No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm absolutely jumping up and down here! How fantastic is that news? I can't wait!!!! And, I've just watched Sateda, and wow, what a fantastic episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled!
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Ali!!!!! *Linz waves happily and rather excitedly* Or should I say bonjour? I have to admit, that the scene between Shep and Teyla in Sateda had me in tears...much to my kids amusement....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hubby has just seen fit to inform me - by email - that he has agreed for us to drive down to Christchurch for a family BBQ - travelling down there on FRIDAY 25 AUGUST!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I'll be away from home, without broadband internet, on Saturday 26 August!!!

I'm gutted!!
        NO!!!!!!!! I'm going to Mx's all being well for a CG party!!!!!! Perhaps you could detour from Christchurch to her place? Lol! I could always kidnap you..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Hi Ali!!!!! *Linz waves happily and rather excitedly* Or should I say bonjour? I have to admit, that the scene between Shep and Teyla in Sateda had me in tears...much to my kids amusement....
          Hi Linzi! *waves*

Ali was all excited about CG but now she's a bit bummed that she's not gonna get to see it straight away... I've emailed hubby to tell him off and to ask him if his brother-in-law has got broadband sorted yet! *sulk*
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Linzi! *waves*

Ali was all excited about CG but now she's a bit bummed that she's not gonna get to see it straight away... I've emailed hubby to tell him off and to ask him if his brother-in-law has got broadband sorted yet! *sulk*
            We were hoping to go away, but with dad being so poorly we've put it off and off, and I've told hubby I've got plans for the 26th August, so we can't go then....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              We were hoping to go away, but with dad being so poorly we've put it off and off, and I've told hubby I've got plans for the 26th August, so we can't go then....
              I suppose I should have explicitly said to hubby that I have plans for 26th... but then again, that wouldn't have helped as it's not his fault his brother has chosen that weekend to have a family BBQ. And I do love to see them as we don't get to very often but darn it WHY couldn't they have picked the weekend after?! Or the one before?!! *sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                Um...sneak a peek at boxers whumpers whump???

Ooohhhh...look at those Merrill hikers! SQUEE!!!
                I've gotten behind and I'm having a marvelous time catching up. The resourcefulness and keen eyes this thread has never ceases to amaze and entertain me! Never change. You ladies are too perfect!

Comment

You know, now we've got a bit more of an idea, courtesy of BamBam ,what might be happening in CG, I wonder if we might now get some episodic photography soon? I mean SG1 has got piccies of their episode 7, so it can't be much longer until we get the same for CG, right? We have to. So, I'm crossing my fingers for tonight. New Atlantis seems to be up and running again, so there's no excuse for Skiffy not to release piccies. Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it....am I desperate, or what?
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi all!

I just missed you Ali but if you catch up on this thread tomorrow- glad you are going well so far in France!! *waves madly*

CG just keeps sounding even better!

I JUST SAW SATEDA AND OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *draws breath* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BEST EVER!!!!!

OMFG I'm still bouncing! It's 10pm! How am I going to sleep when I'm this excited? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

*sigh*

I'm gutted. Hubby has basically made plans for us to travel down to Christchurch Friday evening, Saturday is the BBQ and we stay over Saturday night and then he wants us to travel up from Christchurch to Scotland on Sunday!!

I will have NO time at home to watch and enjoy CG.

I mean, I want to go see the family in Christchurch and I am looking forward to our holiday in Scotland too etc but I also really want to be able to watch CG and to indulge in squeeing over it... and I'm not going to be able to. I'll hopefully get to see it (hubby has confirmed they do have broadband) but I won't be able to spend hours online with you guys getting all giddy about it and that's half the fun!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I mean, I want to go see the family in Christchurch and I am looking forward to our holiday in Scotland too etc but I also really want to be able to watch CG and to indulge in squeeing over it... and I'm not going to be able to. I'll hopefully get to see it (hubby has confirmed they do have broadband) but I won't be able to spend hours online with you guys getting all giddy about it and that's half the fun!!
                        Hey, if it's all it's cracked up to be, we'll still be giddy about it when you get back – I'm sure you won't miss much!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Hey Ali! Not all of us can see it straight away either, so there will still be people squeeing afresh a few days after it airs.
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I know, I know.... it's just we've all been getting so excited about this ep for sooooo long adn I'm just kinda gutted that I won't be able to give it the attention it deserves!

The thing is, I know my husband doesn't "get" it and won't understand why I so want to have a bit of time at home to watch the ep and enjoy it and come online and squee over it. He doesn't get into TV shows etc the way I do and he would just never understand me wanting to schedule time to spend just watching an ep or talking about it with my friends online.
                            sigpic

Comment

SSSQQQQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

OMG CG info!!! No matter how short!! I'm dying here!!!

So is this
                              Spoiler:
                              old Shep really gonna happen or is it going to be more an illusion/dream that has been suggested several pages ago by another whumper?
                              sigpic

Comment

I know, I know.... it's just we've all been getting so excited about this ep for sooooo long adn I'm just kinda gutted that I won't be able to give it the attention it deserves!

The thing is, I know my husband doesn't "get" it and won't understand why I so want to have a bit of time at home to watch the ep and enjoy it and come online and squee over it. He doesn't get into TV shows etc the way I do and he would just never understand me wanting to schedule time to spend just watching an ep or talking about it with my friends online.

Oh Ali, that just sucks that you'll be gone!! I got doubly excited about this ep because of you and Linzi and others going on about it. I'm crying for you!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X