Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Right, it's bedtime for me.

Goodnight lovely people, enjoy your whumping (and chocolate ). Friday tomorrow yay!
    Night Josie!

Welcome, Stargaitor!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargaitor
      What's better to watch than a good whumping? I like both physical and the emotional whumping, but if I had to pick - I'll take the physical.

I like physical whumping best. I dont have to have lots of blood and guts but I do enjoy the look of pain or the anguish that a physical injury brings!!!

Comment

*is working on a fairly light-hearted fic for the latest challenge..*

*might get first chappy posted tonight*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

I'm heading off now whumpers! Still can't believe I got to 5,000! I officially have no life!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

Excellent! Did you get my email earlier, honey?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              I'm heading off now whumpers! Still can't believe I got to 5,000! I officially have no life!

That is totally fabulous indeed !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                Excellent! Did you get my email earlier, honey?
                I did. Thanks babe. I owe you a reply - so insanely busy at work i didn't get chance... hence working 2 hours past home time!

I also owe you a picspam... I'll save it till tomorrow when you can appreciate it.

P.S. Ali has had Chinese and whiskey and diet coke. Mmmmmmmmm...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  I like physical whumping best. I dont have to have lots of blood and guts but I do enjoy the look of pain or the anguish that a physical injury brings!!!
                  Some expressions like this perhaps? Injuries unseen, but oh those looks!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek

Ummmmmm very nice indeed!!!!

Comment

Okay guys that is me for the night too!!!!

I will catch you all tomorrow no doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by stargaitor
                        What's better to watch than a good whumping? I like both physical and the emotional whumping, but if I had to pick - I'll take the physical.
                        Welcome stargaitor!

I love all whump but my favourite storyline would go something like this - emotional whump that leads onto full blown physical whump (inflicted by some evil twisted third party!) where the whumpee struggles on valiantly but eventually requires manic team efforts to be heroically rescued, finishing with a beautifully exquisite recovery scene and then (just because it is the icing on the cake!) a nice little relapse thrown in for good measure!

Now that is the recipe for the perfect whump!!

Oh my goodness - I shall have to go have a lie down in a dark room now after imagining that scenario!!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                          Welcome stargaitor!

I love all whump but my favourite storyline would go something like this - emotional whump that leads onto full blown physical whump (inflicted by some evil twisted third party!) where the whumpee struggles on valiantly but eventually requires manic team efforts to be heroically rescued, finishing with a beautifully exquisite recovery scene and then (just because it is the icing on the cake!) a nice little relapse thrown in for good measure!

Now that is the recipe for the perfect whump!!

Oh my goodness - I shall have to go have a lie down in a dark room now after imagining that scenario!!

Mx

I MUST go but just wanted to say I like helpless and vulnerable whump victim (well Shep)and very long recovery scenes!

Comment

Ahhh the many and diverse facets of the phenomenon that is whump.... *sighs happily*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              I MUST go but just wanted to say I like helpless and vulnerable whump victim (well Shep)and very long recovery scenes!
                              As long as the recovery scenes involve nekkidness under a sheet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

Oh yes - we must have long recovery scenes!!! We are cheated without them!!

I hate how quickly they recover from whump in the eps or how we just get that final infirmary shot for a few seconds Still better than nothing I suppose!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X