John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im back for just a wee bit.
    Linzi, I am soo not sorry for filling your head with some lovely images! I gotta get busy and read all this fanfic. I am falling behind. ARGH!!

Hey Jg and Josie! hope things are going well for you guys.
    sigpic

Comment

Same here jg. Of course, I'm not too critical so you can only take what I say about episodes with a grain of salt. As long as JF is in the episode and there is some kind of banter with McKay, I'm good. I'm so easy. LOL

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Hi GG. I'm trying to get some writing done today. I'm almost done with the first chapter of my fic!! I want to try and get it posted today, too....but we'll see..

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
          Same here jg. Of course, I'm not too critical so you can only take what I say about episodes with a grain of salt. As long as JF is in the episode and there is some kind of banter with McKay, I'm good. I'm so easy. LOL
          Isn't that all that matters in the episode?.....oh yeah, and whump of course!!!

Comment

A little whump for you guys!!

Comment

Hey Jg, back again. Damn internet connection sucks today.

Thanks for the whump pixs! Looks yummy.
              sigpic

Comment

FINALLY!!!!! My first chapter is done!! It kinda sucks but I'm going to post it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                  FINALLY!!!!! My first chapter is done!! It kinda sucks but I'm going to post it anyway.

Where's the link?????
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't posted it yet....I'm registering for FF.net.....

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                      I haven't posted it yet....I'm registering for FF.net.....
                      You haven't done that yet??

Can't wait!!! SQUEEE!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Damn I have to wait three days to upload!!! That's kinda stupid.....

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmm, thanks for the whump jg!

Can't wait to read your fic!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

I hope that it's ok. I'm not the best writer. I really want to post it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                              Gosh it's quiet around here today! Is everyone having a lazy Sunday?
                              Not really. I just spen the last rwo and a half hours practicing – euphonium, violin, and piano Which I really should have been doing every day this summer, but you know whhat they say about the best-laid plans...

But I'm here to chat now, so, hi everyone!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Hey CeeKay & GG & anyone else I haven't already spoken to today.

I've managed to get a little bit of writing done (poor Shep) and then my brother came round with my niece and nephew so I've been somewhat distracted.

Comment

Working...
                                X