No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I was thinking of using forks towards the end of the fic!!
    I think it's going to be more romance than whump though....

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
      Actually I was thinking of using forks towards the end of the fic!!
      I think it's going to be more romance than whump though....
      Can I ask who the lucky lady is??
      sigpic

Comment

Well I came up with an original character that catches the eye of Shep. She's going to, hopefully, get whumped pretty badly both physically and emotionaly. If I could get passed the damn intro to her character I could get to the good stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
          Well I came up with an original character that catches the eye of Shep. She's going to, hopefully, get whumped pretty badly both physically and emotionaly. If I could get passed the damn intro to her character I could get to the good stuff!!!
          Kirking Sheppy huh? J/K
          Sounds good.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            What? *smiles innocently*

I can't write, so I have to do something to fill the void.

Oh yeah, another interesting tidbit: when both feet cannot handle any pressure, you can't take showers either.
            Oh dear.. Yup. You've done it now. Sheesh!

Originally posted by SGAFan
            I'm writing a REALLY tough Trinity related story (it has McKay whump, am I forgiven? *G* ) But, a little bit of Shep whump too *G*
            I've been working on a Rodney POV for the last half of that ep for ages. Still getting nowhere. I know what I want to say, but getting it out on paper? That's another thing entirely.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I have to get going guys.

Will pop back later tonight after the rugrats have driven me bonkers. At least I can give all bar my own one backat the end of the day!

Btw: Am looking for sturdy titamium alloy cages for the restraint of runaway clones and overactive muses. Anyone got any lying around?
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                I have to get going guys.

Will pop back later tonight after the rugrats have driven me bonkers. At least I can give all bar my own one backat the end of the day!

Btw: Am looking for sturdy titamium alloy cages for the restraint of runaway clones and overactive muses. Anyone got any lying around?
                I need two - one for my runaway clone and on for my son.
                sigpic

Comment

'Night Lauriel!!

Comment

Well it's ten minutes before mindnight here so, alas, I shall go. Talk to guys in the morning. Goodnight!!

Comment

Nighty Night Jg!! See ya tomorrow!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                        Hi GateGeek!

Paris - Shep on crutches might be a little bit of a challenge.
                        a challenge but not necessarily a bad thing right hehehehe? I would so love to read a fic where shep was dealing with crutches,,, he would be so annoyed and frustrated *happy sigh*
                        Last edited by parisindy; 30 July 2006, 08:19 PM.
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Parislady - A Shep on crutches FF? Ask Lauriel. Maybe she can do a sequel to her 'Thats What Friends are For' story. I'd enjoy seeing him going up or down the stairs, losing his balance and falling. Yeah. I can sooo see it happening.

Jg - I haven't seen my clone. He is due for one big a** whump when I find him. Crutch whumping for him would be fun!! Maybe I'll take the idea of forks and give it a go. *smirks*
                          ooo i'm a lady now hehehe ....

Lauriel...that was a lovely story would you do a sequel (insert sad pleading disney eyes here)

i would write it a crutch fic but my muse is overworked at the moment

~Paris
                          Last edited by parisindy; 30 July 2006, 08:20 PM.
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                            ooo i'm a lady now hehehe ....

Lauriel...that was a lovely story would you do a sequel (insert sad pleading disney eyes here)

i would write it a crutch fic but my muse is overworked at the moment

~Paris
                            Paris I'm so sorry about screwing up your name!!

I've been prodding Lauriel's muse. Ya never know. I would be more than happy to offer advice on crutching. I don't think that's even a word, but to lazy to change it. I'm delusional!
                            sigpic

Comment

I FOUND MY CLONE!!!

GGSC: I got this god awful migraine you see. Can't stand the light, the noise

GGSC:Must've sat down dozed off....

GGSC: I really am sorry! I didn't mean to cause trouble!! Really!

**Bad Sheppy!!**

GGSC: Dam**t! I said I was sorry!

**Suck it up Sheppard!**

GGSC: You've got to be kidding! I had a migraine...

*sigh*

I am taking my clone and myself off to bed.

NO! Not together. He has a headache.
                              See ya all in the morning.
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG! SQUEAAA *has fangirl moment*
                                I saw sg1 10-3 it was freaking awesome!

and atlantis 303

Spoiler:
                                i may have gone blind due to the numbers of times i rolled my eyes at the sheer cheesiness hehehe but it was all great... oh yes and uber creepy at times hehe... and shep whump and coughing....poor poor shep *happy sigh*

Paris I'm so sorry about screwing up your name!!

I've been prodding Lauriel's muse. Ya never know. I would be more than happy to offer advice on crutching. I don't think that's even a word, but to lazy to change it. I'm delusional!
                                i'm not t'was funny...i'm such a tom boy its not often i'm called a lady hehehe

dammit i'm having a serious craving for this fic now hehe
                                i hope someone adopts the bunny...

ooo and your poor clones head (paris steals the clone to huggle him)...hehehe love the pics
                                Last edited by parisindy; 30 July 2006, 11:03 PM.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X