John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    Yes, but I seem to recall magazines are not always reliable.
    There is that.. and given my track record of stupid things tonight, neither am I!!
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
      There is that.. and given my track record of stupid things tonight, neither am I!!
      Stupid things??? You? Never!!!
      BTW, I love your new sig!! Very cool.
      sigpic

Comment

I actually don't think it is. It says they are pics from the 200th ep, ie: SG1.

And the pic caption says: More zombie makeup form the show. He wants to eat your ? brains.
        Massive CG spoilers
        Spoiler:
        I think that we have seen some of the Zombie pics and they look nothing like this pic. Yes he is wearing Shep's Jacket and also has a feeding mark on his chest. After many hours of consideration there was a general consensus that this is indeed aged Shep!!

Comment

Yep, Lauriel makes wonderful sigs...

I'm really curious whether that's really Sheppy... I can't see any resemblance, even when I look hard. Could be just a lack of imagination on my part, though
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Stupid things??? You? Never!!!
            BTW, I love your new sig!! Very cool.
            Thanks. I was listening to the CD in the car, and heard that line and thought "That's Sheppard!". Two minutes later I had thought of the caps I had on my computer. Two minutes after that, my Sheppy clone agreed that it was do-able.

No, I'm not obsessed.
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you Caty!

And re The Pic.. it was just my two cents worth. Probably won't even get two cents for it.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I was listening to the CD in the car, and heard that line and thought "That's Sheppard!". Two minutes later I had thought of the caps I had on my computer. Two minutes after that, my Sheppy clone agreed that it was do-able.

No, I'm not obsessed.
                Nope. not in the least obsessed. What program do you use for your sigs?
                sigpic

Comment

Good Afternoon whumpers! I thought there would be more pages to catch up on! I'm making my apperance again to say....ONE MORE DAY BEFORE SATEDA!!! SQUEEE!!!

I feel better now that I got that off of my chest...

I love your nre sig Lauriel!! That song fits Shep perfectly!!

Comment

Hey Jg, I see you can't leave this place for too long either.

Yes, SQUEE for tomorrow!! Although, I have dinner to go to, so I'm not sure if I'll be home in time to watch it when it airs. I'll record it, but its just not the same watchng the tape.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nope. not in the least obsessed. What program do you use for your sigs?
                      Argh! Frustration plus! I don't have any really fancy packages, although I'd love Photoshop. My brother is getting me a copy, but he hasn't got there yet. I use a combo of programmes, just back and forth. I'm only just learning what I'm doing, though.
                      • Microsoft Photo Editor
                      • XNView
                      • Paint

If I'm really desperate I've been known to use symbols, etc from Word. (that's where the stars on this sig came from).

I really want a package I can do more complicated graphics with! That would be fun.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                        Um, I've seen this before, but how exactly do we know that's really Sheppard? I mean, black leather jacket of yum (hint, hint), but I can't read what it says on the picture and I haven't been around when you first posted it...
                        There was a heck of a lot of discussion (cos the pic is labelled - incorrectly - as something else) but it mostly centered around
                        Spoiler:
                        the shape of his face, the ears etc, the presence of The Leather Jacket of Yum and what looks like something of a feeding mark on his chest. Check out this comparison I made:

sigpic

Comment

Lauriel-You'll love PS but it takes a while to learn about all the gadgets on it. I've had it for 2 years and I still can't use it right!!

Comment

How many weeks until CG? The suspense is gonna kill me!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                              Lauriel-You'll love PS but it takes a while to learn about all the gadgets on it. I've had it for 2 years and I still can't use it right!!
                              Hi JG! As long as I don't have too much fun.. I'll flunk uni! Unless they accept photo manip as assignments?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                There was a heck of a lot of discussion (cos the pic is labelled - incorrectly - as something else) but it mostly centered around
                                Spoiler:
                                the shape of his face, the ears etc, the presence of The Leather Jacket of Yum and what looks like something of a feeding mark on his chest. Check out this comparison I made:

Yeah know, I never noticed the Leather Jacket of Yum until now.......
                                *go ahead, beat me now. Just make it quick*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X