John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    I think I'm going to have to give you guys my mobile number so you can text updates.

Oh yeah that would be fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      I think I'm going to have to give you guys my mobile number so you can text updates.
      Damn good idea that one.. me too!
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        It will be my first con too, and I'm already nervous!
        But meeting you all will be great, and meeting David will be fantastic! Would be great if Joe came too.

I so hope I won't embarass myself at the con because of the language thing.

Bye, A.
        God, you're not the only one being nervous and afraid about the language thing!
        Frenchie here, so I understand you, believe me!
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence

Dont worry, we all speak a common language of whump!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            We should all have an online sleepover!!! Where we dont go to sleep!
            That sounds cool! We'll all be squeeing like teenagers. Maybe we can all buy a slingbox! I want one!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Oh we need Revels too!
              Don't forget the bubbly!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                In this case: SLC will whump MX saying "pinch me, I cant believe it!" Then MX will whump Ali, saying "pinch me, I cant believe it!" Then Ali will whump Linzi, saying..
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  I'll just be making incomprehesible squeeing noises if Joe does attend, so it won't matter what language you speak, you won't understand a word I'm saying!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                    In this case: SLC will whump MX saying "pinch me, I cant believe it!" Then MX will whump Ali, saying "pinch me, I cant believe it!" Then Ali will whump Linzi, saying..
                    Sort of a domino effect. We'll all topple at the feet of our gods...how humiliating! We can always blame it on the booze...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                      Oh right, yes, you're from France! Ok, somehow it's good to know that I'm not the only one who's afraid of the language thingie.

I'm positive we'll manage to muddle through somehow!
                      Originally posted by SLC
                      How should I explain that to DH or probably JF? "You know, I really like to see you lying in a hospital bed, wearing scrubs! Can you do that more often?"

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        That sounds cool! We'll all be squeeing like teenagers. Maybe we can all buy a slingbox! I want one!!!!

Me too!!!

I was up at 5 this morning so I know for sure that I wont need to sleep that night!!!! An all night CG party sounds excellent!

Comment

Sort of a domino effect. We'll all topple at the feet of our gods...how humiliating! We can always blame it on the booze...
                          It's a good job I'm not coming I'd be the only sober one there.

Comment

Oh right, yes, you're from France! Ok, somehow it's good to know that I'm not the only one who's afraid of the language thingie.

I'm positive we'll manage to muddle through somehow!
                            How should I explain that to DH or probably JF? "You know, I really like to see you lying in a hospital bed, wearing scrubs! Can you do that more often?"

Bye, A.

Scrubs?????? No nekkid under sheet!!!!

Comment

I so hope I won't embarass myself at the con because of the language thing.
                              You'll do fine. Your English is excellent. And I can always help ya out if you get stuck!

Just finished rewatching Sateda. Man, so much awesomeness. I've always like the character of Ronon but he didn't always have a great deal to do in S2 - this ep really gave the character and JM chance to shine.

Spoilers for Sateda:
                              Spoiler:
                              P.S. Has anyone else noticed how, once Ronon is a runner again, he becomes almost feral? Not just when he's fighting but also whilst running and moving about, he seems to be constantly grunting and growling. It is Caveman-like, the use McKay's word; it's almost like we're seeing a man stripped down to his most basic element - survival instinct. Forget words, forget higher brain function, just fight and kill to survive.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll just be making incomprehesible squeeing noises if Joe does attend, so it won't matter what language you speak, you won't understand a word I'm saying!

I dont think I will be able to make any sound at all.....probably not for weeks after!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X