No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TODAYS THE DAY!!! BLUE SHEP WHUMP!!!! SQUEE!!!

Thanks for the congrats guys! Lauriel-Great fic! I love the creepy stuff you added!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
      My confidence in this thread talking too much, err, I mean, making quality posts to reach that number by CG is high.

Thanks Ali

I agree!

Comment

He he, not whumped my shep in awhile!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                Well, the way I organize PB is that I create some sub-folders so I can find things easier. It's better then scrolling through 5 or 6 pages to find the pic I'm looking for

Agreed! LOL I have six different accounts. So recently I went through and created sub folders for each season, then folders within those for each episode. makes it MUCH easier to find things instead of scrolling through 20 pages of pics!

sigpic
                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                  a very good morning everyone! am i in time to give

congratulations to JG for 800 posts!!

Agreed!!! Congrats on 800 JG!!

interesting that it's my 500th post to congrats you on 800
                  sigpic

Comment

and congrats to Mx as well!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                      Agreed!!! Congrats on 800 JG!!

interesting that it's my 500th post to congrats you on 800
                      Congratulations on 500 posts!!!

Comment

Thankyou!

Hmm...some whump to celebrate...

spoiler for size...

Spoiler:

does someone trying to whump Shep count as whump? *G*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                          'The Game' could be fun. Maybe it'll be written like a 'day off' episode and maybe we can just see what kind of fun trouble these two can get themselves in. As for whump, well, with those two, one just never knows.

I'm staying open minded about the ep though. Irresistable proved to be way better than I thought. I no longer try and put too much into spoilers.
                          For me, a lot of the spoiler 'ohgodthisisgonnasuck' also depends on who the writer is. If I'd known Carl Binder was working on "Irresistible," I'd have had more faith in it. Some writers make me cringe, however, as those writers seem firmly entrenched in pre-teenhood or whatever

Comment

Thankyou!

Hmm...some whump to celebrate...

spoiler for size...

Spoiler:

does someone trying to whump Shep count as whump? *G*

LOTS OF BIG HUGE WHUMP PICS! *goes into cardiac arrest*

*is revived by Shep clone*

*wonders why Shep clone cares so much, as CeeKay whumps him to within an inch of his life/sanity on a regular basis*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Agreed! LOL I have six different accounts. So recently I went through and created sub folders for each season, then folders within those for each episode. makes it MUCH easier to find things instead of scrolling through 20 pages of pics!

I'm just at the point where I have a pretty good idea which pics are on which page. But there are 13 pages – I should probably think about organizing them.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

CONGRATS SGA ON 500!!!

Love the huge pics! I love Teylas expression!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X