• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random whump:

sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Where is Linzi? She's not gonna make her 5,000th post on another thread, is she?
      If she were, Sheppy would feel betrayed
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Ummm not quite but I am sure you can up your daily average over the next few days! Well you will have to because I dont know if you have taken into account holidays?

I am sure we will loads to say on Sateday!

OMG I forgot about my hols!!!! Well then I shall just have to get to 2000 by M&MM instead!!

!!!!!! Congratulations on 700 posts Lauriel!!!!!!

Josie we will have to chat loads to get to our targets!

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

wet whump! WET WHUMP!!! *melts*

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Yep 2000!

Oh well that'll be easy, not asking much there at all. That's what? 30 + posts a day?

RE:The Real World I know the premise behind this ep has been done before but don't write it off before you see it - remember people did that with Irresistable.

If it's done right it could be a good ep and although it is a Weir-centric ep I'm hopeful for some nice moments for everyone, lots of good friendship stuff. I'm determined to stay positive no matter what. So there!

Comment

Originally posted by caty
              I don't think they take the time to think about things like that... Maybe they will now because of the bad ratings and change the viewing order...

Doubt it, though..

Unless they really think that in the Real World
              Spoiler:
              having RDA in that too will keep people watching! Maybe it isnt as bad an episode as it sounds

Comment

I was trying to stay up for Linzi's 5000, but I don't think I'm gonna make it. It just hit 3.30am..
                sigpic

Comment

Where is Linzi? She's not gonna make her 5,000th post on another thread, is she?
                  If she were, Sheppy would feel betrayed

No she wouldnt do that I think that she has just gone to attend to some RL things. I am sure that she will be back soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                    I was trying to stay up for Linzi's 5000, but I don't think I'm gonna make it. It just hit 3.30am..
                    OMG!!

You must be cream-crackered!!!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      No she wouldnt do that I think that she has just gone to attend to some RL things. I am sure that she will be back soon!

RL? What is that? People don't have RLs here, in case you have forgotten

Which reminds me: I should really, really get to work on my two term papers...
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel

I think that you will have to post her a congratulations in advance...she may be gone a while!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                          Can't be number 4, I'm too hyped to see Sateda. And it couldn't be number 5 as SGAFan would've gone into cardiac arrest at that birthday present. I'm outta town week 6. So its in a good slot.
                          Er, huh? LOL!!! Cant be this week, I'm WAAAAY to hyped for Sateda. LOL

And let me just pass on a ((HUG)) to Ali and a CONGRATS! to GG
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

You are right so what has happened to Linzi?????

Maybe she is writing whumpy fic...that's not RL is it?

Comment

*hangs head in shame*

I have to confess to having a RL and it takes me away from the thread I used to be ahead of SLC

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                                OMG!!

You must be cream-crackered!!!!

Mx
                                I don't know what you......

I'm think I'm going to have to go to bed. If she's out in RL, who knows how long she'll be? I'll have to settle for a pre-emptory congradulatory PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X