John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

And then the preview for next week, ending with Shep in a cell screaming bloody murder, oh god![/SPOILERS]
    What? WHAT?!! I don't get to see the previews!! Is it online anywhere? Tell me more about it!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Okay a request can some one please, please, please give me a rough synopsis of the...
      Spoiler:
      ...McKay-Shep scene and the Teyla-Shep scene. I've heard so many people raving about them, what was so great?

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Okay a request can some one please, please, please give me a rough synopsis of the...
        Spoiler:
        ...McKay-Shep scene and the Teyla-Shep scene. I've heard so many people raving about them, what was so great?
        If you go to the Shep/Teyla ship thread, a poster has put up some really detailed stuff in spoilers there, word for word. You'll be amazed to hear that I didn't read it...as I don't want to be spoiled too much. I know, I must be ill....
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Linzi I tend to avoid the ship threads as a rule, not that I have anything against shippers I'm a hopeless romantic, but I just find them quite odd and scary places at times.

Comment

Squeee!! Everyone sounds so exited about this ep! I can't wait to see it!
            And whoo, I'm so happy that it's getting a positive fan response in the other threads too! Let's hope that people start remembering that they're fans and actually like this show, and stop being so negative in the future! (Yeah, I wish)

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Hi Guys! I am so hyped about Sateda!! I was on earlier, and the others had just finished watching and I've never seen them so excited! I can't wait! (Although I think EVERYONE knows that by now. )
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I was reading through some posts on another thread, and I came across this link in someone's sig (much like the one mine now sports). I thought it was a fantasitic idea, and well woth trying to rejuivinate (sp?).

It follows the concept of the movie "Pay It Forward". I've greened four people in an effort to start it up, but it is only asked that you do it once.

Especially in light of all the negitivity and divisiveness evident lately.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20223
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Thanks Linzi I tend to avoid the ship threads as a rule, not that I have anything against shippers I'm a hopeless romantic, but I just find them quite odd and scary places at times.
                  I only go to them occasionally for spoilers or spoiler piccies, as I'm a non-shipper. Some ship threads are MUCH more friendly and accessible than others....
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Well gee I guess I'll have to force myself to watch those moments again in order to answer your question!

Spoilers for Sateda:
                    Spoiler:
                    McKay Shep scene:
                    Sheppy walks into McKay's lab and finds McKay lying on his stomach on the floor working on his laptop (he's been shot in the butt with an arrow and can't sit down!). Sheppy sits himself down on the floor next to McKay (cross-legged - so cute!) as McKay complains about not being able to sit down and Sheppy agrees it must be "a real pain in the ass" and McKay groans and says "How long did you work on that?" and Sheppard says "Longer than I care to admit." And the two of them basically sit/lie there on the floor and chat about the plan to find Ronon and it's all filmed quite close up on their faces and it's just a lovely little friendship scene, Oh and Sheppy keeps asking Rodney questions about what he'd doing and eventually Rodney interrupts and says "How abot I leave the bad jokes to you and you leave the brilliant science to me" but he's grinning when he says it.

Sheppy Teyla scene:
                    On the Daedalus (on the way to Sateda to find Ronon) Teyla finds Sheppy in the mess and joins him at the table and thanks him for going to all this trouble to get Ronon back, especially as he is an "outsider" (lovely moment where Sheppy just says "Not to me"). She admits she still feesl like something of an outsider amongst the Atlantis expedition - even though Sheppy and Weir have been very accepting - but that this has shown her how far he/they would go to help even someone not from Earth. Sheppy kinda doesn't say anything for a while and then starts to hesitantly explain that he's not very good at expressing these kind of things - he's pretty uncomfortable and searching for the right words and Teyla suggest "Feelings?" and he agrees. (Throughout this conversation he keeps getting stuck for words and Teyla suggests the word he's looking for and it's SO cute!).
                    He says he doesn't really have good.. Teyla:"Social skills".. and he kinda stops for a mo and then says that's why he enjoyed flying choppers in one of the most isolated areas on Earth.
                    He then says he doesn't have.. Teyla: "Friends?".. and he is a bit surprised and defensive and says "No. I have friends!"
                    He then says "You, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney are the closest thing I have to.." Teyla: "A family?"
                    And he then admits really seriously that he would do anything for any one of them, would die for them if it came to it. OMG and watching this again I'm not sure his eyes aren't shining a wee bit as if he's on the verge of tears. Sooooo sweet and amazing acting from Joe!!
                    And then he reaches out kinda hesitantly and very awkwardly kinda pats her hand on the table and, with a sigh, gets up to leave. As he walks away she says "Thank you.." and he stops, without turning around, and she finishes "for everything you meant to say." and he starts walking again and leaves the room.

