No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Merlin, Josie and Ali on your milestone posts...and to anyone else I may have left out!

Pennywise - I love your fork pic...it's brilliant!

Blimey, I agree about the fun 'n' games going on in the episode thread. Talk about analyzing an episode to death! Some posters are taking all the fun out of the show for themselves aren't they? If I spent that much time thinking about a 'pretend' TV show, it would push all the important stuff out of my head...like remembering to pay the bills, feed the cat etc. etc.!!!! I think the best course of action is to state your opinion and then just move on. A few there are really not open to any agreement methinks!

Originally posted by parisindy
    OMG! SQUEAAA *has fangirl moment*
    I saw sg1 10-3 it was freaking awesome!
    I've not watched that one yet. I think I might save it until it comes to SKY later on...it'll be something to look forward to!

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
      a challenge but not necessarily a bad thing right hehehehe? I would so love to read a fic where shep was dealing with crutches,,, he would be so annoyed and frustrated *happy sigh*
      Well, to tide you over perhaps there is a wee bit of Sheppy on crutches (and crutch-related whump even!) in the epilogue to my fic Getting to be a Bad Habit!
      sigpic

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too quiet in here! Where is everyone?!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Congrats to Merlin, Josie and Ali on your milestone posts...and to anyone else I may have left out!

Pennywise - I love your fork pic...it's brilliant!

Blimey, I agree about the fun 'n' games going on in the episode thread. Talk about analyzing an episode to death! Some posters are taking all the fun out of the show for themselves aren't they? If I spent that much time thinking about a 'pretend' TV show, it would push all the important stuff out of my head...like remembering to pay the bills, feed the cat etc. etc.!!!! I think the best course of action is to state your opinion and then just move on. A few there are really not open to any agreement methinks!
          Thankee. Yeah...it's just mind boggling how people can take something and turn it into something else entirely and in doing so just suck all the fun out of it completely.

Then we have this place with the pretty and the whump and the really cool people.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
            Then we have this place with the pretty and the whump and the really cool people.
            Yeah! Pretteh! Whump! Cool people! *luffs*
            sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone today? There's no-one about on any of the Sheppy threads! I'm all alone!! *weeps*
              sigpic

Comment

Well we have been out shopping this morning and on the way in the car we were listening to a phone in show on the radio. Well the presenter at one point said to the caller that they had found 'Common Ground'!!! Well just hearing those words gave me such a thrill!!!! Maybe there will be epiosde pics tonight!!!!!

Comment

It's been sooooooooooooo dead in the Sheppy threads today - I dunno what has happened to everyone else!

I know I said I might be busy this week but this morning I wasn't (couldn't get to run through my project with supervisor until lunchtime so couldn't progress) and, sod's law, there was no-one here for me to chat to! *wail*

I have, however, made a small start on my Irresistible tag fic...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    It's been sooooooooooooo dead in the Sheppy threads today - I dunno what has happened to everyone else!

I know I said I might be busy this week but this morning I wasn't (couldn't get to run through my project with supervisor until lunchtime so couldn't progress) and, sod's law, there was no-one here for me to chat to! *wail*

I have, however, made a small start on my Irresistible tag fic...

Oh that sounds good. I really need some new fic!!

Comment

Good afternoon, ladies!
                      I got home really late last night, and then (lousy as I am at getting out of bed) I slept really really late! (It's summer holiday for me, so yay, no need to get up early!)

Congrats to all the milestoners

Oh, and I'm glad you all liked my manip so much, thanks for the compliments

Oooh, epilogue! *hurries off to read Ali's fic*

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Ah, crap, I'd already read that Thought for a moment there that it was an update, but now I see that you only posted it for those wanting Shep on crutches! Oh well.

Soo, when do we get an update on your A Bad Feeling fic? *Pleading eyes*

Comment

Goodness I have just been on an innocent thread ( or so I thought) about the Sateda preview.
                          Spoiler:
                          Already some idiot is saying it is going to be another episode to confirm that Sheppard should be demoted on the basis of risking many lives to save one!!! Oh my the episode hasnt even been shown yet !!!!
                          Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 31 July 2006, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                            Ah, crap, I'd already read that Thought for a moment there that it was an update, but now I see that you only posted it for those wanting Shep on crutches! Oh well.

Soo, when do we get an update on your A Bad Feeling fic? *Pleading eyes*

Yes I am certainly suffering from withdrawl at the moment. Is there anybody out there close to posting some fic soon???? It has been soooooo quiet!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Goodness I have just been on an innocent thread ( or so I thought) about the Sateda preview.
                              Spoiler:
                              Already some idiot is saying it is going to be another episode to confirm that Sheppard should be demoted on the basis of risking many lives to save one!!! Oh my the episode hasnt even been shown yet !!!!
                              That's just unbelievable!! How stupid can you be, judging an episode like that before having even seen it?!
                              Last edited by Pennywise; 31 July 2006, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                                That's just unbelievable!! How stupid can you be, judging an episode like that before having even seen it?!

So stupid!!!!

But it is also getting to the stage when it is not safe to go anywhere on GW unless you want to read nasty and negative posts!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X