John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    Not much. Am feeling restless. Can't settle to anything. I hae stuff to beta. fic I should be writing and some work to do and I can't seem to get around to doing any of it... *sigh*

I feel really bored of everything tonight! I may have to take my DVD's and watch some yummies maybe 38 Minutes ( I dont think I watched it this week ). In the meantime I have been doing some caps

Comment

It does seem like a slow day for everyone today...

Comment

Man I am fighting the urge to just bash some heads in the ep thread. It absolutely beggars belief.

I think the world must be a very sad place to live in when your point of view is so twisted that you view a harmless SciFi show and see deliberate rape and genocide. And personally, if I genuinely thought that's what a TV show was portraying... I'd stop watching it! I think some people just like the sounds of their own voices and like to have something to complain about. It must make them feel big and clever or something to tell everyone how wrong and bad someone else is. Jeez, if the writers ever read that thread they must think "WTF?! Where did you get that from? That's not what I wrote!!"
        sigpic

Comment

Well I'm in the slightly bizarre position of having seen 2 quarters of Irresistable only not two quarters that follow on from one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            Well I'm in the slightly bizarre position of having seen 2 quarters of Irresistable only not two quarters that follow on from one another.
            Hehe. Freaky!
            sigpic

Comment

Man I am fighting the urge to just bash some heads in the ep thread. It absolutely beggars belief.

I think the world must be a very sad place to live in when your point of view is so twisted that you view a harmless SciFi show and see deliberate rape and genocide. And personally, if I genuinely thought that's what a TV show was portraying... I'd stop watching it! I think some people just like the sounds of their own voices and like to have something to complain about. It must make them feel big and clever or something to tell everyone how wrong and bad someone else is. Jeez, if the writers ever read that thread they must think "WTF?! Where did you get that from? That's not what I wrote!!"

I guess that you just have to accept that they are never going to change their minds. They are just totally not worth the effort. I agree that if they feel so strongly about these issues then they should just vote with their feet and not watch! Then they will stop posting their negative views which bring eveyone else down

Comment

Sela ventures back into the thread to hug (((Alipeeps))) and give her mass quanities of chocolate.

Take a breath. Eat some chocolate. Be sure to let me know when you watch it next. I'll laugh with you.
                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                which the intellect scorns."
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

How odd !!!! Okay maybe part three will fill in the gap!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    I guess that you just have to accept that they are never going to change their minds. They are just totally not worth the effort. I agree that if they feel so strongly about these issues then they should just vote with their feet and not watch! Then they will stop posting their negative views which bring eveyone else down
                    Someone actually called Irresistible "an atrocity against humanity"

???!!!??!!?!?!!! I mean, there is just no reasoning with that!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

How odd !!!! Okay maybe part three will fill in the gap!
                      No I am just currently unable to 'find' part two. Fun huh?

Comment

No I am just currently unable to 'find' part two. Fun huh?

Can you find the last part?

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          Can you find the last part?
                          I haven't tried yet.

Anyway I still don't have any whumpy caps and all my other caps are far inferior to what has already been posted in the thunk thread.
                          *sigh*

Comment

I haven't tried yet.

Anyway I still don't have any whumpy caps and all my other caps are far inferior to what has already been posted in the thunk thread.
                            *sigh*
                            There's not a huge amount of whump to cap -
                            Spoiler:
                            the cold-related whump is more auditory than visual! Mind you, I had a go with some:

And your caps you posted were lovely - really sharp pictures and you could see all the detail. I loved em - Shep looked ever so pretty in em!
                            sigpic

Comment

Josie, I can mail you my tape so you can watch all of it. I just need it back by Friday to record Sateda.

Seriously, that's gotta be most frustrating. Hope you can find the rest soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

There's not a huge amount of whump to cap -
                                Spoiler:
                                the cold-related whump is more auditory than visual! Mind you, I had a go with some:

And your caps you posted were lovely - really sharp pictures and you could see all the detail. I loved em - Shep looked ever so pretty in em!
                                SQUEE!!! These are great. I can relive his coughing again and again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X