No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody around? I want to chat and whump Sheppy!!

Hello?

Hello???
    sigpic

Comment

.....you mean there is still someone out there who likes to whump Shep!?

It's been so quiet.....

Comment

I'm here. I just finished Ch. 3 of Quoth the Raven, so I'm taking a little break.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1

It's been so quiet.....
          Maybe that's just the calm before the whump storm...

One frame just doesn't do this justice.
          Just after he had to kill Col. Sumner and then he gets jumped from behind with a stunner:

Comment

Oh, Blingy, that's really cool!

Comment

SQUEE!!!! People!!
              How is everyone tonight?
              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm....I never thought of it that way blingaway!!

I love that pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                  SQUEE!!!! People!!
                  How is everyone tonight?
                  I'm good – making major progress on my novel. Got a little hung up on a Spanish phrase I needed, but I got it. So I'm pretty happy with life at the moment.

How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    I'm good – making major progress on my novel. Got a little hung up on a Spanish phrase I needed, but I got it. So I'm pretty happy with life at the moment.

How about you?
                    Great. Went shopping for the first time since the ah..ladder incident two weeks ago. I'm whumped, but happy!

Glad to hear your novel is coming along well. So any timw line when you'll think you'll be finished?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                      Hmmm....I never thought of it that way blingaway!!

I love that pic!!
                      I must have watched that bit more than any other. It's so compelling! So much in such a short scene. In forty-five seconds it's What the hell is that Thing?! Oh god it's draining the life out of him! Crap why won't it die?! We weren't friends but I never wanted to have to kill you...I've always wondered if he had a split-second of awareness as the stun hit him to think Oh crap..

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        Maybe that's just the calm before the whump storm...

One frame just doesn't do this justice.
                        Just after he had to kill Col. Sumner and then he gets jumped from behind with a stunner:

Oh Bling!!! I have been searching forever for a cap or two from that particular moment. I have never come across it. THANKS for sharing!! SQUEE!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

CeeKay-I'm glad to hear that your novel is going so well!!
                          GG-I'm glad that your up and about finally!!
                          blingaway-I never thought of that either...I was always just paying attention to the whump!!

Comment

Oh Bling!!! I have been searching forever for a cap or two from that particular moment. I have never come across it. THANKS for sharing!! SQUEE!!!!
                            My pleasure entirely. Here're the individuals if they might ever come in handy for you or anybody else.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...StunWhump3.jpg
                            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...StunWhump2.jpg
                            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...StunWhump1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              I cant tell you (after seeing the preview) how much I want to see Progeny!
                              Has anyone figured out what is happening at the end there? It looks very exciting

Comment

Great. Went shopping for the first time since the ah..ladder incident two weeks ago. I'm whumped, but happy!
                                I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

Glad to hear your novel is coming along well. So any timw line when you'll think you'll be finished?
                                No time line, really. If – and that's a very big "if" – I keep the same pace I've had up to now (3 chapters in two weeks), then I'm looking at a little less than 10 more weeks – about the middle of October. () However, I go back to school in September, and I'm a music major – I'll be lucky to be done by next June. It all depends on how cooperative my dear old muse is. *pokes muse*

Comment

Working...
                                X