John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anaM
    I must leave you now, good night to everyone!

and
    Linzi, congratulations on 4900 posts!

Goodnight ana!!!!

Sweet Sheppy dreams!

Comment

Goodnight ana Sleep well and sweet whumpy dreams.

SLC I really hope it is Joe for you but please don't injure yourself by over squeeing before you even get a chance to meet him.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        OMG Mx just told me that the first guest for P2 will be announced very shortly and I went to the messageboard. The admin people say that you will not be disappointed.

Someone then said they would wait to see before getting a first 300 ticket and the admin reply was.......................

There's about 40 left but if people are smart I would suggest they NOT wait for the announcement as it is likely they will be gone before then or very shortly after

OMG please let it be JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I am quoting my own post but just thought the guests are probably going to be
        Spoiler:
        Kolya and 2 Wraith!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          Goodnight ana Sleep well and sweet whumpy dreams.

SLC I really hope it is Joe for you but please don't injure yourself by over squeeing before you even get a chance to meet him.

Josie if it was Joe I think I would certainly squee myself to death!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            I know I am quoting my own post but just thought the guests are probably going to be
            Spoiler:
            Kolya and 2 Wraith!!!

If they are saying you won't be disappointed and that the tickets would go my money would be on either Joe or David, possibly Torri. It would be wonderful if you got to meet any of them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

If they are saying you won't be disappointed and that the tickets would go my money would be on either Joe or David, possibly Torri. It would be wonderful if you got to meet any of them though.

Either Joe or David would make me one happy whumper !!!!!!

Oh my goodness I an soooooooo excited!

Comment

SPOILERS FOR SATEDAY FROM THE GW MAINPAGE

Spoiler:
                Sheppard's team visits a forested world, only to quickly fall under attack. McKay escapes back to Atlantis, but Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon are shot with tranquilizer darts and captured. Ronon realizes that he has been to this planet before, when he was on the run from the Wraith. Because he was implanted with a tracking device, they followed him to this world and culled it while in search of him. Many were taken, and the village was nearly destroyed

Whumpity do dah!!!!!

Mx
                sig by SheppyD
                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                  SPOILERS FOR SATEDAY FROM THE GW MAINPAGE

Whumpity do dah!!!!!

Mx
                  SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    Heh. That's quite possibly the best... and yet the oddest.. compliment I've ever heard!

P.S. And yes, it is the same few posters over and over again in every thread isn't it? Like, if you shout the loudest that must make you right, eh?

GGSC: What the Sheppy clone keepers are under attack?
                    Spoiler:

GGSC: JUST A SEC!!

GGSC: I'm ready!!!
                    Spoiler:

I guess Shep has your six too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow, there's apparently some nonsense going on in other threads again...

Ali
                      and Linzi: You are my heroes for speaking up! You're right behind Sheppy on the hero list

I just spend 2 hours ironing, so I'm gonna be brave and read through the bad threads now.. I doubt I'll contribute, though..
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited about P2!!!

I would love it to be David or Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yee ha!!!!!!!!!!!

(I pity the poor s*d who goes if it is not either of our chaps as the four of us will be all eggie!!!! )

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I can't wait for Sateda!!! Shep blueness and whump, what more could you ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx I think you broke her!

Seriously though I think it's cool that you're going to meet any of the cast and I'll get to live vicariously through you a little bit. Though I'm going to be a little bit lonely that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              OMG Mx just told me that the first guest for P2 will be announced very shortly and I went to the messageboard. The admin people say that you will not be disappointed.

Someone then said they would wait to see before getting a first 300 ticket and the admin reply was.......................

There's about 40 left but if people are smart I would suggest they NOT wait for the announcement as it is likely they will be gone before then or very shortly after

OMG please let it be JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              OMG OMG OMG someone who PMed/emailed me through ffnet (who lives near me and is also going to P2) mentioned the first guests announcements would be this week! I'd forgotten that! *fingers, toes and eyes crossed for Joe!*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                                Wow, there's apparently some nonsense going on in other threads again...

Ali
                                and Linzi: You are my heroes for speaking up! You're right behind Sheppy on the hero list

I just spend 2 hours ironing, so I'm gonna be brave and read through the bad threads now.. I doubt I'll contribute, though..
                                Oh no caty - what now?!?!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X