No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right. I'm off to the airport. Toodle-pip folks - I'll get online and chat to ya when I can!!

P.S. Am back in the UK next Sunday...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Right. I'm off to the airport. Toodle-pip folks - I'll get online and chat to ya when I can!!

P.S. Am back in the UK next Sunday...
      Have a safe trip! I'll miss you!
      sigpic

Comment

OMG, I've watched Sateda now, and you can count me in on the squeee-wagon! It was awesome! Shep was so hot and cute and vulnerable
        However, I felt oddly detached in the scenes with
        Spoiler:
        Ronon running around and fighting and remembering his past

Something about it just didn't quite do it for me. Mind you, though, I had been out drinking and came home and watched it at 4 AM because I just couldn't wait, so my tiredness/lingering effects of intoxication might have had something to do with it.

Oh, and I was out listening to some music, and there was this guitarist who reminded me a bit of Joe! He had the same kinda pointy face and his nose looked similar to Joe's as well. Unfortunately he was wearing a hat, so I couldn't see if his hair was all dark and messy Also, this lady kept standing in front of me, blocking most of my view of him, damn my luck!

Congrats to all milestoners!
        And I hope you have a nice trip to France, Ali! I hope you get the chance for some doses of whump, lest you begin to suffer from withdrawal symptoms!

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

I've just finished watching Sateda and I'm still amazed and can't seem to form a coherent thought..

All I can say is: Shep adorable, Shep hurt, Shep emotional, Ronon rocks! quavering voices!
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
            I've just finished watching Sateda and I'm still amazed and can't seem to form a coherent thought..

All I can say is: Shep adorable, Shep hurt, Shep emotional, Ronon rocks! quavering voices!
            I can't wait to see it! Everybody seems so hyped by Sateda, and it's really nice to see!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Whumpers!!!

CONGRATS to all the milestoners

I hope ALI has a safe and wonderful trip! It's gonna be a bit more quiet in here I think.

Hoping to watch to Sateda again today as I went to a football game(American version) yesterday. Ohh how I wish Joe was wearing those nice tight butt defining pants.... *sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Naughty GG! Nice images in my head though...

Anyway. Chapter 3 is up. Prepare for Sheppy whump...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3083340/3/
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  I've made a new siggy! Mmmmmm...

Sadly I can't rewatch Sateda before bed because, in his infinite wisdom, hubby has decided to switch the server off in preparation for brother in law sleeping in this room... and that means I can't access half my damn files! *sulk*

So I'm gonna go to bed and get up in the morning and rewatch then I guess...

Gnight all!
                  Nice sig.... but would Shep let McKay borrow his credit card? (thinking how Orlin used Sam's )

Bwahahah! I've got Scifi on, and these scientists and bureaucrats are all sitting around complaining vociferously about somebody named "Sheppard." I have no idea who the character is, but he's certainly ticked off the guys in white lab coats

Comment

Gosh it's quiet around here today! Is everyone having a lazy Sunday?

Comment

Good morning happy Whumpers!!!

Ali-Have a safe and wonderful trip!!
                      Linzi-Nice chapter! I liked it!!

Comment

Hey jg, it's ridiculously quiet around here today, I feel abandoned.

Comment

Maybe everyone is still squeeing over Sateda? It has been a slow weekend for this thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                            Maybe everyone is still squeeing over Sateda? It has been a slow weekend for this thread.....
                            It picked up for a while yesterday.

I still haven't seen Sateda. I'm glad (almost) everyone else enjoyed it though.

Comment

Morning all!!

Spoiler:
                              How about a little Sheppard-shot-with-a-dart-action to get this thread jumpin' again?

*drools*

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

I just hope that the other episodes this season will be just as good...

Comment

Working...
                                X