No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in bed by 11.30pm last night and still felt tired today!
    sigpic

Comment

my dinners done so I've got to run too! Congrats Josie on 1700! I'll do some picspam tomorrow, I've missed a lot of milestones!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        TRW spoilers...

Spoiler:
        What would've made TRW more interesting if they would've had all of them infected by the reality altering nanites. Then there would've been more for everyone to enjoy instead of just one character.
        I said you should be writing for SGA...

CONGRATS ON 1700 POSTS, JOSIE!!!!

I've got to head off now. My headache is getting worse typing..serves me right, I know. Damn sinuses! Oh well, I can dream of whumped Sheppy, that'll cheer me up! Night all!
        sigpic

Comment

Night Linz - hope you feel better tomorrow!
          sigpic

Comment

I said it in the thunk thread too but it can most certainly be said again:

Congrats on 1700 posts Josie!!!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

G'night Linzi!!! Sweet Sheppy dreams!!!

Comment

Everybody's leaving...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  Everybody's leaving...
                  Awwwwww. *hugs* I'm still here for a little while longer at least.

Comment

Everybody's leaving...
                    I'm still here!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Cool. I've so missed just being able to hang out here and chat and squee. It's still not ideal using a latpop instead of my own computer (I have typing on laptop keyboard!) but it's better than being internet-free every evening!
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay...I am off too!!!!

Catch you later!

Comment

Cool. I've so missed just being able to hang out here and chat and squee. It's still not ideal using a latpop instead of my own computer (I have typing on laptop keyboard!) but it's better than being internet-free every evening!
                          True. Being internet-free sucks! And, if my hubby and I both want to be on the computer, I have to take the laptop because he whines about the typing on the keyboard....I'm like, "If you don't like it, what makes you think I enjoy it?!" Men!!

Comment

See ya SLC!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Okay...I am off too!!!!

Catch you later!
                              Night SLC....
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, this is a great place to come and relax and talk Stargate – actually, GW is the only place I can talk Stargate. None of my friends or family are fans.

I'm of the opposite opinion on the laptop issue; I much prefer to use my laptop. The portability is convenient – I can babysit the little ones while I'm here.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X