No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, thanks! It's only the begining, but it's good!

Comment

it's still morning and i'm slow, but a picspam

Comment

Oo! Oo-Oo-Oo!!
        Stunner blast, P90, lens flare and Whump! I love screencapping.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          I MUST go but just wanted to say I like helpless and vulnerable whump victim (well Shep)and very long recovery scenes!
          No long recovery, but he was helpless...

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS TO JG ON 800 POSTS!

I just visited the episode 16 thread, and you know what? It sounds really promising to me! Why, oh why is it that a few posters have to damn an episode before they've even been filmed it, let alone aired it? I just don't understand the negativity here. It's always the same posters as well. They are like the collective voice of doom and gloom! I say give it a chance. If you hate it when it's aired, fine, but to condemn an episode from a few sides, well, that is just so ridiculous and a waste of time. I really do wonder, sometimes, if some posters just like to whine and complain. It's like it's a learned response, and so tedious, IMO.... On the plus side for us, possibly there could be whump?
            sigpic

Comment

spoilers for ot

Spoiler:
              well i leave bright and early Friday morning.. on what could be a nice getaway or the trip from hell.... its undecided at the moment

I'm leaving my pets for the first time... ever really, where a parental figure wasn't involved... my nephew and his fiance are pet sitting ...
              I'm not nervous at all...

and if you believe that i got a bridge to sell you

anyways Friday we drive for approx 10 hours...

we start my home town then go to, moose jaw, swift current (also known as speedy creek), medicine hat, brooks, Calgary, then canmore. we will sleep there and head through the rockies the next day... going through banff, rogers pass, hope, siqamous then to salmon arm.

the second day should take about 6 hours.... but its right in the scary part of the mountains.

we will spend two days in salmon arm before heading back to spend the night in Calgary,

i will be back sometimes late Tuesday night...

wish i could take my pets with me *Paris worries*

anyways..don't have to much fun while I'm gone....30 hours of driving in 5 days erg

i miss you guys already... gads i hope my cousins have Internet access or i will go in to shock or something
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                No long recovery, but he was helpless...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...suspicion2.jpg

Oh yes Just my kind of pic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                  wondering...how you will whump shep with ice-cream????
                  Hi guys!!!

LINZI!!!!

I haven't caught up completely on the thread yet, but.. well.. I couldn't resist!

John held his stomach while he hastened to the infirmary. Dammit! That was the last time he ate alien fish, even if the chips it was served with were delicious. His stomach roiled again and he bent over slightly as he walked. Without warning, he found himself flat on his back on the floor, staring at Rodney's concerned face, as the scientist leaned over him.

"Colonel! Are you okay?"

"What the hell happened?" John raised his head to see what he had slipped on, but allowed his head to thunk back onto the cool floor as his aching back made itself known. He looked up at Rodney, who was trying to balance a data tablet, an ancient device of some kind and a bowl of ice-cream. John felt the cold, wet spread of melting icecream under his left thigh, and let his eyes close in defeat. It was official. McKay was out to kill him.
                  sigpic
                  My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                    Hi guys!!!

LINZI!!!!

I haven't caught up completely on the thread yet, but.. well.. I couldn't resist!

John held his stomach while he hastened to the infirmary. Dammit! That was the last time he ate alien fish, even if the chips it was served with were delicious. His stomach roiled again and he bent over slightly as he walked. Without warning, he found himself flat on his back on the floor, staring at Rodney's concerned face, as the scientist leaned over him.

"Colonel! Are you okay?"

"What the hell happened?" John raised his head to see what he had slipped on, but allowed his head to thunk back onto the cool floor as his aching back made itself known. He looked up at Rodney, who was trying to balance a data tablet, an ancient device of some kind and a bowl of ice-cream. John felt the cold, wet spread of melting icecream under his left thigh, and let his eyes close in defeat. It was official. McKay was out to kill him.

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Mx on 1800 Posts!!!!!

Comment

Okay! I'm caught up now! I can't believe how many milestones were achieved last night!

CONGRADULATIONS TO:

MX ON 1800

JG ON 800

ANAM ON 200

Also, for the record, I quite like physical whump, but I LOVE the emotional whump! Give me angst any day. Best scene in a movie ever? Star Wars Revenge of the Sith, where Ani gets on his knees and calls Palpatine Master. The emotional whump is brilliant. Then they followed it with him killing all those people and crying while he did it.. very whumpy indeed. You just can't get the same emotions from physical whump. I know it's sadistic, but really- YAY!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                            Hi guys!!!

LINZI!!!!

"Colonel! Are you okay?"

Thanks!
                            Oh, ice cream whump!!! Ice cream melting under Sheppard's thigh? Goodness, I've got great images in my head a the moment!
                            What did you guys think of the spoilers for episode 16? Sounds like there may be some whump. What do you think?
                            sigpic

Comment

I try not too peek, because I just get too excited. Then the wait becomes even more painful..
                              sigpic

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X