No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, I'd be on cloud nine if every episode was about Sheppard hehehehe, now that's some serious fangirling. And I'm glad you liked it! I've got to finish my Sateda tag and work on the Progeny one for Shelly, and ack, I've got so much to work on and I'm sitting here just goofing off. I was good and did my flower bed. I had to bury the soaker hose under the pine needles and lay fresh needles...you all should've *seen* that big wolf spider that came running out of the pine needle bale (they are just like bales of hay). Yikes that thing was huge, like the size of my fist huge.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      It's a really fun little fic IWTB I really enjoyed it, are you going to take it further?
      I might. Nebbyjen kind of gave me an unintentional challenge... 'how many can you put in a cast'...hehehe
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        LOL, I'd be on cloud nine if every episode was about Sheppard hehehehe, now that's some serious fangirling. And I'm glad you liked it! I've got to finish my Sateda tag and work on the Progeny one for Shelly, and ack, I've got so much to work on and I'm sitting here just goofing off. I was good and did my flower bed. I had to bury the soaker hose under the pine needles and lay fresh needles...you all should've *seen* that big wolf spider that came running out of the pine needle bale (they are just like bales of hay). Yikes that thing was huge, like the size of my fist huge.
        You're allowed to goof off from time to time and I'm so glad I did not see that spider I get a shiver just thinking about it. Ugh!

Comment

I might. Nebbyjen kind of gave me an unintentional challenge... 'how many can you put in a cast'...hehehe
          Oooh! Now that sounds like fun.

Comment

dont mention spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave up totally on our garden this year after they introduced a hose pipe ban...too much effort trying to water everything with a watering can!

Comment

Oh talking of Shep eps didnt we agree a while back that we would be happy with a remake of 38 minutes every week each one with a slightly different twist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                Oh talking of Shep eps didnt we agree a while back that we would be happy with a remake of 38 minutes every week each one with a slightly different twist!!!
                So each week he'd get a different kind of creature stuck to his neck and they'd have to cut his shirt off?

Comment

Hehehehe, I'm kind of with bluealien. But I also know logically every ep can't be all about Shep, so I'm willing to say Yay!Team...but weir-centric really doesn't float my boat. I like her as the background character, but I don't want a whole episode centered around her. *sigh* But that's just me.

Here's the next locked chapter!

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/71759.html#cutid1
                  Well, I have to spread some rep around before I can give you more, but suffice it to say, I loved the fic!!

Oh, and hi all!! *waves*

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Hey whumpers! Hope everyone is doing well. Can't stay on too long though. I see some FF has been posted..SQUEE! And SLC hit another milestone -CONGRATS!

I take it there is no word on CG? Or did I just miss something in the six pages I should have read but didn't? What else of importance do I need to know?
                    sigpic

Comment

So each week he'd get a different kind of creature stuck to his neck and they'd have to cut his shirt off?

Ummmm maybe not always his neck or his shirt

Comment

Hello GG and Dreamgirl!!

Comment

You're not a bad Shep fan caty, actually I agree with what you've said and one of my complaints about the show has been the lack of parity when it comes to screen time of the characters. Yes, the main characters, by which I mean Shep, McKay and Weir, should get more screentime but at times Ronon and especially Carson and Teyla have been ignored.

It is through these other characters that we can learn more about Shep and the way he thinks and behaves. There has to be a nice balance.

Now, did that make any sense?
                          I'm glad you're with me And yes, that made sense.. We can lear so much about Shep interacting with the other characters and we're just getting that in Season 3. There wasn't much interacting at all in Season 2 and Season 1 was more like an introduction...

I just want more adorable moments like the mess hall scene in 'Sateda'...
                          Maybe 'Real World' will give us some worried Shep moments, which is nice, too. Just don't show Weir 35 of the 43 minutes
                          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Ummmm maybe not always his neck or his shirt
                            Trust you to lower the tone. Not that we need much encouragement to do that around here.

Comment

Dreamgurl, I have the same problem...I think we need to become looser with our rep giving *snicker*. I'm trying but apparently not enough, argh!

Ali, just read your caffeine! It was lovely, I'm a sucker for head injured shep...hmmm, okay, I'm a sucker for injured shep LOL!

sigpic

Comment

Trust you to lower the tone. Not that we need much encouragement to do that around here.

I have no idea what you were thinking of

Comment

Working...
                                X