No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bam Bam has just posted up a new entry to his blog. He has this teensy little snippet.

Next up is Common Ground for all you Sheppard fans out there......one of my personal favorite episodes as well....
    All I can say is after all this waiting it better be a good ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      Bam Bam has just posted up a new entry to his blog. He has this teensy little snippet.

All I can say is after all this waiting it better be a good ep.
      It sounds like it will – the way he gushed about it in his thread has me really excited for it!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        It sounds like it will – the way he gushed about it in his thread has me really excited for it!

I don't want to get too excited because I don't want to be too disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Dreamgurl, I have the same problem...I think we need to become looser with our rep giving *snicker*. I'm trying but apparently not enough, argh!
          *giggles* 'looser'

Hi to you too SLC!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

I don't want to get too excited because I don't want to be too disappointed.
            Well, you really don't have a choice in the matter, do you?
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              Hehehehe, I'm kind of with bluealien. But I also know logically every ep can't be all about Shep, so I'm willing to say Yay!Team...but weir-centric really doesn't float my boat. I like her as the background character, but I don't want a whole episode centered around her. *sigh* But that's just me.

Here's the next locked chapter!

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/71759.html#cutid1
              Ditto! I'm with IWTB and Bluealien.
              But, I do love team episodes, especially where the team is on a planet, and there's lots of action! I'd love more Shep at times, and I'm desperate for more Shep whump. I adored the Teyla/Shep scene in Sateda, that now is in my top Shep scenes from the series. I'm glad it was with Teyla too. It just worked so well for some reason, and it was nice to see Teyla have such a good scene for a change. I'm not looking forward to next weeks episode. I really prefer Weir in the background more, to be honest, though I do like her on Atlantis.

So, no CG news? As if....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                But, I do love team episodes, especially where the team is on a planet, and there's lots of action! I'd love more Shep at times, and I'm desperate for more Shep whump. I adored the Teyla/Shep scene in Sateda, that now is in my top Shep scenes from the series. I'm glad it was with Teyla too. It just worked so well for some reason, and it was nice to see Teyla have such a good scene for a change. I'm not looking forward to next weeks episode. I really prefer Weir in the background more, to be honest, though I do like her on Atlantis.

Hi Linzi!!!!

No CG news.....yet!!!

Comment

I am really starting to think that they keep it from us on purpose..
                  It is just so weird seeing the promo pics on New Atlantis in this order:

301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 308...

What the hell happened to 307?

Why are they doing this to us???

Comment

No. No CG news!

And I agree with you about Teyla Linzi for goodness sake when is that girl going to get a decent episode? What I was trying to say earlier is that just because an episode is about one specific character doesn't mean that the others can't play a major role in the ep. Sateda is a prime example, it was Ronon-centric but almost everyone here loved it and felt that it did Shep's character justice, that's the kind of writing I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                      I am really starting to think that they keep it from us on purpose..
                      It is just so weird seeing the promo pics on New Atlantis in this order:

301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 308...

What the hell happened to 307?

Why are they doing this to us???
                      It is hard being a Shep whumper when TPTB do such mean things!!!

Comment

No. No CG news!

And I agree with you about Teyla Linzi for goodness sake when is that girl going to get a decent episode? What I was trying to say earlier is that just because an episode is about one specific character doesn't mean that the others can't play a major role in the ep. Sateda is a prime example, it was Ronon-centric but almost everyone here loved it and felt that it did Shep's character justice, that's the kind of writing I want to see.

For some reason I guess none of us expect the same will be true for TRW!

I guess we all think that it will be
                        Spoiler:
                        Weir only with too little of everyone else

Comment

I'm with the "not-every-episode" crowd, but I definitely think we need to see more Sheppard-centered eps than we have so far. I think the series has been too heavy on McKay (sorry, Mx – just MHO), without enough meaty stuff for the leading man. I'm not saying "no more McKay;" I just wish it was a little more balanced. And I'd like to see a few more about Teyla, too – we've had, what, one Teyla ep? And almost no backstory whatsoever. I think we know more about John, even.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            For some reason I guess none of us expect the same will be true for TRW!

I guess we all think that it will be
                            Spoiler:
                            Weir only with too little of everyone else
                            It has to be, because it is

Spoiler:
                            set on earth... Weir is on earth and our guys don't even exist in her reality. At least not the way we know them
                            I'm afraid it'll be like GUP for McKay last season. Although there is still some hope that we'll see a similar scene with Shep and maybe Carson like the one in Sateda...

Comment

No. No CG news!

I totally agree, Josie. Just because an episode is about one character more than the others, doesn't mean there can't be lots of good character moments for the other characters. That's one of the things that worries me about TRW.
                              That's also one of the reasons I loved Sateda so much!

Hi, SLC! *Linzi waves enthusiastically*
                              IWTB, loved your 2nd chapter! I'm off to read it officially and review now. Not that my review will do it justice...
                              sigpic

Comment

So each week he'd get a different kind of creature stuck to his neck and they'd have to cut his shirt off?
                                Now there's a show I'd watch every day!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X