John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    Okay fingers crossed for tonight everyone!!!
    *crosses fingers too*
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
      I did! I have one done (besides editing) and two more actively being written. (one is Shep whump *G* the other is a tag for Trinity and has both McKay and Shep whump. *G*)

I hope to have my editing done on the first one and send it off to my beta reader this weekend for a proper shredding. LOL Hope to post it online next week. I don't know if anyone would be interested, it's an attempt to tie up the Sora dangling plot line (just what actually happened to her?!) but, lots of Shep (surprise, surprise.. *G*)

If it is fic and there is Shep (esp Whump) I am interested

Comment

well... *sigh* not any Shep whump in that one, not really (okay, maybe some mild whump in one spot...) Some tight spots though *G*

I'm making up for it in the whump fic. *G*
        sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
          well... *sigh* not any Shep whump in that one, not really (okay, maybe some mild whump in one spot...) Some tight spots though *G*

I'm making up for it in the whump fic. *G*

Any Shep is good

Comment

Oh SGAFan you may not know this but I really love Shep!!!!!!! But keep it to yourself!

Comment

Congrats on 3600 SLC!

Comment

*ears perked up* Did somebody mention Shep Whump? In a fic? *giggles*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                  Congrats on 3600 SLC!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Josie?????

Comment

I'm back everyone, I know, I popped in and then had to run, didn't realize how late it was and my son had a doctor's appt. He's got an ear infection that's made him miserable for going on three days. It was like having a baby in the house the past two nights, waking us up every four hours when his motrin wears off. And doh! DH kept 'honey, could you help him'...you know, when they were dependent on me as babies, it was one thing but this morning I told hubby he'd better get the heck up and get Ben's medicine next time because as much of a zombie as I was last night, it's a miracle he got the right stuff!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

G'day everybody!! *waves*

I mentioned it in the JFT but I thought I'd mention it here too....I found this great video on youtube earlier and wanted to share. It's pretty much all the men of Atlantis *drools* and it's awesome!! I posted it in the 'multi thunker' thread here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...55#post5633655

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Oh and I have to say, after reading the last couple of pages of posts, that I'm really looking forward to Phantoms, also!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                          I'm back everyone, I know, I popped in and then had to run, didn't realize how late it was and my son had a doctor's appt. He's got an ear infection that's made him miserable for going on three days. It was like having a baby in the house the past two nights, waking us up every four hours when his motrin wears off. And doh! DH kept 'honey, could you help him'...you know, when they were dependent on me as babies, it was one thing but this morning I told hubby he'd better get the heck up and get Ben's medicine next time because as much of a zombie as I was last night, it's a miracle he got the right stuff!!!

Oh no hugs IWTB

We have missed you being around!!!!

Comment

Oh and I have to say, after reading the last couple of pages of posts, that I'm really looking forward to Phantoms, also!

I think it is going to be fantastic too!!!! We have got some treats in store in seems!

Comment

At least somebody read my post. *wanders off grumbling*

Hey IWTB are you going to stick around a little while?

Comment

Yes, I'm here for a while LOL, I've been good so I can mess around, plus I'm on a medication and the first day or two of it is hell. Yesterday I felt too bad to even be on the PC, today my DH pleaded with me to keep taking it and said a co-workers aunt had a two day miserable induction also. I told him I'd make a crappy cancer patient because my solution to taking medication that makes me feel like crap is to quit taking it but I went back on it, so knowing I'm going to be wiped out, it's GFGW!!!

Between that and Ben, this week has kind of been a little craptastic, but I'm not in bad mood though. I'm feeling good right now because Ben's got medicine now, and it's almost Friday, yay!

Dreamgurl, that was a cute vid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X