John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anaM
    well, three weeks starting next sunday! No internet, no dvd, no new episodes, nothing! but I got my books and some good fic to read...

You know i was wondering , what will you guys do about vacation? planning some?

Ummmm I think that means you will be back the weekend of CG!!!!

Oh but you will miss my birthday I was hoping for an online party but you wont be able to attend!!

We have not got any holidays planned. My husband is lucky to get a day off ...a whole week forget it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Does it make me really sad that I actually don't want to go on vacation if it means missing SGA?!!

YES!!!!!!! me too!!

Comment

Does it make me really sad that I actually don't want to go on vacation if it means missing SGA?!!

I'm in France all next week with possibly no internet (except at work and not sure how much I can use it there) and the weekend after too so won't see Progeny till Sunday. And then I've got our planned week away in Scotland at the end of the month for my wedding anniversary... and as much as I want to go... I also can't help but think "B.b.bb.but.. no GW!!!"
        I really feel as you do! but a week in france and a week in scotland? it must be wonderful and i'm sure everyone will be here when you return!

Comment

Is it beyond pathetic that at my age I've never been outside of Britain? That's so embarrassing to admit to but then I haven't actually had a holiday away from home for a decade anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            Is it beyond pathetic that at my age I've never been outside of Britain? That's so embarrassing to admit to but then I haven't actually had a holiday away from home for a decade anyway.

Well I have been to about 20 -25 different countries (maybe more) but I decided about 5 years ago I hate flying and have not been anywhere since!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Ummmm I think that means you will be back the weekend of CG!!!!

Oh but you will miss my birthday I was hoping for an online party but you wont be able to attend!!

We have not got any holidays planned. My husband is lucky to get a day off ...a whole week forget it!!!!
              well, I'll be sending good thoughts to you that day! and, yes it would be hard to lose CG too!

Comment

I haven't travelled much either and I'm way older than you I've never been to Britain, something very emparassing for a greek, really.

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                  I really feel as you do! but a week in france and a week in scotland? it must be wonderful and i'm sure everyone will be here when you return!
                  Well the week in Scotland is holiday but for the trip to France I will be working Monday to Friday.. but I have the weekend off to enjoy myself!

I've been to errmm... hang on a mo.. *counts on fingers*.. I think 9 countries so far outside of the UK.. and lived for at least 6 months in 3 of them!!

Hey SLC - when your birthday then?
                  sigpic

Comment

Well the week in Scotland is holiday but for the trip to France I will be working Monday to Friday.. but I have the weekend off to enjoy myself!

I've been to errmm... hang on a mo.. *counts on fingers*.. I think 9 countries so far outside of the UK.. and lived for at least 6 months in 3 of them!!

Hey SLC - when your birthday then?
                    Progeny day 12 August!!!

Comment

Hello everybody *waves*

Just poppin in to say hello
                      I watched 'Irresistible' with my boyfriend yesterday and he thought it was hilarious He's starting to learn...

Did anything exciting happen?
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Progeny day 12 August!!!
                        *wah!* Me be in France! Me miss party...

Save me some booze and some squee till the Sunday?
                        sigpic

Comment

*wah!* Me be in France! Me miss party...

Save me some booze and some squee till the Sunday?

Oh no!!!!!!!! I am going to end up having a Progeny Birthday party on my own at this rate!!!!

Yes we will have to have an extended birthday weekend until the Sunday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Oh no!!!!!!!! I am going to end up having a Progeny Birthday party on my own at this rate!!!!

Yes we will have to have an extended birthday weekend until the Sunday!!!
                            I'll be here! I'll bake a cake.

Comment

I'll be here! I'll bake a cake.

Thank goodness Josie!!!! I was starting to think I was going to be all alone !!!!

Comment

I think on my birthday I'm just going to lock the doors curl up in a little ball under the duvet and go to my happy place of denial.

Comment

Working...
                                X