John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
    I'm of the opposite opinion on the laptop issue; I much prefer to use my laptop. The portability is convenient – I can babysit the little ones while I'm here.
    I definitely agree on that aspect of it. Sometimes in the middle of the day, I'll take it outside on the porch or at the pool or even just on the couch. But, if we're just sitting here in the house, I'd much rather have this one. And, of course, so would the hubby.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      TRW spoilers...

Spoiler:
      What would've made TRW more interesting if they would've had all of them infected by the reality altering nanites. Then there would've been more for everyone to enjoy instead of just one character.
      Oh yes, that 5 hour SG:A episode would have been perfect
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Able to pop in for a few secs and I find this thread on the bottom of page 2. And you all call yourself whumpers!!

I am so missing you guys and chatting SGA amd seeing whumpy Shep pixs. I should be back ah...next week? Gads, help me I cannot live that long!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi GG!!! I'm here!! *waves*

It is awfully quiet in here though. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to celebrate my 300th post by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            Able to pop in for a few secs and I find this thread on the bottom of page 2. And you all call yourself whumpers!!

I am so missing you guys and chatting SGA amd seeing whumpy Shep pixs. I should be back ah...next week? Gads, help me I cannot live that long!!
            Hi GG! I was just thinking I hadn't seen you for a day or two! I haven't been on much myself those two days though..
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

HiYa guys! Well, we dumped our kid off at camp on Sunday and hubby surprised me with a mini vacation for the two of us! Internet connections is sporadic at best.

Come on Dreamgirl hit 300 very soon. I gotta be running off quick. But I'll stay until you post. You need some of us here to celebrate with you.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry girls, I gotta run. Here is my fav pix for you all to drool at..

sigpic

Comment

HiYa guys! Well, we dumped our kid off at camp on Sunday and hubby surprised me with a mini vacation for the two of us!
                  What a nice hubby! That is so lovely. I hope you enjoy your 'mini vacation' together. A very nice birthday gift! We'll miss you, but enjoying yourself with your hubby is worth it. GW (and us) will be here when you get back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry girls, I gotta run. Here is my fav pix for you all to drool at..

Thanks for the pic. Sorry I disappeared earlier, best friend called with drama. And then I got to setting up the hubby's lunch for tomorrow....blah, blah, blah.

And, now I'm about to go to bed, but I guess I could try and hit that milestone.....

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS ON 300 POSTS DREAMGIRL!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                        .you all should've *seen* that big wolf spider that came running out of the pine needle bale (they are just like bales of hay). Yikes that thing was huge, like the size of my fist huge.
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                          Bam Bam has just posted up a new entry to his blog. He has this teensy little snippet.

All I can say is after all this waiting it better be a good ep.
                          SQUEAAA! No i'm not excited at all
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

MISS YOU GATE GEEK!

SQUEAAAAAA dreamgirl you got you clone congrats!

And you to Josie... 1700 wow

okay i'm all caught up on fanfic (pushes all the writers towards their desks)
                            Get busy guys don't leave me hanging!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Quick morning hello before work. Just thought I'd point out that Bam Bam's comment on TRW said that "there would be surprises for more than just Weir" and he ended his little smilie version of it with a thumbs up Shep.

*think positive* *think positive* *think positive* *think positive* *think positive*

Right see you tonight have a good day everyone!

Comment

Congratulations, Josie on 1,700 and Dreamgirl on 300!

Hey, Lauriel! I see you've been in earlier. I dodge in and out of here as I can. Sometimes, there is time to only take a quick look and run, like tonight. My sister is having a dinner in honor of my visit, so I may not get a chance to drop in later. Needed a fix of my kind of insanity before braving the crowds. I'll miss being in the same timezone.

Thanks to one and all for the lovely pics. I am having dreams about staying up all night Friday, after flying in from Aus, and overdosing on 3 episodes of SGA. Someone may need to come with smelling salts!

Comment

Working...
                                X