tonight have a good day everyone!
                      LOL, you know I was thinking, in my deranged mind that (spoilers for TRW and Progeny)

Spoiler:
                      If the nanites were transferred by touch, then Sheppard was the only other one to touch Niam as he knocked him into the rear of the jumper. I know, wishful thinking!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                        LOL, you know I was thinking, in my deranged mind that (spoilers for TRW and Progeny)

Spoiler:
                        If the nanites were transferred by touch, then Sheppard was the only other one to touch Niam as he knocked him into the rear of the jumper. I know, wishful thinking!

Oh if only!!!!!!

Comment

Im new to the *whumping* thread, whats it about?

I know its a silly question, but my minds kinda fried at the moment!
                          The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                            Im new to the *whumping* thread, whats it about?

I know its a silly question, but my minds kinda fried at the moment!

Ummm maybe these pics will give you a clue!!

Okay any excuse to post some whumpy pics!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Well fed up about CG pics!!!

Also a little guilty that I am way behind with my work I am going to TRY and be good today and actually do some

But getting very excited about CG itself because it is getting so close!!!!! Oh I hope it is just fabulous!!!

How are you and how is your cold???
                              Well, the cold's pretty much gone, thanks. But, I have sinus problems. So, after I get a cold, my head usually feels like it's exploding! My face hurts, so do my teeth, my eyes, and my head! There's not much I can do, but inhale and use my herbal remedies. They work better than stuffing myself with anti-biotics. It's a chronic condition, so I just have to live with it if they flare up.
                              Still, my Sheppy whumping cheers me up no end!
                              I've been out for much of the day. My son had an orthodontist visit, and my mum and dad needed me to set up their wireless router for their newly acquired broadband. Not easy when your head is exploding, but I said I'd do it yesterday, and my head hurt so much that I put it off till today. Yes, they've got it and hubby won't let me have it!!!!!!

Ali, you must be exhausted after your busy week! Phone in sick on Friday and chill out. As you say, you're not even missing work.

So, where are those CG piccies then? I'm starting to get suspicious now! Somebody's piccienapped them!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                Well, the cold's pretty much gone, thanks. But, I have sinus problems. So, after I get a cold, my head usually feels like it's exploding! My face hurts, so do my teeth, my eyes, and my head! There's not much I can do, but inhale and use my herbal remedies. They work better than stuffing myself with anti-biotics. It's a chronic condition, so I just have to live with it if they flare up.
                                Still, my Sheppy whumping cheers me up no end!
                                I've been out for much of the day. My son had an orthodontist visit, and my mum and dad needed me to set up their wireless router for their newly acquired broadband. Not easy when your head is exploding, but I said I'd do it yesterday, and my head hurt so much that I put it off till today. Yes, they've got it and hubby won't let me have it!!!!!!

Ali, you must be exhausted after your busy week! Phone in sick on Friday and chill out. As you say, you're not even missing work.

So, where are those CG piccies then? I'm starting to get suspicious now! Somebody's piccienapped them!!!!

Oh I suffer with sinus problems too. Can you recommend any herbal remedies??
                                Oh what a great idea - piccienapped!!! Shall we offer a reward for their return???
                                Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 15 August 2006, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X