Clear All

*trips the guys in the white coats*

Yummmmmmmmmmmmy!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
      *trips the guys in the white coats*

Yummmmmmmmmmmmy!

Good move!! Squee! Now send them white coats off to the other whumper threads where they are needed. Everyone knows the Shep Whump thread is filled with NORMAL thinking people!

sigpic

Comment

That's right! We are very normal people having intellectual conversations. *giggle*

Well, our Fox channel shows Atlantis reruns at this time on Sunday nights so I'm off to watch. I may be back in a little while. If not, g'night all and sweet dreams!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Well, I'm outta here. I do need some sleep. Hope to chat with ya all tomorrow. Night!!

sigpic

Comment

Morning whumpers! Greetings from France!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Hi Ali....and hi all me fellow whumpers!

Love your fics Josie and Linzi...great stuff. I'm sure I've missed some other people's fics, so I hope I catch up with them some time!

Comment

Hi Ali!

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Well as you can see I am able to get online from the office in France so at least I can have a bit of daytime whump - the evening situation is not looking so good though. The wireless internet in the hotel is pretty expensive - the cheapest option available is for 2 hours in internet time and it costs €9.99 and is only available in the lobby!

And I forgot to bring a memory stick so I can't transfer docs etc from my laptop to the computer at work. So unless I can borrow a memory stick, I guess what I'll do is get as much fic written as poss and get all my beta-ing done and then buy the 2 hour internet option and spend 2 hours sitting in the lobby with the laptop and get everything posted/emailed out to people!

Anyway... the office is fabby - very modern and swanky looking. Nice to finally see it after all the work I put in getting it set up. And the hotel is lovey too and so far I'm quite enjoying myself... have spent half the morning getting the damn computer set up properly so I can use it properly (and getting it to accept the UK keyboard) and working out how to use the phones etc (and what on earth to say when I answer the phone - in French!)
                  sigpic

Comment

OH MY WORD! Have you all read this from BamBam?! CG spoilers!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1171

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!*

OMG OMG OMG!

Spoiler:
                      Well we had that teeeeeny tiny snippet of Sheppy fighting with Genii guards in the cell... and maybe that comment about the original concept of the episode being "Wraith Fight Club" will be accurate, eh?

Is SO excited!
                      sigpic

Comment

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!*

OMG OMG OMG!

Spoiler:
                        Well we had that teeeeeny tiny snippet of Sheppy fighting with Genii guards in the cell... and maybe that comment about the original concept of the episode being "Wraith Fight Club" will be accurate, eh?

Is SO excited!

I KNOW ME TOO!

Spoiler:
                        I'm thinking Wraith Fight Club to. Flippin' Nora! Shep whumped by Wraith is a dream come true! He's gonna get flattened!!
                        Last edited by Elinor; 07 August 2006, 01:47 AM.

Comment

I KNOW ME TOO!

Spoiler:
                          I'm thinking Wraith Fight Club to. Flippin' Nora! Shep whumped by Wraith is a dream come to! He's gonna get flattened!!
                          Man that is awesome.
                          Spoiler:
                          I am really hopeful now that we will get a decent amount of "young Sheppy" whump before (or even during) he gets turned into "elderly drug addict Sheppy" by the Wraith...
                          sigpic

Comment

Man that is awesome.
                            Spoiler:
                            I am really hopeful now that we will get a decent amount of "young Sheppy" whump before (or even during) he gets turned into "elderly drug addict Sheppy" by the Wraith...

Oh I agree totally!!! It is going to be fabulous!!!!

Comment

OMG!!!!!!SQUEEEEE!!!!
                              Last edited by Linzi; 07 August 2006, 02:22 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hubby has just seen fit to inform me - by email - that he has agreed for us to drive down to Christchurch for a family BBQ - travelling down there on FRIDAY 25 AUGUST!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I'll be away from home, without broadband internet, on Saturday 26 August!!!

I'm gutted!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X