Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm here!! *waves* HeeHee

Great pics SLC!! I guess you really meant it when you said you were going to post some pictures.

I have now drooled all over my keyboard.

Oh, something y'all all might enjoy....my hubby and I are in the midst of a wallpaper war....I put up Sheppard, he puts up some random scifi chick. He told me earlier that it's bordering on being a problem (my Sheppard fixation) because he puts up different chicks but with me, it's just 'him'. LMAO!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Woah, that's quite an impressive picspam, SLC! Nice Shep whump, enjoyed it very much, thanks!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

dreamgirl-do I sense some jealousy from your husband?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
            I'm here!! *waves* HeeHee

Great pics SLC!! I guess you really meant it when you said you were going to post some pictures.

I have now drooled all over my keyboard.

Oh, something y'all all might enjoy....my hubby and I are in the midst of a wallpaper war....I put up Sheppard, he puts up some random scifi chick. He told me earlier that it's bordering on being a problem (my Sheppard fixation) because he puts up different chicks but with me, it's just 'him'. LMAO!!

Just a few

Once you have a Shep fixation nobody else will do!!!

Comment

Wow people to talk to *does the happy dance!*

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                dreamgirl-do I sense some jealousy from your husband?
                Oh, yes...he is quite jealous. He rolls his eyes continuously as I purrrr.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

....SLC's happy dance!!!

Comment

Evening all!
                    It really has been quiet today, I didn't have a hard time catching up or anything!

Linzi and Josie, I read your newest chapters, and very much enjoyed them! Keep it coming!

I'm going on a small vacation, though, from tomorrow and a few days forth, and I won't have any opportunity to stop by! So I'll be completely whump-deprived

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

....SLC's happy dance!!!

where did you find a pic of me doing my happy dance!!! Now when I go to P2 everyone will recognise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                        Evening all!
                        It really has been quiet today, I didn't have a hard time catching up or anything!

Linzi and Josie, I read your newest chapters, and very much enjoyed them! Keep it coming!

I'm going on a small vacation, though, from tomorrow and a few days forth, and I won't have any opportunity to stop by! So I'll be completely whump-deprived

Oh no!!!! You had better take some whumpy pics and fic with you!!! It may be very dangerous going cold turkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          where did you find a pic of me doing my happy dance!!! Now when I go to P2 everyone will recognise me.
                          I have friends in high places....

Comment

I have friends in high places....

they are going to say you are that whumper!!!!! They may not let me in We are so misunderstood!!!

Comment

Oh no!!!! You had better take some whumpy pics and fic with you!!! It may be very dangerous going cold turkey!!!
                              Yeah, I know! But I'll be off with a bunch of friends, and I don't really think they'd understand if I just kinda sneaked (? snuck? What is the right past tense word?) off once in awhile to perform whumping duties...

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Okay if I had a £ for everytime I said this I would be fairly rich by now BUT i really really think that we may get CG pics this week.

Now it is my B'Day on Saturday and I know that TPTB would really like to give me the best gift ever!!!! This is their chance (oh along with whump in Progeny)!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X