• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Whump from Family Album...
    spoiler for size...
    Spoiler:

Comment

I love the new sig Ali!

OMG, y'all are soooooooo hard to keep up with! I'm doing my best though.

Spoiler:
      I loved the scene when Sheppard got shot with the dart! Just the way he said, "Oh crap" was fantastic!!

I also liked when he was trying to get Ronon to go up to the jumper and Rodney said, "You tell that ingrateful excuse for humanity....", Sheppard said, "McKay said he's really sad you don't want to go with us" (or something along those lines).

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Hey Dreamgirl! How's it going tonight? Glad you liked Sateda. What a SWEET episode!! I'm still squeeing!
        sigpic

Comment

Have a good vacation Ana and have a good trip to France Ali!

I'm behind on all the fics again...darn it!

Comment

been gone all day and you all have been chatty!

Ali! Congrats on 3700 and have a great time in France

Josie: I PROMISE to be more detailed in spoiler posts in the future.
            (HUG!)

I confess I didnt read every page. Can barely keep my eyes open at this point anyway. *yawns*
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              Hey Dreamgirl! How's it going tonight? Glad you liked Sateda. What a SWEET episode!! I'm still squeeing!
              Not too bad.

Yep, what a great ep!! I'm still squeeing too!!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Congratulations Linzi on 5100 posts1

And GREAT new sig Ali

Comment

As you may have already seen on the JFT we are trying to campaign to get more Joe on the DVD extras. On the season 2 DVD's there were profiles on all the main male cast members but NOT Joe. Although the boxset has not yet been released at the moment there is no reason to assume that this will be any different.

A few have already commented on Ivon Bartok's Blog
                  Here requesting more Joe

If you would like to see more Joe maybe you could go and post your views too!!! You do not have to open an account to do so, you can make an anonymous post.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    As you may have already seen on the JFT we are trying to campaign to get more Joe on the DVD extras. On the season 2 DVD's there were profiles on all the main male cast members but NOT Joe. Although the boxset has not yet been released at the moment there is no reason to assume that this will be any different.

A few have already commented on Ivon Bartok's Blog
                    Here requesting more Joe

If you would like to see more Joe maybe you could go and post your views too!!! You do not have to open an account to do so, you can make an anonymous post.
                    I totally agree. It's really annoying! Silly MGM/Sony or whoever it is who makes these decisions!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning all! Running round like a mad thing trying to get everything sorted for my trip - but still determined to rewatch at least edited highlights of Sateda before I go - seeing as I couldn't last night!
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning all!

Oh dear I feel really dopey this morning. I've only just dragged myself out of bed.

Love the new sig Ali - you see Elements is fun when you get used to it!

Thanks to everyone who left feedback on my fic either on my LJ or FF.net you are lovely, lovely people and it's very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                          Love the new sig Ali - you see Elements is fun when you get used to it!
                          No it's not. I still hate it and still find it impossible to use. The only thing that's fun is the resulting product that I finally get after hours of swearing and frustration!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                            No it's not. I still hate it and still find it impossible to use. The only thing that's fun is the resulting product that I finally get after hours of swearing and frustration!

I knew you'd say that. I've recently had the opportunity to use Photoshop CS2 and am at a complete loss as to why it costs so much money, there's very little I can't do with my old version of Elements. *shrugs* If anyone wants to tell me what's so fantastic about it please tell me - I'd also be curious to know how so many people can afford it, it's worth more than my computer.

I really am going to have to get some serious writing done today.

Comment

Eeep. I'm outta here in about half an hour! Getting a bit excited now... but am also SO gonna miss having free, unlimited broadban internet access! *sigh*

Hopefully I will get a LOAD of writing done this week but I sure will miss you guys.... oh and those waiting for beta'd stuff back from me? I've put it on the laptop to take with me and will get it done and sent back to you asap - even if I can't get internet in my hotel I will have it at work so not a problem...
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs* Ali have a wonderful trip. I hope we get to talk to you just a little bit next week & I look forward to seeing the results of all that writing.

When are you back?

Comment

Working...
                                X