No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to all you wonderful milestoners! Well done gang!

Hi and welcome to Stargaitor!

So...a few are being neggie about this new episode 'The Game'? Goodness, what is wrong with these people? I feel I want to give them all a big hug, 'cos it seems they're so down about stuff that is as simple as a TV show! Wonder what they are like about the important things in life?...I dread to think! I agree GG about them needing the happy pills...or maybe a good few bottles of a quality wine will do it!! Anyway...I better go and have a look over there before I say any more!

Josie - hey sweetie! You tell your doc what you really feel...and if he doesn't deliver, you get another one. You should feel comfortable asking them any sort of question...that's what they're there for! I had a scary doc once and he ended up making me feel like I was a 'really bad patient'...I thought maybe I ought to change after that!!

Comment

Hello, guys! *waves*

Does anybody here know what a slingbox is? Got one for my Shep addiction!
      *imagine the yippie-smilie*
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        Congrats to all you wonderful milestoners! Well done gang!

Hi and welcome to Stargaitor!

So...a few are being neggie about this new episode 'The Game'? Goodness, what is wrong with these people? I feel I want to give them all a big hug, 'cos it seems they're so down about stuff that is as simple as a TV show! Wonder what they are like about the important things in life?...I dread to think! I agree GG about them needing the happy pills...or maybe a good few bottles of a quality wine will do it!! Anyway...I better go and have a look over there before I say any more!

Josie - hey sweetie! You tell your doc what you really feel...and if he doesn't deliver, you get another one. You should feel comfortable asking them any sort of question...that's what they're there for! I had a scary doc once and he ended up making me feel like I was a 'really bad patient'...I thought maybe I ought to change after that!!

I agree wholeheartedly! Last time I pointed out, ever so politely, that Atlantis is actually fictional, and is meant to entertain, not inflame or incite, a charming poster decided to red me...that says it all really, doesn't it? I just think some people enjoy whinging... God knows why. Life is so damn short, it's much better ot look on the positive side of things, or...novel idea here, just wait and see what the episode is like when it actually airs!

Josie, Eli is right. If your G.P. doesn't listen to your concerns, or you feel he makes you feel stupid or thinks you're a 'whiner', find a new one. It is not acceptable in any way, that your doctor should make you feel like that. Just remember your taxes are paying his wages. Hugs, honey!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty
          Hello, guys! *waves*

Does anybody here know what a slingbox is? Got one for my Shep addiction!
          *imagine the yippie-smilie*
          I've no idea! What is a slingbox?
          sigpic

Comment

Well I'm back.

Thanks Eli & Linzi for your support, he was actually quite nice to me today though I've now got another prescription to pay for each month. Maybe it was because I was trying to be assertive for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              I've no idea! What is a slingbox?
              It's a new thing that lets you set up your TV at home so you can watch that TV's program anywhere in the world. You just have to install the software on your computer and *thadaaa*
              My host parents in Florida bought it for me so guess what I can do on Fridays in the middle of the night from now on???

My social life will suffer, though

Comment

It's a new thing that lets you set up your TV at home so you can watch that TV's program anywhere in the world. You just have to install the software on your computer and *thadaaa*
                My host parents in Florida bought it for me so guess what I can do on Fridays in the middle of the night from now on???

Wow! How damn cool is that? Lucky you! I'm really jealous!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                  Well I'm back.

Thanks Eli & Linzi for your support, he was actually quite nice to me today though I've now got another prescription to pay for each month. Maybe it was because I was trying to be assertive for once.
                  Good girl! I hope you feel better now? Well done sweetie! Sorry about the prescription charges though!
                  sigpic

Comment

That's really cool! I've never heard of such a thing. Technology never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Wow! How damn cool is that? Lucky you! I'm really jealous!
                      I'm a little jealous of myself right now

Let me see: Atlantis is on at 10 ET, we are 6 hours further than that..
                      Oh cool, I can watch Atlantis at 4 in the morning ...

Or the rerun at 6 (or 7?)

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                        That's really cool! I've never heard of such a thing. Technology never ceases to amaze me.
                        Yes, and it wasn't even my idea! I love my hostparents!

Comment

Seeing as I wasn't here earlier.

jonasgurl & SGAFan

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly! Last time I pointed out, ever so politely, that Atlantis is actually fictional, and is meant to entertain, not inflame or incite, a charming poster decided to red me...that says it all really, doesn't it? I just think some people enjoy whinging... God knows why. Life is so damn short, it's much better ot look on the positive side of things, or...novel idea here, just wait and see what the episode is like when it actually airs!
                            I agree! What was that Monty Python song's line...'al-ways look on the briiiight side of life...de doo...de doo de doo de doo!?!!' Hee! I think I'll hum that to myself whenever I venture on the 'Threads of Doom'!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                              Well I'm back.

Well done mate! Not about having another prescription to pay for, but for being assertive! Aren't prescriptions flippin' expensive now?!

Wow...clever! What will they think of next? I'm hoping that one day someone will invent a gizmo that'll be able to beam a holographic, but touchable, Shep directly into my house. Yep...that'll be fab!! He must be 'fully functional' however!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                                Well done mate! Not about having another prescription to pay for, but for being assertive! Aren't prescriptions flippin' expensive now?!

Wow...clever! What will they think of next? I'm hoping that one day someone will invent a gizmo that'll be able to beam a holographic, but touchable, Shep directly into my house. Yep...that'll be fab!! He must be 'fully functional' however!!

Now that is a gizmo I would be queuing up to buy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X