No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does the mid season hiatus start? I'm in the US the first two weeks of September. Atlantis is still on then, right?
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I see Ali is trying to set the world to rights in the scary "otherworld".

I was going to do some writing tonight but really can't get in to the right mindframe for it. there's seems to be something of a lack of whumpy fan fic at the moment.

Comment

Hello!!

Well first congrats to
        Ali 3500 posts
        Josie 1300 posts
        Gate Geek 600 posts
        CeeKay 4400 posts
        SLC 3200 posts

Well done you lot!! I want to get to 2000 asap!! (Hope I didn't miss anyone)

SLC - I shall be here on your birthday matey so never fear!!!!

Oh I went into that allergy thread! Didn't post though - far too scary!! Neither am I going to give my opinion on this whole lemon thing! Except for the obvious one that you can whump him with lemons anytime you like in fic!!

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
          Hello!!

Well first congrats to
          Ali 3500 posts
          Josie 1300 posts
          Gate Geek 600 posts
          CeeKay 4400 posts
          SLC 3200 posts

Well done you lot!! I want to get to 2000 asap!! (Hope I didn't miss anyone)

SLC - I shall be here on your birthday matey so never fear!!!!

Oh I went into that allergy thread! Didn't post though - far too scary!! Neither am I going to give my opinion on this whole lemon thing! Except for the obvious one that you can whump him with lemons anytime you like in fic!!

Mx

Thanks Mx!!!!

I knew that you wouldnt let me down on my birthday!!!

There are so many scary threads out there at the moment!!!

Get that post count going...you need to hit that milestone before M&MM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by caty
            When does the mid season hiatus start? I'm in the US the first two weeks of September. Atlantis is still on then, right?
            I think it is, it must end by the end of september. so you'll be lucky enough to see the eps first hand?

Comment

You know what - I am seriously scared to give my opinion out there!!! Really and honestly I want to counter all this negativity cos I want TPTB to realise there are folk who love the show and don't go into a hissy fit at everything and see sinister undertones to everything that happens but I am not going to open myself up to abuse! But I do want them to see that there are folk who take the show how it is meant and want them to keep on with it!! So I shall stay here and on my other whump and thunk where it is nice and I can happily snuggle!!

And your birthday - wouldn't miss it for the world!! We will be the same age then until mine in November when I overtake you again!!!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD
              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                I see Ali is trying to set the world to rights in the scary "otherworld".

I was going to do some writing tonight but really can't get in to the right mindframe for it. there's seems to be something of a lack of whumpy fan fic at the moment.
                Man I've just wasted what feels like a huge chunk of my life over there when i really should be writing fic!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                  You know what - I am seriously scared to give my opinion out there!!! Really and honestly I want to counter all this negativity cos I want TPTB to realise there are folk who love the show and don't go into a hissy fit at everything and see sinister undertones to everything that happens but I am not going to open myself up to abuse! But I do want them to see that there are folk who take the show how it is meant and want them to keep on with it!! So I shall stay here and on my other whump and thunk where it is nice and I can happily snuggle!!

And your birthday - wouldn't miss it for the world!! We will be the same age then until mine in November when I overtake you again!!!

Mx

Well we can celebrate yours in person (okay a week early) at the SG-1 con !!! Watching loads of SGA !!! and trying to find out from Paul M if there will be lots more whump in the second half of S3!!

Comment

Hey Mx

My B-day's in November too, clearly the best month.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Well we can celebrate yours in person (okay a week early) at the SG-1 con !!! Watching loads of SGA !!! and trying to find out from Paul M if there will be lots more whump in the second half of S3!!
                      What SG1 con? YOu guys off to another con?

Hey Mx, when in November is your birthday? *mines November too*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        Man I've just wasted what feels like a huge chunk of my life over there when i really should be writing fic!

Ali you have to take a break from posting on those threads with the idiots because we need our fic!!!! we are getting serious withdrawl!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                          Hey Mx

My B-day's in November too, clearly the best month.
                          Wooooo! Are we all Scorpio's or are some of us Sagittarius?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Ali you have to take a break from posting on those threads with the idiots because we need our fic!!!! we are getting serious withdrawl!!
                            Sorry Miss... *holds out hand to be smacked with ruler*

I promise to stop playing when I should be working.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              What SG1 con? YOu guys off to another con?

Hey Mx, when in November is your birthday? *mines November too*

Yeah we are going to the one in November ( same place) to have a trial run

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Progeny day 12 August!!!

SQUEE!!!! Mine is August 11th. I told everyone that I could not and certainly would not go out until after SGA finished airing. They looked at me like a deer in headlights. No one understands.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X