No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whump denail? A thing as scary as that exisists?! What's this world coming to?!?!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
      Good afternoon whumpers!!!
      GG-Glad you found the clone!!! Well at least he was getting whumped, even if it was just a migraine!

As for the whole 'Shep should be demoted' thing, isn't he supposed to be the hero of the show? Isn't he supposed to save people that get left behind? What would you expect from the lead role of a scifi seris?
      Were those people all hyped up when Shep tried to save Sumner on Rising, too?
      A true migraine, IS one hell of a whump!! I usually require a trip to the emergency room to get a shot of Nubain. anyways...

Of course Shep's the hero. That's part of why I love him. As far as that thread, I posted once in there basically asking for the posters to provide evidence to support their accusations. I haven't seen or heard from several posters after that. Then again, I haven't been back in awhile.

I am seriously trying to stay out of alot of threads in this place. I have enough negativity in my RL that I don't need it shoved down my throat over a fictional TV show. Geez.
      sigpic

Comment

Whump denial?? Not around here:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          Whump denial?? Not around here:
          No, no whump denial here! In fact, we're even converting people:

PS: New sig- my response.
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Love the sig, Lauriel!!!

Comment

Hiya Whumpers

feeling less frustrated about the writing today, I think my muse is starting to latch onto what I need to write *G*

How is everyone
              sigpic
              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Awesome sig!! Damn, if you people aren't the creative lot.
                sigpic

Comment

Boy a lot of you guys are close to hitting milestones!! Good luck!!!
                  I'm trying to re-write my story from last night night but I can't get the words out on paper. It's really starting to annoy me!! At least it's coming out better then it did last night....

Comment

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                      Boy a lot of you guys are close to hitting milestones!! Good luck!!!
                      I'm trying to re-write my story from last night night but I can't get the words out on paper. It's really starting to annoy me!! At least it's coming out better then it did last night....

Oh I just realised I am close to one!!! I will certainly try and hit that tonight!!!

Comment

It's kinda quiet in here. Did everyone go back to the RL or all ya all busy writing fics? Maybe your all brave to forge onto and post in all those other threads out there.
                        Someone created a thread about the Ancient GDO's. Interesting until someone speculated that those with the ancient gene could just pass through the shield. Guess who was recommended to try it?
                        That's whump to the extreme!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I see CeeKay is close to being a member of the 4400 club.

SLC should easilly have her next milestone bagged quickly.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm certainly not brave enough to venture to other threads! I'm staying here where it's nice and friendly! hmmm....being ablt to pass through the shield...that just gave me an idea....

Comment

Maan, my afternoon went insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!

Off home now - chat more later!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                Maan, my afternoon went insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!

Off home now - chat more later!

See you later Ali !

Comment

Working...
                                X