John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Yeah it sucks big time, I've felt unwell all week the tablets the doctor prescribed are doing bugger all good and I've got a blinding headache, I'm beginning to forget what it feels like to be healthy.

Awwwww hugs!!!

You really do need to go back to see your doctor it seems!

Comment

Josie hon, I hope you get feeling better soon! ((hugs))
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Awwwww hugs!!!

You really do need to go back to see your doctor it seems!
        Yeah well I've had a bit of a lie down and I've took some pain killers so I'm hoping I'll feel a bit better soon.

I've not got a TV or radio or anything turned on in the house but there's been these strange banging and scratching noises that have been freaking me out, I think I've finally tracked them down to the wind knocking the roses on the side of the house up against the landing window.

Now I've had a positive thought, not only is CG a Shep-centric ep but so is Phantoms which airs after M&MM so which ever episodic pics they release next we've got to have some Shep and there's a good chance of whump too.

Comment

Yeah well I've had a bit of a lie down and I've took some pain killers so I'm hoping I'll feel a bit better soon.

I've not got a TV or radio or anything turned on in the house but there's been these strange banging and scratching noises that have been freaking me out, I think I've finally tracked them down to the wind knocking the roses on the side of the house up against the landing window.

Now I've had a positive thought, not only is CG a Shep-centric ep but so is Phantoms which airs after M&MM so which ever episodic pics they release next we've got to have some Shep and there's a good chance of whump too.
          Good thinking, Josie! Shep whump eppie, McKay eppie, Shep whump eppie sounds good to me. I'd like to make EVERY other episode of SGA a Shep whump episode!
          sigpic

Comment

Well done Josie for figuring that out about Phantoms!!! That is good news indeed! If they miss CG completely we still have big treats to come!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Good thinking, Josie! Shep whump eppie, McKay eppie, Shep whump eppie sounds good to me. I'd like to make EVERY other episode of SGA a Shep whump episode!

Every other????? No make it every !!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

Well done Josie for figuring that out about Phantoms!!! That is good news indeed! If they miss CG completely we still have big treats to come!!
                I don't think they're going to leave CG piccies out altogether. Are Stargate Project and New Atlantis linked in any way? I was just wondering if the M&MM piccies were given to one site, and CG to another, and the other one just hasn't got round to posting the CG pics yet? Of course, it could be that there's a conspiracy to just torture us...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Every other????? No make it every !!
                  Ok. I could live with that...not sure Shep could though!
                  sigpic

Comment

That would be great! Every other ep is good. I need some time to recup form the Sheppy Squee!! (And Mx, needs some McKay whump too).
                    sigpic

Comment

You see sometimes I can be useful, I'm not going to worry about the future I'm just going to enjoy the eps we've got coming up, the more I hear about them the more excited I am. I don't think there are any eps I'm not looking forward too now.

Yes even...
                      Spoiler:
                      ...Echoes with it's talking whales, I'm looking forward to that one out of pure curiosity.

edited because I'm a doofus

Comment

I'd rather have the roses noise. I get to listen to the distant drone of helicopters, ambulances and such as several different emergency response factions are having a mock disaster drill today. Sounds like I'm in a war zone at times. And it no where close to my house.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                          I'd rather have the roses noise. I get to listen to the distant drone of helicopters, ambulances and such as several different emergency response factions are having a mock disaster drill today. Sounds like I'm in a war zone at times. And it no where close to my house.

Oh I normally get plenty of aircraft noise I live close to one of the largest RAF bases in the country and the largest USAF base outside of the States.

Comment

You see sometimes I can be useful, I'm not going to worry about the future I'm just going to enjoy the eps we've got coming up, the more I hear about them the more excited I am. I don't think there are any eps I'm not looking forward too now.

Yes even...
                            Spoiler:
                            ...Echoes with it's talking whales, I'm looking forward to that one out of pure curiosity.

edited because I'm a doofus
                            I still think your synopsis for Echoes was the best I've read so far...
                            sigpic

Comment

I still think your synopsis for Echoes was the best I've read so far...

I'm telling you they should hire me to write for the Radio Times.

Comment

Oh I normally get plenty of aircraft noise I live close to one of the largest RAF bases in the country and the largest USAF base outside of the States.
                                That would be soo cool. We get the military flying over occasionally and its such a treat! My son would be in heaven. He has ambitions of being a B52 bomber pilot. Being the good parent I am, I'm helping him get started on that career already.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X