No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG SLC I've just been capping that very scene!

My attempts:

Spoilers for Sateda:
    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      OMG SLC I've just been capping that very scene!

My attempts:

Spoilers for Sateda:
      Spoiler:

Oh, very nice, Ali. Thanks! I love the blueish effect. That man sure looks good whumped!
      sigpic

Comment

And the rest of the scene:

Spoilers for Sateda:
        Spoiler:

I loved this scene so much! Normally when Sheppy gets stunned etc it's quick scene, he drops like a stone and we get one or two caps out of it. This time, he had time to realise what was happening, said "Oh crap" and you could see the increasing wooziness on his face and he fell slowly, with the camera following him. Love the way he wobbled and slowly dropped to his knees then just keeled over sideways.. slowly at first and then just *thump* on the floor and then the camera stays with him and comes in close on his unconscious face. *squeeees*
        sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fab ep!!!!

SPOILER FOR SATEDA

Shep and Rodney together for Josie!!

Spoiler:

Oh I loved this ep!!!!

Spoiler:
          And yes Ali - the Rodney whump was brilliant and although a comical place to get shot I thought they didn't belittle him too much!! And the pants!!!! I am sure the pattern was sliced lemons!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hey, Ali, can you put up that spoiler CG pic where you did the side by side? Now that we've seen the leather jacket I wanted to compare!

Okay, that episode was awesome, but some Progeny thoughts:
            Spoiler:

From the spoilers on the episode synopsis and what I saw in the preview, it looks like they aren't just doing the mind probe, they're making them live 'worst case scenarios' to get them to dial earth or something, because in one scene Elizabeth's standing next to Rodney and it looks like things are exploding and they are 'supposedly' on Atlantis and she says something like 'I swear, I don't know how to dial Earth' or close to that -- I can't remember the word for word. Then we also see Sheppard directing people to abandon the city and get through the gate, but we know it's just them visiting Asuras, so that has got be in his mind, him directing the evacuation. Then we see him in a cell just like on Atlantis (the whole set looks like Atlantis but I think that's because they are the progeny of the Ancients), and it ends with Sheppard in his cell screaming bloody murder, but his eyes are closed like whatever's happening is in his mind. The cell is shaking and there's sparks, which I wonder is either editing to make it seem more dramatic or I wonder if, the spoilers say they are subjected to mind probes, and they also say that Niam is sympathetic to them and works with McKay to do 'the right thing' which is trying to rewrite the programming, and that they are on this ship flying towards Atlantis, so I'm wondering while McKay is doing his thing, Sheppard and Weir and getting messed up via mind probe, and maybe the Daedalus arrives to save the day again and attacks the city (hence Sheppard's losing his mind but the ship city is under fire from the Daedalus and that's why he's screaming while things are falling apart around him)...

Anyway just some thoughts on that.

And then some Common Ground thoughts:
            Spoiler:

I'm beginning to wonder more and more if what Kolya is doing isn't just an illusion, that the aging won't be real at all, because the closer we get, the more I don't see how it's at all reversible.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              And the rest of the scene:

Spoilers for Sateda:
              Spoiler:

I loved this scene so much! Normally when Sheppy gets stunned etc it's quick scene, he drops like a stone and we get one or two caps out of it. This time, he had time to realise what was happening, said "Oh crap" and you could see the increasing wooziness on his face and he fell slowly, with the camera following him. Love the way he wobbled and slowly dropped to his knees then just keeled over sideways.. slowly at first and then just *thump* on the floor and then the camera stays with him and comes in close on his unconscious face. *squeeees*
              DOUBLE SQUEE!
              Thanks so much, Ali! May I snurch a few?
              sigpic

Comment

I love the caps Ali and SLC, that was such a cool scene!!!!
                Spoiler:

I agree totally about how it was so nice and slow, and did you catch the hard breathing LOL? I even liked that small kind of grunt of surprise from Ronon, *grin*, but Sheppard's tranq'ed scene was wonderful LOL!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!

What a fab ep!!!!

SPOILER FOR SATEDA

Spoiler:

Oh I loved this ep!!!!

Spoiler:
                  And yes Ali - the Rodney whump was brilliant and although a comical place to get shot I thought they didn't belittle him too much!! And the pants!!!! I am sure the pattern was sliced lemons!!

Mx
                  I don't think it's a comical place to get shot, (well, it is. Poor Rodney may be the butt of a few people's jokes for a while), but it sounds blinkin' painful to me, lol! Didn't you say you thought this is what would happen?
                  sigpic

Comment

What a fab ep!!!!