So so so so so awesome!!

Does that help?
                    sigpic

Comment

Sateda pics

Spoiler:

Comment

More Sateda pics
                        Spoiler:

Comment

And more Sateda
                          Spoiler:

Comment

More Sateda pics
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              And more Sateda
                              Spoiler:

Thanks so much SLC!!!!

SQUEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                Well gee I guess I'll have to force myself to watch those moments again in order to answer your question!

Spoilers for Sateda:
                                Spoiler:
                                McKay Shep scene:
                                Sheppy walks into McKay's lab and finds McKay lying on his stomach on the floor working on his laptop (he's been shot in the butt with an arrow and can't sit down!). Sheppy sits himself down on the floor next to McKay (cross-legged - so cute!) as McKay complains about not being able to sit down and Sheppy agrees it must be "a real pain in the ass" and McKay groans and says "How long did you work on that?" and Sheppard says "Longer than I care to admit." And the two of them basically sit/lie there on the floor and chat about the plan to find Ronon and it's all filmed quite close up on their faces and it's just a lovely little friendship scene, Oh and Sheppy keeps asking Rodney questions about what he'd doing and eventually Rodney interrupts and says "How abot I leave the bad jokes to you and you leave the brilliant science to me" but he's grinning when he says it.

Sheppy Teyla scene:
                                On the Daedalus (on the way to Sateda to find Ronon) Teyla finds Sheppy in the mess and joins him at the table and thanks him for going to all this trouble to get Ronon back, especially as he is an "outsider" (lovely moment where Sheppy just says "Not to me"). She admits she still feesl like something of an outsider amongst the Atlantis expedition - even though Sheppy and Weir have been very accepting - but that this has shown her how far he/they would go to help even someone not from Earth. Sheppy kinda doesn't say anything for a while and then starts to hesitantly explain that he's not very good at expressing these kind of things - he's pretty uncomfortable and searching for the right words and Teyla suggest "Feelings?" and he agrees. (Throughout this conversation he keeps getting stuck for words and Teyla suggests the word he's looking for and it's SO cute!).
                                He says he doesn't really have good.. Teyla:"Social skills".. and he kinda stops for a mo and then says that's why he enjoyed flying choppers in one of the most isolated areas on Earth.
                                He then says he doesn't have.. Teyla: "Friends?".. and he is a bit surprised and defensive and says "No. I have friends!"
                                He then says "You, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney are the closest thing I have to.." Teyla: "A family?"
                                And he then admits really seriously that he would do anything for any one of them, would die for them if it came to it. OMG and watching this again I'm not sure his eyes aren't shining a wee bit as if he's on the verge of tears. Sooooo sweet and amazing acting from Joe!!
                                And then he reaches out kinda hesitantly and very awkwardly kinda pats her hand on the table and, with a sigh, gets up to leave. As he walks away she says "Thank you.." and he stops, without turning around, and she finishes "for everything you meant to say." and he starts walking again and leaves the room.

So so so so so awesome!!

Does that help?
                                Thank you, thank you, thank you! But you've only made me want to see this episode more.

Oh and I would thank you for the pics SLC but after ten minutes of trying to get them to load in I gave up, I'll wait until later when I'll have more patience.

Comment

Working...
                                X