No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am off for the night ...very tired tonight !!!

Catch you all tomorrow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
      i don't know if anyone is here, but it's time for me to say bye, since i'm leaving for vacation first thing in the morning!
      Hope you all have a good time, enjoy the next episodes and life in general
      Bye ana! Have a nice vacation!
      Just a fly-by post, since it's already late here and I think I'm going to watch Sateda again. Have you seen the results of the poll for this episode at GW? Looks like I'm not the only one who had loved this episode!

A few whump pics...

I know, it's Season One, but I'm waiting for the S2 DVD boxset to make new caps!

Night everyone!
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        Have you seen the results of the poll for this episode at GW? Looks like I'm not the only one who had loved this episode!
        Phew!!! At last!!! Some positive feedback!!

Yay!!!!!

This must surely go down as one of the all time popular eps!!

Night florence - I shall be heading off myself now!! Busy RL day tomorrow! I have been a bit naughty today and spent too much time here! (and I watched Sateda 3 times all the way through plus lord knows how many times making caps!!! )

*is very bad*

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
          Phew!!! At last!!! Some positive feedback!!

Yay!!!!!

This must surely go down as one of the all time popular eps!!

Night florence - I shall be heading off myself now!! Busy RL day tomorrow! I have been a bit naughty today and spent too much time here! (and I watched Sateda 3 times all the way through plus lord knows how many times making caps!!! )

*is very bad*

Mx
          Night Mx, Flo and SLC! I'm all alone...sniff...
          sigpic

Comment

I'm here! Dunno for how long tho as I gotta get up early tomorrow and pack etc plus I can't stay up all night on computer as brother in law is gonna be sleeping in this room!

Had a fab evening tonight - fantastic production of A Midsummer Night's Dream - I laughed till I cried! Funniest production I have ever seen! I love the Leeds Shakespeare Festival, we go every year, It's held in Kirkstall Abbey - a beautiful Cistercian Abbey - amazing setting in which to see a play.

My stupid sister forgot to birng the laptop with her tonight so now I have to drive to her house (30 mins drive!) and back tomorrow morning to get it so I can take it to France with me. *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Internet been offline - I think hubby actually turned it off to make me tidy the house (I ain't kidding!) And I've just done this post once and it lost it.. *sigh*
              So he's outside unhooking the connection ? Maybe he read that article that came yesterday that said that people who spend tim eon the internet do less household chores

If my internet goes out, it usually means some dolt drove into a phone pole and took out power and everything. Aieee....

Comment

I'm here! Dunno for how long tho as I gotta get up early tomorrow and pack etc plus I can't stay up all night on computer as brother in law is gonna be sleeping in this room!

Had a fab evening tonight - fantastic production of A Midsummer Night's Dream - I laughed till I cried! Funniest production I have ever seen! I love the Leeds Shakespeare Festival, we go every year, It's held in Kirkstall Abbey - a beautiful Cistercian Abbey - amazing setting in which to see a play.

My stupid sister forgot to birng the laptop with her tonight so now I have to drive to her house (30 mins drive!) and back tomorrow morning to get it so I can take it to France with me. *sigh*
                Have a great time in France. We'll miss you!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  Have a great time in France. We'll miss you!
                  Hey I'm not gone yet!

I'm, online for a bit tonight and hopefully again tomorrow morning...

Oh and hubby's gonna burn me a DVD of Sateda so I can take it to France with me and re-watch to my heart's content on the laptop!

How sad am I that, much as I loved the Shakespeare play tonight.. I also missed being home and being able to watch/discuss SGA! Culture vs Sheppy - Sheppy wins hands down!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey I'm not gone yet!

I'm, online for a bit tonight and hopefully again tomorrow morning...

Oh and hubby's gonna burn me a DVD of Sateda so I can take it to France with me and re-watch to my heart's content on the laptop!

How sad am I that, much as I loved the Shakespeare play tonight.. I also missed being home and being able to watch/discuss SGA! Culture vs Sheppy - Sheppy wins hands down!
                    That's not sad - as I'm just the same, lol! Okay, we're both sad!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh my, 5,100 already...too much posting, maybe?
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh my, 5,100 already...too much posting, maybe?
                        Woooooooooooo congrats honey!!

Is it just you and me in here tonight then? I've just checked in for both my flights tomorrow online - how cool is that?

I so have to rewatch Sateda before bed tonight...
                        sigpic

Comment

...too much posting, maybe?
                          Is there such a thing?

Lovely, dark, pain-induced sweats for your lovely round 5100...

Comment

I've made a new siggy! Mmmmmm...

Sadly I can't rewatch Sateda before bed because, in his infinite wisdom, hubby has decided to switch the server off in preparation for brother in law sleeping in this room... and that means I can't access half my damn files! *sulk*

So I'm gonna go to bed and get up in the morning and rewatch then I guess...

Gnight all!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, your new siggie is beautiful, Ali!

I rewatched "Sateda" this afternoon – *thunk* all over again! That leather jacket never fails to leave me a drooling puddle. And the black uniforms... *fans self* *sighs happily*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I just got back and everyone left!! Congrats Alipeeps and Linzi on your milestones!!! Btw...I love your new sig Ali!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X