SPOILER FOR SATEDA

Spoiler:
                    Looking at this pic I've just realised a large part of what made this scene so cute...
                    Spoiler:
                    with McKay lying on his tummy like that and with Sheppy sitting cross-legged... they're like kids! Two little kids sitting on the floor talking and playing with the computer!

Oh I loved this ep!!!!

Spoiler:

Mx
                    OMG I totally said that to hubby!
                    Spoiler:
                    I was like "What is he wearing?!" and then, "Was that a lemon pattern on his undies?!!"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                      I love the caps Ali and SLC, that was such a cool scene!!!!
                      Spoiler:

I agree totally about how it was so nice and slow, and did you catch the hard breathing LOL? I even liked that small kind of grunt of surprise from Ronon, *grin*, but Sheppard's tranq'ed scene was wonderful LOL!
                      I love
                      Spoiler:
                      the look of confusion on his face. It was brilliant!!! OMG what are we going to be like with CG???????

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        DOUBLE SQUEE!
                        Thanks so much, Ali! May I snurch a few?
                        Snurch away my love - you know you're welcome to!

So come on then folks - what this about the trailer for next week's ep (which I won't get to see till at least Sunday... if hubby has put the computer system back together as he's planning to take the spare room apart and decorate while I'm away!!) and possible Shep whumpage?
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yes!!! I got
                          Spoiler:
                          whump and 'lemon' pants !!!!!

I have posted pics on my whump and am about to do more caps!!!

I am a thing possessed now I can do them!!!!

I shall do nothing all day but cap this ep!!!!!

Oh I am happy today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD
                          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                            Hey, Ali, can you put up that spoiler CG pic where you did the side by side? Now that we've seen the leather jacket I wanted to compare!

Okay, that episode was awesome, but some Progeny thoughts:
                            Spoiler:

From the spoilers on the episode synopsis and what I saw in the preview, it looks like they aren't just doing the mind probe, they're making them live 'worst case scenarios' to get them to dial earth or something, because in one scene Elizabeth's standing next to Rodney and it looks like things are exploding and they are 'supposedly' on Atlantis and she says something like 'I swear, I don't know how to dial Earth' or close to that -- I can't remember the word for word. Then we also see Sheppard directing people to abandon the city and get through the gate, but we know it's just them visiting Asuras, so that has got be in his mind, him directing the evacuation. Then we see him in a cell just like on Atlantis (the whole set looks like Atlantis but I think that's because they are the progeny of the Ancients), and it ends with Sheppard in his cell screaming bloody murder, but his eyes are closed like whatever's happening is in his mind. The cell is shaking and there's sparks, which I wonder is either editing to make it seem more dramatic or I wonder if, the spoilers say they are subjected to mind probes, and they also say that Niam is sympathetic to them and works with McKay to do 'the right thing' which is trying to rewrite the programming, and that they are on this ship flying towards Atlantis, so I'm wondering while McKay is doing his thing, Sheppard and Weir and getting messed up via mind probe, and maybe the Daedalus arrives to save the day again and attacks the city (hence Sheppard's losing his mind but the ship city is under fire from the Daedalus and that's why he's screaming while things are falling apart around him)...

Anyway just some thoughts on that.

And then some Common Ground thoughts:
                            Spoiler:

I'm beginning to wonder more and more if what Kolya is doing isn't just an illusion, that the aging won't be real at all, because the closer we get, the more I don't see how it's at all reversible.
                            Interesting ideas. The CG ones do make sense to me. I'm just so curious to see how they write themselves out of this one, and your possible scenario is one that I had considered, and would be happy with.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yes!!! I got
                              Spoiler:
                              whump and 'lemon' pants !!!!!

I have posted pics on my whump and am about to do more caps!!!

I am a thing possessed now I can do them!!!!

I shall do nothing all day but cap this ep!!!!!

Oh I am happy today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx
                              I'm off to have a look!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ali, what I can remember of the trailer:

Spoiler:

It starts with Elizabeth talking to the Asurans "We just want to be allies", my words aren't going to be exact. Then they are going to leave and are surrounded at that gate. Asuras looks just like Atlantis because at first I was confused thinking they were *on* Atlantis. Then Shep's in a cell and asks 'what's going on here', there's a scene, I think when they are originally captured, where Rodney's lifted by his neck, the others are held at gunpoint. They show some confusing scenes where it looks like they are being forced to live through memories of Atlantis being destroyed and they have to dial earth or abandon the city (with Weir first, then Sheppard), and the last scene is of Sheppard in the cell, backed against the wall, looks like he might be sitting (?) and he's screaming ala 38 minutes when Ford shot the bug, and his eyes and scrunched shut, and the screen is rocking and you can see sparks like they are on a ship being attacked and it's under fire or something.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X