John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    Some idiot is starting threads about deflamatory and prejudicial remarks. He likes to use anatomical words . I guess you could call it that.

What is wrong with people? Seriously. ::Bangs head on desk::

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
      What is wrong with people? Seriously. ::Bangs head on desk::
      We could gang up and spork him.
      sigpic

Comment

Okay. Yep. I see what you mean. We have ourselves a troll. And a crude horrible one at that. I'm sure the mods will fix it all soon. Obviously somebody has a very sick mind and is a very unhappy person.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          Are some of you seriously telling me you missed the guy who's been posting obscene threads on every forum for the last hour. At one point he had a dozen on the C&R forum alone. Each as vulgar as the last the mods are slowly deleting them now and he seems to have stopped so I'm guessing he's been banned.
          Umm.. busted. I've been having an RL episode. Spending time with the folks and getting some study done. I've only popped my nose in here for five minute hellos periodically today. I'm going to shoot off again shortly. Just popped in for a whump and a gossip.
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Thanks so much. Heee. No...not about the numbers.

And I think I figured out. Hippo guy was being a sick spammer?

I admit to staying in my fave threads and not venturing out much.
            I know I shouldn't get all riled up about it but it was the fact that it was allowed to go on for so long without the mods doing anything.

I was reading in the Ask the Mod thread and someone pm'd him and asked him WTH he was doing. Apparently he was upset because the mods had closed his "Kill Shep" thread.

Comment

I know I shouldn't get all riled up about it but it was the fact that it was allowed to go on for so long without the mods doing anything.

I was reading in the Ask the Mod thread and someone pm'd him and asked him WTH he was doing. Apparently he was upset because the mods had closed his "Kill Shep" thread.
              Well on the hazy side, at least he only started new threads and hasn't hijacked his way into any established ones and posted those comments. At least as far as I know.
              sigpic

Comment

That was ages ago! What a sad individual. Poor mods having to delete all those threads! I must say, some of his thread titles had me in hysterics, though I'd hate for kids to see that kind of thing. I mean, how old is the guy, ten? What next, Shep's armpits smell? I do wonder at the mental stability of some posters....
                Edit: I should say, some of his titles were crude and vile! But, it's bye bye Hippo now! All gone...thank the lord!
                sigpic

Comment

The mods really do need to do something though. It's obvious he's a spammer. Ban him. And really, just when I think people can't surprise me, I'm wrong. I'm surprised and just....I have no words.

Comment

That guy is such a jerk!!! It's pretty sad that there is someone in here that needs to do pranks just to get a cheep laugh.
                    Did the Mods respond yet?

Comment

The mods really do need to do something though. It's obvious he's a spammer. Ban him. And really, just when I think people can't surprise me, I'm wrong. I'm surprised and just....I have no words.
                      I'm not surprised. Obviously somebody with a paranoid grudge. Still, my eyes popped out of my sockets at some of the thread title names!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                        That guy is such a jerk!!! It's pretty sad that there is someone in here that needs to do pranks just to get a cheep laugh.
                        Did the Mods respond yet?
                        Yep.They've all been deleted, and I'm sure the person will be banned.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank god.....Well that was an interesting way to start the day!

Comment

Yeah it's sorted out now.

People like that turn up on boards from time to time. Over on the Trek BBS we get them fairly regular but they are ususally people who register purely to troll and are dispatched very quickly.

Comment

Yeah it's sorted out now.

People like that turn up on boards from time to time. Over on the Trek BBS we get them fairly regular but they are ususally people who register purely to troll and are dispatched very quickly.
                              So, it's some kind of cyber grafetti? How pre-teen.
                              sigpic
                              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Right! Let's forget about all of that.

I tried to
                                Spoiler:
                                get some caps for this thread from the first ten mins of Irresistable but only coughing and sneezing. Maybe some of the later bits when I get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X